Americans have the best work ethic in the entire world. All other cultures, past and present, can not compare

Americans have the best work ethic in the entire world. All other cultures, past and present, can not compare

Attached: don is very old.jpg (640x789, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.rokket.space/t_IQqyik.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>work ethic
Slave morality.

I hope he’s working because he wants to and not because he can’t afford to retire. Leaving an armless 98-year-old no choice but to work at Walmart is barbaric.

He has one arm. It's not that barbaric.

Lol, why did you shopped his hand?

I think you mean mentality

>no choice

A lot of old people take part time jobs because they're bored.

t. service economy

>born in 1922

Good chance he was a soldier and fought in Europe.
What does it feel like as a German to nag him because of the bad service and to threaten him to do his jawb right, otherwise it would have consequences for him?

Attached: 1541413663653.jpg (228x309, 15K)

this.

>Fight on the wrong side of WW2
>God punishes you for it
Every time I gaze upon an allied WW2 vet I get the extreme urge to deck him in his Jewish owned face.

No. Morality

Now I mean morality. You are Dunning-Krugering me. Please educate yourself.

He'd probably deck himself if he saw you

Basierter Deutsch-Amerikaner

Attached: 1543631335107.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

In Europe grandpas do gardening and spend time with their grandchildrens

They don't have grandchildren

>Deutsch-Amerikaner
I'm an unironic mutt. I recognise my condition and just don't want others to suffer as I am.
I could've been something beautiful if it were not for the greatest goys.

Attached: sketch-1555330802067.png (1200x720, 588K)

>I hope he’s working because he wants to and not because he can’t afford to retire

Holy shit you’re pathetic

how do you feel about black people?

>You are Dunning-Krugering me
ah, a man of buzzwords I see
yes, you're right, it is "slave morality"

I too would feel bad if I had Irish ancestors

There, there meme person. Don't be sad. The important thing is wish and work for something better. In the future there will be genetic tailoring and people can be anything they like.

Attached: hug.gif (570x418, 3.07M)

Yikes, stop living up to the meme dumbass. You type of people is why Euros spammed the mutt meme for a whole year

Hitler fucked over the German working class. Every metric was down by the 40s.

Shut up you Nazi mutt

Attached: 89A14526-3CD0-4101-8E64-24EB0D3742C3.jpg (731x709, 97K)

you gotta roll with the punches and accept when you're wrong

it isn't a matter of ego

how old are you

At that time we were already using imperial

I hate my countrymen. What do the Mexicans see in this place?

Attached: cd9e3c2fced5b1e5ae109eb2ccabe24b397b97f9745a8ee8ddc71e94409e865c.png (423x508, 73K)

this makes me sad

>What do the Mexicans see
material prosperity

Can't connect with em. I can emulate them but feel nothing. They'll always tell me I'm "too white" and make fun of my ancestry.
I can say the N word at least.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-19-40-34.png (1280x720, 796K)

You get the freedom of choice us Yuros will never understand. Either you can spend your free time with your grandchildren and loved ones or you are able to afford your insulin.

In America, grandpas still need some income to buy medicine.

A veteran like him probably gets lots of welfare. He probably works 'voluntarily'.
Due to years of indocutranation of 'you have to work', it probably never leaves the American.

kek

based german humor

Whiter than you, Achmed!

>humor
*humour

Kys traitor

>british spelling
retard

Hitler was put into power by Jews.

based

Hitler was a jew

>YAEH WE BEET DUH NAZEES 4 JEZUS N MURICA
Shoo goblin.

Attached: 1556706030666m.jpg (1024x680, 83K)

Nazis killers are the only americans deserving respect

Scum of the New World
Absolute Lowest of God's Creations
Principle proof of the nonexistence of a merciful God
Wretched spawn of the eternal Gaul
I hate this country so unbelievably much. they are the absolute INSECTS of the world. their audacity and arrogance knows no bounds. The fact that they dare to call themselves human fills me with rage.
every time I think of conversing with one of these subhuman creatures, i begin to have a migraine that only ceases after 3 days.
everything about this country is so unbelievably disgusting. their attitudes, their manners, their look, all seem to convey a message of lowliness and subhumanity.

I have only the utmost of pity for those of God's creation who are born within the borders of this infested hole. Sometimes i begin to doubt whether a mericful god would create such an abomination as it is the literal polar opposite of all of his "infinite, admirable" qualities.

I FUCKING HATE FRANCE.

you can always move to South America into one of their surviving German/Nazi colonies if you'd like.

I am Jewish, I'm going to call up my illuminati buddies and make sure you stay oppressed, Israeli military hackers have already traced your IP goyim no escape now.

It's pronounced huemoor

If by "Jews" you mean "anglos" you are correct.

DIOS MIO

the only correct spelling
You are European, after all. Have some self-respect.

*hUmer

No, I don't want to read about your little land and your eternal brexit gibberish.
Most of your exports are old farts politicians with rotten teeths, at least we export food and cheap labor.
Where does your landlet country gets it's food from? That little land couldn't feed people for so many years.
Chinese and indian culture is more antique and fascinating than your stolen "country".
The elite should have send those refugees to australia instead of europe, little lands are worthless.
If it wasn't for usa, your little land would have being invaded by arabs in no time.
I hope IRA comes back so your country remember it's disturbed past.

it's "hummer," as in, "your mom gave me a pretty good hummer last night"

>posts a brittish bait pasta at me
tl;dr

Yeah Americans love to lick boots

Has your grandfather heard this kind of humming?

Attached: mas100779m_1024x1024.jpg (1024x640, 104K)

>local obese autistic man is hospitalized after being beaten up by disabled 98 year old world war 2 veteran
OH NO NO NO NO

>German humour has successfully derailed a thread

Attached: 352971.gif (400x223, 919K)

Based and dialectical

How is he going to punch me without a hand?

He's just gonna kick you in your face after you keel over from heart failiure

Kek, I'd smash his old wrinkly bones and piss on the tombstone of his friends.

FUCK AMERICA
>FUCK AMERICA
FUCK AMERICA
>FUCK AMERICA
FUCK AMERICA
>FUCK AMERICA
FUCK AMERICA
>FUCK AMERICA
FUCK AMERICA
>FUCK AMERICA

no because he didn't live in poorly rendered 3D clouds.
I know this is complicated for you but he'd use the other hand, he's only missing one arm.

fpbp

Potato nigger have blue eyes and blond hair. FAKE NEWS

> a.rokket.space/t_IQqyik.pdf

According to your family tree you can fuck off to Trinidad, Ireland or the UK.

Umad?

>not taking the Canada Caravan

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-11.44.29.jpg (443x640, 74K)

BUILD THE WALL

>thread about eastern Europe being shitty gets quickly killed
>this shit is still up

Your mom got BLEACHED
Pretty based

*hOmer

Go back to your containment board you absolute subhuman

>A veteran like him probably gets lots of welfare.
Huge problem with vets not getting medical bills paid, benefits not received due to lack of funding, and homeless with vets. Veteran Affairs is extremely underfunded and behind. He probably gets like a $200 check a month at best and that's a stretch.

And yet the average Murricunt is indebted and live like a poor dog.

Haha

Why didn't they just go to mexico

You're average American makes more than your average German and works themselves until they die

All of you are correct. Slave morality borne out of the mentality of beta slave/serf DNA.

>retarded American who thinks naked numbers mean anything

Colour me surprised. I hate Germs, but even more so Murrimutts.
In Germany there is general healthcare for anyone, the infrastructure is way ahead of USA as well.
The living expectation is higher, suicide rate is lower and obesity levels are also lower.

But at least you can suck on those Jew cooperate dicks, it must be worth it for ya.

Attached: 1510770393150.jpg (673x789, 68K)

'The average American' is a statistical construct that doesn't exist because American income statistics are distorted by Africa-tier income inequality.

he gets social security and would likely get disability if social wasn't enough and he couldn't work

>Weimerican calling someone else subhuman
Lol

yeah... fuck America...

Attached: C1hozJ8WQAQr_l0.jpg large.jpg (710x1100, 174K)

Attached: annual-working-hours-per-persons-engaged.png (3400x2400, 709K)

Absolutly seething

Is Germany really that low? i thought that a lot of them were juggling between shitty micro or mini jobs or whatever they're called.

Why do all the shithole countries work so much?

Because that's how the system works so shut up before you start woking people

inefficient infrastructure or something like that

Because they have abysmal productivity levels for a myriad of reasons. Also 'hours' worked just means the hours that have been reported to be at the workplace.

How bad are Americans at geography?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

I didn't know until yesterday Australia has states

WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED

Suck my BBC, you schizoid traitor.

>juggling between shitty micro or mini job
yes, part-time jobs is one of the reasons why total working time is so low in German-speaking countries and the Netherlands

>Also 'hours' worked just means the hours that have been reported to be at the workplace.
wrong