/v4/

ethnic composition of the second polish republic edition

Attached: 1554620072247.jpg (2672x2956, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0X3TzsaTpOo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3637716/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a part time job in a bakery, I'm currently looking for another or a full time job

I've heard the economy isn't doing terribly well.

how does it feel knowing that my neetbux is higher than your wage?

rip magyarbey

The economy here never does, ever, we jump from crisis to crisis every 3 years, it has become our national sport
I couldn't care less desu

whos that?

Attached: 1503240991286.jpg (592x595, 82K)

>reported by breitbart and daily mail

oh no, were all gunna die n stuff...

sure they never write any truth. just like other media never lie.

stfu iki

im not iki retard, now tell me

Imagine the smell

hello iki

It's really visible when walking through Frankfurt. When you're near the main train station 99% of the people on the street are black.
Pic related, photo I took of Frankfurters protesting against the right wing. The main musician was a nigger woman and she kept beating on drums, the protesters were chanting along as if it was some cult.

Attached: 20181013_170812.jpg (1949x2510, 2.52M)

>cities of jewish majority
>cities with 20% - 70% jewish populations

Attached: 1555029156486.png (112x112, 15K)

this Jow Forumsack is pure cringe

hmu when your country has neetbux, nerd

>tfw this backwards shithole has no neetbux

Blessing

what would be your dream job ? ;3

Attached: otti lat.jpg (338x600, 73K)

I'd be happy with data entry desu, top comfy job :3

Here you can see them from time to time, the most common thing is summer is a t-shirt and short shorts, but these dresses are also worn, maybe your fashion is different because of Communism or the climate.
I really like these dresses and would love if women would wear them more over the oversexualized short shorts.
Like webm related, they are very cute.

Attached: 1552840948072.webm (640x800, 2.94M)

honetsly youre a third worlder if you cant get gibs

Why there weren't as many conflicts with Belarusians as with Ukrainians?

never ever...

We had a discussion about this already, don't you remember? Belarus was an integral part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania for a very long time, they saw the state as their own and they saw Poland as their ally. Most of the soldiers that the GDL fielded against Muscovy were Belarusians, many influential "Lithuanian" families such as the Tyszkiewiczs or the Sapiehas were ethnically Belarusian, etc.

Attached: 1550561743365.png (3133x2997, 177K)

Imagine being an eastern euro and having the balls to talk shit about people that emigrate a lot lol at least PoC bring their vibrant culture and diverse foods. What do you freaks bring other than crime anti-social behaviour and pressure on the unemployment line?

this so much
100% agree, fuck vodkaniggers

Someone's seething...

I'm talking about the Second Republic which I don't know much about, during the Commonwealth times I know but later I would have expected the Nationalist rethoric to get to them, while obviously Ukrainian would probably be more willing to fight Poles because of their history I find weird that Belarussian didn't also try to fight Poles.

It had to do with the fact that many Belarusians still saw themselves as "Lithuanian" and admired the legacy of the Polish-LITHUANIAN Commonwealth. There were movements among Belarusian nationalists to merge the state with Poland again. There were movements like that in Lithuania too, but they were much smaller and didn't gain traction.
Up until the first world war the city of Brest was known as Brześć-Litewski (or Brest-Litovsk) even though it was completely Belarusian. Many Poles said "I'm going to Lithuania, to Minsk to be precise", even though Minsk isn't in modern day Lithuania. For both Belarusians and many people in Poland, Belarus was Lithuanian and was for historical and cultural reasons meant to be a part of a Commonwealth together with Poland. They never lost that attitude.

Thanks for the explaination.

stop pretending that you care about that crap lmao

vocaroo.com/i/s0X3TzsaTpOo

Litwin...

is this map before or after Volhyun?

Which one is the real bread?

This one because it's older and has more comments.

alri

this one because its blessed dummy

where did you get your accent from

Okej

Attached: 1555173024809.jpg (640x480, 104K)

not shirt but tank top. white tank top, mini jean short, white sneakers.

Attached: trainz.jpg (2322x3425, 714K)

doctors and nurses to your ungrateful cunt.

You shouldn't take pic of people who you don't know, that's against their privacity.

false map

>at least PoC bring their vibrant culture and diverse foods.

What a cartoonish character you are.

should be like this, wilno has poles, but it also had lithuanians

Attached: 1557851878775.jpg (2672x2956, 806K)

I think it has to do with the map showing "indicated nationality", which make poles seem more common.

Dr. Meowski advises you to get a girlfriend and to limit the time you spend on the computer every day.

Attached: Dr. Meowski.jpg (666x667, 70K)

I don't want a gf

My maps are the most mappiest maps of all.

Attached: germap0003.jpg (1441x1370, 787K)

>The later German (1916) and Polish (1919) censuses showed that Vilnius and its environs had a Polish majority.[6][18] Vilnius at that point was divided nearly evenly between Poles and Jews, with Lithuanians constituting a mere fraction (about 2–2.6%) of the total population.[18][19][20] These censuses and their organisation were heavily criticized by contemporary Lithuanians of the region as biased.[21][22][23] At the end of the First World War, 50% of the Vilnius inhabitants were Polish and 43% were Jewish. According to E. Bojtar, who cites P. Gaučas, the surrounding villages were mainly inhabited by Belarusian speakers who considered themselves Poles.[24]
Lithuanians often complain that these people were bilingual and had some sort of shared Polish-Lithuanian or Polish-Belarusian identity and therefore weren't real Poles, but most of the people from the city itself ended up being resettled to Poland, so that point is moot. Even if their ancestors far down the line belonged to some other nationality, and even if some of these families spoke two languages at once, most of them were loyal to Poland and later had to pay for that by having their belongings taken from them and being kicked out to another country.

that was creepwak. F.

Attached: creep slovacka train.jpg (1152x2048, 193K)

Attached: 1530648582553.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Very creepy indeed, at least I'm ugly and nobody will never take pics of me.

I like you. You make good vocaroos.

There is at least one polish creepshoter ITT...

>at least I'm ugly and nobody will never take pics of me.

wrong. people snap pictures of weirdos to show friends/share in their fb groups all the time.

So there are a bunch of stacies right now laughing at a pic of me and saying things like "surely he thinks the gym will help him have sex ha ha ha".
Sad, sad.

*snaps a creepshot*

I'm pretty sure it's a pasta recorded by some burger

Attached: 1401567306662.jpg (1336x1764, 475K)

Wow man you totally ruined my day now.

No, that guy is Lithuanian and it's not the fist pasta he made. I don't know if it's some burger living in Lithland or some Lithuanian emigrant who came back, but the vocaroos he makes are very Lithuanian and always based.

nah, this dude just vocaroos random shit he sees

height/weight?

wow man you really made my day bc now I know that I'm far more attractive than manlets bc I'm 190cm
I'm willing to guess he's the magyar cigany lithuanian, not really sure tho, just a guess
I heard him say it in a vocaroo once and it was oragsmic

172 cm/83 kg
But if you didn't notice I wasn't serious in that post anyway.

>172
ahahahahahahaah hahagagahhag
*kicks you in the face with my knee*

Of course a NEET is very brave to say things on the Internet.

we're almost the same height :3

now kiss

Yea but you are femvak right?

sorry buddy, i cant hear you down there ahahaahaaahahahhaha

Go to the meetup and say that to my face.

if you got V-shape+good sized dick, not all hope is lost.
height, v-shape, dick are most important factors in attraction.

>say that to my face.
remind me to take a ladder for you with me, i dont feel like squatting during the meetup

i'm 173 cm/85 kg and am a fat cunt

It's HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME, nothing else matter.

I can kick you to the ground if you want.

But you don't lift.

>I can kick you to the ground if you want
sure you can, lil boi :3
hahahahah

188cm/78kg and it used to be 130kg at my worst
>It's HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME, nothing else matter.
sounds about right

nopt even otti?

if you have a tiny dick, get a woman with a tiny vagina

Based spaniard, this man is blackpilled

could be I base my post on this.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3637716/

lads, pretty girls I have never talked with at work are saying hi and smiling at me at work every day and i'm confused as fuck

some cutie walked by my office today, saw me through the glass door, waved at me and smiled
I have never seen that girl in my whole life WHAT IS GOING ON

Attached: 1490569026300.png (646x595, 280K)

>50 kilo

just how

summer.

i wonder if this spaniard is actually jacked

severe case of gangstalking. don't reciprocate it's a ruse. if you say that you like them back they will laugh at you. it is an elaborate scheme to humiliate u.

they want to file harassment case to get you fired. they have some guy from their family lined up already.

report her to the police

imagine what she does with that thing!!!

Attached: 1542292116588.jpg (1118x629, 47K)

they're plotting to humilitate you
like in anime where one girl gets close to the guy and then they have intimate chat in a desolate place and you want to confess to her and then all her friends come out and laugh at you loser

it all started with getting gallstones, basically I had to change my diet
nowadays I do some running and biking to stay in shape, I look pretty slender.

But most women won't be able to differentiate between a tiny penis and a big penis while the man is clothed unless it's a very big penis or tight clothing.

Look who they behave with other males, maybe they just want to be seen as friendly and try to at least say hi and smile to everyone.

it's all about discipline user, just don't eat too much

Especially not Otti :3

you guys know whatd be fun? bullying the spanish midget