No attraction to White women

>Mixed-raced
>See white girl
>She is pretty
>Can't feel sexually attracted to her despite this

I feel like I should listen to this indifference. It feels like something deep in my brain is saying "Don't have sex with that. It's like sleeping with your sister."

Does anyone else know this feel?
Every time I see a white female in the street, I pretend to feel attracted in my mannerisms out of politeness. I don't like to make people feel unwanted.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

Attached: concern.png (164x168, 32K)

why would anyone pretend to like white women

When you step outside and see another person that is expecting you to treat them like all the other white men they know, you don't want to let them down/upset them.

They will probably grab a white guy, so it's okay to tell little lies like that.

To bed the whitoids. You have to accept your superiority over them, don't see it as getting bleached, see it as you conquering another whitey for the brown race hermano.

but you don't look white?

dios mio
I would just kill myself if I were you desu

I look like an Arab.

I actually tried that when I was 19, but I panicked because I realized that death was coming and I was about to no longer exist, so I went home instead of in the woods to hang myself

I thought I could go to Puerto Rico, but apparently the Amerindian tribes aren't even the same race, so it would be the same thing over there.

>I look like an Arab.
um, so why would they expect you to treat them like the white men they know?

White people live in candy land and it makes them extremely powerful as a people.

This is why they die Christian if they are raised that way even though evolution has been proven as a fact. The women are worse than the men as usual.

Whites face death with glee because they really don't know what it means to die. It's sad.

dios mio... la creatura

Attached: 1557138411286.gif (480x228, 263K)

Ah, nothing like another race mixing thread made by american OP

dio mio la creatura

Attached: 1493114231926.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

More like the vast hoards of brown Italians that came in.

Italians are like white people but 1/4 MENA
96.25 IQ isn't bad at all

bump

Why do Americans do this? Fucking Christ.

Holy shit, the memes are real.

Attached: 1549755594954.jpg (760x430, 160K)

What abomination are you? How does this even happem? Look at this makes my skin crawl,

White dad went to Nicaragua and married my mom. Now I'm doomed to wallow in misery and then die. My only respite being that I can play gamecube games in isolation on my computer.

I'm really torn with my life because I want a thick Latina wife but I also want white children so I don't know what to do

get a fat white girl

Where does the Asian, Jewish, and African come from?

Neve thought about that... I'd have to move though since there's literally no other white people here.

Mother
False positives, but may as well be true.

And move you should.
Not healthy to live without your own race.

Can't make a good life without people to make it with.

Exactly. I remember being the only white kid all throughout school and I don't want my children to experience that. I'd like to move to the Midwest.

That's fucked-up
I was mixed-raced, so I know what that's like, but I also know that my people don't exist so there's no where for me to go. The closest thing I can get is white people divided by 4 (if it's all perfect which it won't be, more like white people divided by 2), and that's not worth much when the people will avoid me and give me the cold shoulder when I get there.

Good luck in life.
I know I'm going no where but in the ground.