Why did you allow this to happen?

why did you allow this to happen?

Attached: 1146558.jpg (590x575, 89K)

>And then you know what I called the American man? A mutt

Attached: 1526692036225.png (1200x1200, 75K)

the women are pro-islam and the men are cucks but unironically

Attached: 20180910_metro_Frey_census-datacharts-revised-Fig4.png (768x752, 35K)

post your face, when Brazil will be whiter than the USA by 2060

Attached: file.png (596x617, 231K)

Prosperity induces apathy.
Our political systems reinforce it as well, politicans that make people feel bad about themselves and tell them the uncomfortable things they need to do to solve their problems, don't get elected. Only politicians that make people feel good about themselves do. So we ensured our problems will never actually be solved.
People need to cross a certain discomfort threshold where they feel so acutely threatened that they prefer the danger of reality to the safety of delusion.

I ask this a lot, and it concerns me that more and more euro posters here seem just avoid the topic.

You guys are going down faster than the US

BULLgaria exporting

who cares lol

how can you not care?

based portvgal

I had never noticed that before. What’s happening there?

Germany died 1945, it's a wonder there are still Germans alice today

No we arent americans seem to be doing fine with 56% so why should we care when we wont even reach that in the next 100 years

Based PORTVGAL

At the beginning of XX century statistical prognosis on Russian empire was that it would be N1 industrial power with population of 700 million. Of course, it didn't happen because of civil war, massive purges, world war, communists promoting abortions, etc.
Bottom line is that all such long term prognosis are unreliable and don't count all factors that may rapidly change the situation in very short amount of time.

*Would be, at the beginning of XXI cc

Bulgaria is a very shithole country so people migrate to Germany, Turkey, Spain, etc.

Attached: Bulgaria-demography.png (785x470, 25K)

and people here are migrating back from t*Rkey to bulgaria

Attached: sadece 00-31-04-809.jpg (280x320, 18K)

>more hispanics than whites in america by the turn of the century
>europe to become muslim soon after

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)