Why am I seeing more Jow Forumsfags here

I just seen a whole thread of American flags and Americans with proxies saying how much they hate niggers and how they're subhuman. But unironically.

y are the 12 yr olds leaking out of their containment board anons?

Attached: 1543081672182.png (657x527, 262K)

Have sex.

shut up, nigger

The saddest thing that this thread will be filled with people defending those Jow Forumstards.

Jow Forums is actually racist, unlike Jow Forumstard LARPers.

i think everyone should hate n*ggers
but not to say all blacks are n*ggers
just like everyone should hate terrorists or other extremists

>blah blah blah blah

Attached: muttman.png (696x602, 322K)

Jow Forums's insecurity about becoming Jow Forums is very annoying, there is a reason it will never happen.

Attached: UMjkihB.png (1153x541, 94K)

finland must be more than 3%

Just imagine voluntarily browsing a board where 54% of the posts are made by 56%ers

Attached: zoo.png (1536x1152, 2.88M)

cope

We need to start bullying americans again.
Otherwise they will think that they are welcome on Jow Forums.

We are too kind to americans. That's why they like it here. Make it clear that we support China. Make it clear that we are against Jow Forums.

Fuck those fatasses.

Jow Forums wouldn't be so bad if all Americans were range-banned. They are always so buttblasted, rude and vitriolic.
This

Attached: Americans.jpg (850x400, 76K)

>netherlands 3%
all me

wallahi brother

im all for racist jokes or w/e but these americans are writing paragraphs that just sound like they were raised on a farm in alabama

the worst part is they think they're being smart or standing up for their country that was built by ethnics loooooool

N

based

Attached: 1557138411286.gif (480x228, 263K)

So much diversity, I am proud of Jow Forums.

Fuck Chinks

Kill yourself

Attached: 1557676159398.jpg (452x440, 54K)

Why do europeans love black people so much? I don't get it.

No bullying, just telling them the truth that they are fat and stupid.

It is not
Divided by pop the graph weighs more to finnish side

I

>implying Jow Forums and Jow Forums are any different

No, we need to bully them out of here.

We support Taiwan, no country on Jow Forums dabs on china more than us

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png (2000x1333, 35K)

Pol is hate lead from data and justified with facts
Int is hate for the fuck of it

Jow Forums is hate lead from memes and baits
retard

>I am an Amerishartmutt and my opinion... BAAAAAAAAARRRRRP... my opinion is BLAH BLAH ...DRRRRRRRPPPPFFFFF... BLAH BLAH BLAH *sharts in pant*

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>Pol is hate lead from data and justified with facts

Attached: 1557314443637.jpg (586x580, 470K)

Attached: 346697800.gif (300x149, 1.24M)

The fuck you on?
The memes come after, how'd you figure out memes like happy merchant came to be?

Because pol is infested with juice.
I can see why yur butthurt because London is now majority niggers but its alright.

Attached: 1557760693676.webm (1498x1088, 1.96M)

America is just a nation of special snowflakes who dont have the brain power to banter so they are just straight up Toxic
Mods need to ban US flags on sight

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-165506-217.png (700x567, 138K)

Based.

This.

>specifical snowflakes
>Toxic
Pick one

this is how i see it
niggers
>grade school dropout criminals and gangbangers because muh hood culture brotha
black people
>average people who just happen to be black
most niggers here aren't actually black, most are br*Wnoids though
black people here are as common as people with light eyes, it's a minority but not that uncommon, and they aren't at all like american muh hood lmao niggers
so all those "do americans really..." threads are just to keep americans in check?

>so all those "do americans really..." threads are just to keep americans in check?
Yeah, they're just pure jealousy to be honest. They're pissed that they'll never get any real freedom from their 3rd world governments

Wonder why are so many western flags so racist? shouldn't you guys be extra tolerant and multicultural?

All americans or teens going through their Jow Forumsphase. If you see a Finn being racist you'll know that he is a teenager from Ylilauta.

luv these posts
simple as

Attached: 1459000396149.jpg (444x467, 85K)

It's all the sjw bullshit that pisses everyone off. They seek out a place where they don't need to police themselves, and they come across
Jow Forums. Then they get brainwashed into becoming another degenerate Jow Forumsatician

>Be me 19yo Southern white kid
Still haven't had a Jow Forums phase. Are you proud of me?

>sweden 6%
bruh

sourccccccccc.

I find Americans that hates niggers funny. They've been ruled by a nigger for years and still don't understand that some niggers are smarter than them?

spartacus season 1

I don't know why I thought of spartacus when I saw that webm, I barely even watched that show and don't remember any characters

>Jow Forums is shit because of poltards
>poltards realize it's shit so they move out to invade other boards
>they try to turn them into nu-pol and repeat the cycle
very ironing

Lmao seething britcuck nigger lover. Move to fucking Congo if you love niggers so much, stop inviting them to your formerly great cunt

>africa is shit because of niggers
>they move to Europe because they realoze Africa is shit
>they turn europe into africa
Sad.

>so all those "do americans really..." threads are just to keep americans in check?
Yes, they're absolutely vital for the health of the board.

Logical conclusion is that nazi wh*toid=niggers

wym did you not understand my post

I like black people, i dont like Jow Forumstards going "NIGGERRR" 20 times in a sentence

*cringes*

im going to let you in on a secret.... im not wh*Te

Spaniards are the niggers of Europe

Because Jow Forums has won the culture war of Jow Forums.
You might not think your views and behavior change by using this site, but over time, you will slowly adapt into the dominant culture.

So in conclusion, fuck niggers.

Attached: heh.jpg (600x416, 48K)

C

>but I love me blacks!

Attached: 1556882877775.jpg (614x407, 86K)

Not just American Jow Forumstards have that opinion.

Attached: a9r63aa98m211.jpg (960x954, 128K)

O

>pol
>facts

Attached: 1557766308775.jpg (960x960, 43K)

R

>Pol
>Facts
Kek. u got me there

Attached: OH NO NO.jpg (250x247, 12K)

based af

Diversity is our strength.

>Jow Forums
>facts
lmao

>irrelevant even on anonymous websites
Fugg :DDD

This, it is our only barrier against The Fading Light.

Attached: 1515162313211.jpg (960x720, 168K)

Jow Forums has always argued over a country's whiteness even before Jow Forums existed. years ago the whole board endlessly made fun of germany and sweden for becoming less white due to the refugee crisis.

yeah they can't do that anymore though, because orange man bad

Of course the mutt wants to argue over another country's whiteness

don't reply to me fag

What goes on in the mutt conscious to make them say such things

Attached: memeban.jpg (600x450, 37K)

True, but it never got out of hand to the point of what Jow Forums is, and all the cringy posters went there

refugee crisis was 2016 or am I missing something

late 2014 to 2016.

Attached: germoney.png (1297x591, 208K)

right but pol has been around since 2012, thought you might have been talking about the arab spring origianlly
only mentioned 2016 for the crisis since 2015/2016 had the bulk of the migrants rather than the earlier start date

There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, more amusing that the 'neo-nazi' white supremacist "we need an ethno-state" Americans, who are actually mudblood mental retards with no education or culture.
On any measurement of genetics or IQ they would be untermensch.

>Brazil
>only 3%

I refuse to believe this. There are too many

didn't say the refugee crisis was pre-Jow Forums, but Jow Forums's vitriol for germany and sweden was board-wide. it was so strong that americans WEREN'T the most bullied nation at the time. it started years before Jow Forums's user inflation due to the november 2016 elections, too, which is around the time that people started claiming that users from there were leaking out.

What are you going on about? Obomba was only in office for eight years.

You know its kinda funny if you ask me. If everybody agrees with you its all fine but Jow Forumstards those guys should have no freedom of speech whatsoever and should be censored at every turn.
Here are some news for you tough, not everybody has to agree with your point of view and not everybody is a Jow Forumstard that disagrees with you. Not just that even if it is a Jow Forumstard he has just as much to say as you do, doesn't matter if you like it or not and if he does bring better arguments to the table than you do on certain issues then you just have to accept defeat sometimes.
We're not in a kingergarden here. If you want your 100% safespace go to reddit, pick a subreddit and circlejerk all year long.

>again
>implying you ever stopped

>Making clear that we support China
How is the smog today, Ching Chong?

stop hanging out exclusively in /luso/

americans are animal

based

>Browses a nazi site
>Wonder why there are nazis everywhere
Hmmmm...

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (550x550, 72K)

>12 yr olds
user I hate to say this but Jow Forums is a lot more mature than /in/.
Nigger.

Good goys.

Attached: 1557512644102.jpg (1160x652, 125K)

Quite right