Have sex or my dragon will eat you

Have sex or my dragon will eat you.

Attached: Daenerys-Targaryen-Dragon.jpg (700x393, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ikUYFK84OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clever girl

my penis, uh, finds a way

Can you photoshop the face of that other girl onto hers? The girl from Sabrina the teenage witch or whatever.

Can I have sex with the dragon then?

That would even work but I am too low IQ.

Attached: b7e64d094bf07015b0ef2991ecf2ec85.jpg (2507x3600, 834K)

You have to go through me first :3

Attached: 19-dany-package-1.w710.h473.2x.jpg (900x600, 75K)

This girl is so pretty

>DRACARYS!

Attached: 1549020198130.png (465x538, 133K)

the virgin dragon
THE CHAD ERAGON

What if I fuck your dragon?

Was Dany a femcel?

>gets denied sex
>goes on a shooting spree

ye

Attached: 1557825056468.jpg (940x893, 345K)

She voluntarily didn't fuck Mormont, at least

>MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA

when did this happen

one of the more recent seasons but while still in mereen I think, season 5 possibly

Browsing /tv/ this week for the first time in awhile reminded me just how much Jow Forums has shit up this site. Is any board safe?

/a/, but it's starting to seep in.

what was the point of this relationship
simply for the woman to HAVE SEX?
I hate how that fat fuck is so shallow, everyone should stay a virgin until marriage

Yeah, /a/'s autism usually helps to self-regulate it.

>I can't rule through compassion here only through fear
>*creates atmosphere of fear so she can rule*
>"WTF HOW COULD SHE???"
did nothing wrong
besides, she looked hot as fuck when she decided to kill those wretches...

Attached: punished dany.webm (1600x900, 1.48M)

She won't be accepted as a ruler. And she left nothing left to rule upon.

..Except for a throne; Maybe.

Not anymore, it’s all Jow Forums and Jow Forums everywhere.

Doesn’t matter she still had sex unlike you incel.

Rehearsing the deeds of macculated harlot; But what's gonna be left when we strip you of your balls?

This is your call now - Atone, and repent!

Attached: divint.jpg (463x274, 14K)

the army is loyal to her, that's all you need to rule a nation

Attached: sexy dany.webm (1080x1080, 2.28M)

don't know what's going on in /tv/ but game of thrones has had some genuinely bad writing for at least 3-4 seasons now with the current season being especially dire, if Jow Forums is shitting on the show just keep in mind that everybody else is including long time fans

my only complaint is that it was rushed to shit and because other plotlines were also rushed to shit it felt like it came out of nowhere
just 2 episodes ago she was fighting the night king because she wanted something to rule over when all is said and done and we've been told for seasons she doesn't want to be queen of the ashes, all of that went down the toilet when she lost a dragon and missandei last episode and the events in this episode where she sealed her fate
if it were season 6 or a 10 episode season we'd have at least a few episodes to mull over it and if it were an earlier season we'd probably have a full season showing why she can't rule over westeros even if she wanted to, the show spent more time with ultimately pointless politics in essos than it did the conclusion of her character arc

yeah but we and she have known that she won't reclaim what was hers since season 2

Attached: 8e516cd9-a91f-4309-bfea-0cd417bc7126-maxresdefault.jpg (1020x574, 70K)

The army is an assignment for the brutes. And all one needs to defeat one is kindness, for thrist is universal.

Imagine poisoning a queen in her crowning night... What kind of monster would do that?!

Attached: rosesareboring.jpg (945x603, 174K)

In the finale she gets stabbed by Jon after he claims he still loves her and hugs her.

if my life depended on having sex, literally the only thing saving me would be to rape

Attached: 1423855606251.jpg (908x714, 99K)

>In the finale she gets stabbed by Jon after he claims he still loves her and hugs her.

Attached: 1524300443583.png (740x724, 37K)

Jon kills her, Bran takes the throne, Sansa is queen of Winterfell. fuck this show and everyone who watches it

>Jon kills her, Bran takes the throne, Sansa is queen of Winterfell. fuck this show and everyone who watches it

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

>I'm so hyped for the last episode of GoT!

Attached: 1555472029375.webm (720x720, 765K)

really though great spoilers lad, it has only been 20 years since the books had the legend of azror ahai forging lightbringer by stabbing his wife in the heart and the books/show have strongly hinted at jon being azror ahai, a song of ice and fire if you will

do you really buy into your own shit that anybody is excited for the finale? not even redditors care about the show at this point

>don't know what's going on in /tv/ but game of thrones has had some genuinely bad writing for at least 3-4 seasons now with the current season being especially dire, if Jow Forums is shitting on the show just keep in mind that everybody else is including long time fans

They’re actually acting like they like it now because women on twitter are getting triggered by the latest episode, I shit you not.

i haven't watched yet
are people mad because dany is a neocon bad guy?

odd turn of events, just assumed that they were mad about all the attention it's getting as it ramps up to the finale

youtube.com/watch?v=-ikUYFK84OQ
is a good summary (parody), the gist of it is that d&d lost interest seasons ago and the writing has been consistently shit since then