I would like to learn Italian, how do I do this?

I would like to learn Italian, how do I do this?

Attached: italy-flag-std_2.jpg (800x800, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libraccio.it/libro/9788813198909/emilia-asnaghi-cono-manzo-pietro-nicolaci/grammatica-italiana-fonologia-morfologia-e-sintassi-comunicazione-e-testi-per-scuola-media.html
amazon.it/GRAMMATICA-ITALIANA-fonologia-morfologia-sintassi/dp/B00O1TR48C
deascuola.it/docenti/secondaria-di-primo-grado/lettere/italiano/italiano-grammatica/grammatica-co-edizione-blu-13076/
deascuola.it/docenti/secondaria-di-primo-grado/lettere/italiano/italiano-grammatica/grammabilmente-15124/
deascuola.it/docenti/secondaria-di-secondo-grado/materie-umanistiche/italiano/italiano-grammatica/dal-dire-al-fare-14050/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By studying it

puoi parlare con me

opure me

anche non ho aprendutto da suficienza...

fa' un corso per qualche anno

oppure*

anche se non ho imparato a sufficienza*

>fa'

top tuscany

by shoving spagetti up your ass

Talk with Italians (South Brazilians (Italians))

kazakhs have strage hobbies

don't embarass me pls.

non era mia intenzione.

I would like to learn Kazakh, how do I do this?

Attached: pretty gud.png (262x265, 80K)

by buying a grammar book on Kazakh language and studying it.

why, are you a Volga German?

fuck no, All kazakh language studying books are shit, especially for foreigner ones
The best way is to come here and take classes, if you are german you can probably afford this

>if you are german you can probably afford this
mean for

>All kazakh language studying books are shit
Why is that?

>The best way is to come here and take classes
I probably need to know Russian for that, right?

and why is that

muh heritage

>Why is that?
Because kazakh language was never intended to be learned by book. We didn't have writing system until recently.
>I probably need to know Russian for that, right?
Probably yes, but I think you even can find teacher in your country, there are a lot of kazakhs in germany

perché vuoi parlare con i merdapelle?

What I'm trying to say is written kazakh language is a meme, learn only speaking

>fa'
that's a yikes from me bro

Studied it in the elementy school as non native: this book is easy and has many excercises for analysis, tenses, irregular forms of anything.
Hated it in the beginning but eventually ended being thankful toward it, for some reason it was so complete (or maybe just my school and regional education was so forward) that it taught some things in the 4th and 5th elementary classes that you found being taught in the middle schools classes. It also has normal and hard mode excercises. If I recall correctly there were three books, civic education, italian grammar with examples and italian grammar excercises and tests.

Not the first time I noticed some school and regions differ, found out I got some advantage in Maths in Emilia Romagna after studying them in Lombardy and in Italian and History in the opposite scenario with a better portfolio aquired in Emilia Romagna compared to Lombardy.
I regret getting rid of this textbook, it kinda deserved some respect after completing school, even if laying forgotten on some shelf.
Regardless I ended being loved by every Italian (and History since usually those are taught by same individual) teacher and professor I had from Elementary to High School because I always had the best grades and writing skills compared to native Italians, it was embarassing ebing used as example for the classmates everytime the professor needed to motivate them, it only ended being a friendly competition with few others being good at it too.

I'm not sure what is being taught in current year but some tenses are slowly disappearing from daily use and spoken Italian yet you can find them while reading books, I'm worried some progressive government might actually even cut some grammar parts in the future years because deemed oppressing and anachronistic.

Attached: grammatica italiana.jpg (300x400, 17K)

These were my editions:
libraccio.it/libro/9788813198909/emilia-asnaghi-cono-manzo-pietro-nicolaci/grammatica-italiana-fonologia-morfologia-e-sintassi-comunicazione-e-testi-per-scuola-media.html
amazon.it/GRAMMATICA-ITALIANA-fonologia-morfologia-sintassi/dp/B00O1TR48C

Probably same shit but with half content being cut:
deascuola.it/docenti/secondaria-di-primo-grado/lettere/italiano/italiano-grammatica/grammatica-co-edizione-blu-13076/
deascuola.it/docenti/secondaria-di-primo-grado/lettere/italiano/italiano-grammatica/grammabilmente-15124/
deascuola.it/docenti/secondaria-di-secondo-grado/materie-umanistiche/italiano/italiano-grammatica/dal-dire-al-fare-14050/

Attached: gram it.jpg (259x194, 5K)

There are also the everpresent online free excercises too.
As soon as you learn the basic Italian everything else will become easier, I refer to the self learning of further grammar and syntax rules and all. As for the rest of the rich Italian language you'll need reading some literature and get a vocabulary / dictionary next to you, Italians tend to aquire new words even once they have reached their 50s because some peculiar, interesting and rarely used terms still appear once in a while if you love reading.

Attached: syntax.jpg (1000x1333, 144K)

great post

what's a strange vocab you read recently?

how much italian are you
1/24?
1/32?
1/128?

1/8

thank you

>apprenduto
Appreso lmao

non bullizzarlo imbecille