You freeloading euros need to pull your own weight

>you freeloading euros need to pull your own weight
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WTF YOU CAN'T JUST LIKE SPEND MONEY ON YOUR OWN STUFF YOU HAVE TO BUY THINGS FROM US

Attached: 408.png (726x799, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GermanyDiplo/status/1113781474891915264
politico.eu/article/nato-poland-offers-us-up-to-2-billion-for-permanent-american-military-base/
youtube.com/watch?v=ezTSTBhEL0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop spending our military money on your healthcare and we will stop whining. It's making us look bad. That's all you need to do.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU'LL JUST BUT ANOTHER FIGHTER JET?!!?!?!?!?!?? REEEEEEEEEE YOU CANT BE PART OF OUR COOL NATO CLUB NOW

forgot pic

Attached: 1539723703829.png (720x793, 304K)

ironic. the only thing left wing parties and right wing parties can agree on in germany is the removal of american troops. if there was a referendum your troops would get thrown out.

>stop spending money on things that are actually useful and benefit hundred millions of people everyday and instead spend it on the worst welfare niggers in history bested only by royal family ie. the military.
do americans really?

Americans don't care about having a good life. They just want to make their masters happy

>Europeans
>military affairs
oh no no no no no

Attached: 1555604910887.jpg (725x1013, 71K)

the fuck
t. 83 years of life expectancy.

>thread about yanks not letting europeans spend their money how they want
>EUROPEAN """MILITARY""" WE COULD FUCKING NUKE YOU BRO

Attached: 1550374456864.png (640x628, 472K)

>"ahahaha thanks for the security umbrella dude, now we can build generous welfare states"
>"wait, you want us to contribute meaningfully to collective defense? lmao you guys are fucking warmonger retards get lost."
Sometimes I want us to go full isolationist again just to watch you faggots beg

Attached: 1557602255664.jpg (499x356, 19K)

more like
>"wait, you guys want to actually build up your own military so you stop being so depeNDENT ON US?! WHAT THE FUCK STOP"

>Butthurt dems sent a letter to brussel, shocking news.
Trump would love it if european countries get more independent from the US military right now.

Military alliance /= military spending. Turfing the Americans out without remilitarizing is just stupid.
twitter.com/GermanyDiplo/status/1113781474891915264
>these replies

So why doesn't Germany just kick them out if it's what everyone wants?

Don't worry USA, we will buy you f35.

not if we don't buy their shit planes, shit cars, etc.

Some manufacturers will be butthurt about this but certainly not all americans. Especially if we tell them that we already got our own renowned manufacturers and that there is no reason we would need to buy their stuff.

Then don't criticize us for our healthcare system when your system is based off of fucking handouts and absolutely nothing else. This is why I am always happy when an attack happens in Europe, hail Russia.

we won't
we're too poor to buy them

Because that would mean we have to spend more money into the bundeswehr or else we would have severe weaknesses.

this
the idea of having functional military scares the germans

Attached: 1535816367165.jpg (719x811, 316K)

Well not germans in general but certainly our current government. I wouldn't mind having a better military.

Why do you care, isn't your government also against the EU Army?

Poland's system is based on waiting for everything unless you're dying.

I dont understand why they can't just do basic maintenance.

can confirm
unless you are literally dying and you're rushed into the hospital by an amublance you will wait at lest year or two for the operation

Germany and France are already starting work their own stealth fighter to replace the Eurofighters. It makes no sense to go out and buy F35s which already have problems when they can actually make profits selling their own Euro Stealth stuff at profit in the future.

>Then don't criticize us for our healthcare system when your system is based off of fucking handouts and absolutely nothing else. This is why I am always happy when an attack happens in Europe, hail Russia.

cringe and shitpilled

>flying F-35
>One of the engines goes out
>It's the only engine actually
>Have to bail
Yeah I wouldn't spend billions on this trash either.

wish we were rich enough to buy F35 2bh
no plane has ever caused this much russian and chinese butthurt

Attached: 1555096969745.jpg (1200x839, 591K)

you do know that if your engine goes out on most two engine fighters you also have to bail out right

Yeah, the Bundeswehr and other euro militaries seriously need to get their heads out of their asses. Relying on the US to come and save you is just stupid at this point.

Yeah I'm sure Trump would love it if Europe re-armed with chink and Russian weapons.

I think you're thinking of the F22.

nope
you can judge if plane is great by the amount of russian/chink butthurt it creates
and F35 has created gigatone

btw. you do know that if roles were reversed and F22 was being developed now while F35 was developd in the 90s people would shit on F22 and praise F35

Attached: 4d0.jpg (960x907, 178K)

Oh yes, your generous habit of helping countries with their defense by setting up your military bases next to the old satellite states.

Only issues is that fucking Russia with it's aggressive external politics setting up its nation so near to these military bases. Fucking hell

>F-35 thread
Here's your mandatory "Buy Rafale" post

Attached: rafale.jpg (1000x750, 36K)

>I needlessly occupy military allies to justify overblown military spendings and then LITERALLY CAN'T stop bitching and moaning about it, putting the blame on countries that do not want our military presence

It's only expensive if you have a weak taxbase (not a problem) or your fail to do any upkeep (common issue). Even though for the latter problem you can just do UN missions to get money to help recoup the costs of maintenance

>I needlessly occupy military allies
Those military allies often BEG for military occupiation. Poland recently shelled out a lot of money to have America build another base.

politico.eu/article/nato-poland-offers-us-up-to-2-billion-for-permanent-american-military-base/

That's how client states work.

Germany is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, seems like you could afford it.

Countries apply to join NATO, despite protests from Russia. NATO expansion is a European-led endeavor. America growing a military presence there is based on the goading of the Euros, see this post here

>seriously believing this nonsense
Dude, I'll let you in on a secret. You don't spend that much on the military to "protect Europe". You spend it on upkeep for your empire. Nobody's forcing you to do this. You choose to do so.

Brazil is going to join NATO soon. It's going to global. Fuck Russia, Assad, and Maduro.

Yet ironically enough, far-right parties of the EU are against a unified EU army and military spending.

What's so ironic about nationalists believing an army serves a nation?

Are there far right parties in the west that don't worship the US? We're basically the greatest right wing nation ever.

America's overprices pieces of flying trash are irrelevant.
it is the MIDDLE KINGDOM who will rule the skies of the XXI century

Attached: Chengdu J-20 fighter.png (1240x767, 616K)

Death to amerimuttistan

Because they're not opposing american or russian interventionism but start screeching at a unified defense cooperation within the EU.

They western ones worship Russia while I'd say the eastern ones worship the US. I'm guessing that's only because both don't know how shitty life is in those literal shitholes.

>implying NATO is going to be around much longer
yeah no

Oh yes, the presentable version of the motives. Bases being within missile range from major russian cities is just a happy accident.

Daily reminder that the reason Americans have shit healthcare is not because of Europeans, its because your own shitty political system can't be arsed to make a UHC reality. Socialized health care is actually cheaper than the American system and Americans could easily afford socialized system. But its COMMUNISM so it doesn't happen. Nothing to do with defense budget of European countries.

Attached: healthcareoecd.gif (650x356, 28K)

That, plus it's a jobs and social safety net program for America. It's a place where any lower class American can get healthcare for themselves and their family, decent amount of paid vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, affordable education, job training, good housing in a safe area, etc.
All the things we get just for being born they can get by joining the military.

In reality it’s
>>reeeeeeee why don’t you buy more of our stuff to feed our military industrial complex?

Man the fuck up and pull your troops if you think you’re getting a raw deal.

In before American flag tried to use race to somehow justify this.

this after that spanish frigate pussied out of formation in the persian gulf. always knew euros were unreliable trash. how many times must their continent be razed until they learn their place

Attached: 1535005862121.jpg (2188x1565, 609K)

THANK God im not european but instead swedish

no, just like in every european country except France the ministry of defense goes to a quota-woman who happens to suck Merkels dicktoris for the longest time.

The current one has done nothing but trying to surpress negative press about the catastrophic state of our army, has diffamated common soldiers as nazi-affine and just recently evidence showed up that the has given large amounts of tax money to a family member for dubious consulting services.

t. Russian in Sweden

good. europeans should have nothing to do with military affairs outside european borders. not our fucking problem. all the good to iran tho, hopefully they kill lots of mutt invaders when trump decides to attack them.

A bit rude desu.

OBSESSED

>They don't oppose allied assistance but they do give up military sovereignity
Very, very strange.

>Start network of far rightists within the military
>Get caught
>Whine about "defamation" when your beliefs are accurately described by news media (sans whatever gay spin you put on it)
The absolute state of the germoid far right.

This. Why is US obsessed with pan European military co-operation? It should be none of their business.

When Trump suggested doing that half the world threw a hissy fit. Even the prospect of just cutting the Americans a check caused kvetching everywhere.
Of course it's not a happy accident you silly goose, former Soviet states close to Russia feel threatened by Russia, therefore they want US troops there to help fight the Russians. That's kind of the fucking point.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezTSTBhEL0s
you afraid wh*te boi?

Because it will likely result in a net decrease in US influence and power projection capabilities. We cannot allow that.

Wait, if Universal Healthcare is cheaper than the American system, wouldn't it mean that the American system is less capitalist than the so called "communist" universal healthcare?

The American system is EXTREMELY profitable.

>Pole licking his masters ass while Portugal does the same
I wish we still had independent nation and not meme non-states like you

Nah, the reason American system is more expensive is capitalism. There's profit motive at work that raises the prices of insurances and medicine raising the overall health care costs. That's the reason you have shit like 10 dollar cough drops in American hospitals etc.

Based JEF partner.

Attached: 8467970.png (1453x818, 259K)

>muh $10 cough drops
Stop believing Jewish lies about our nation.

Honestly having our own arms industry makes me proud of my nation. Even if it is just copies of other nations designs, at least, we could function fully independently

Attached: tenk.jpg (4160x3120, 3.29M)

>liking military tech means you're slave or some shit
ironic comming from a russian puppet state

Attached: 1548958140184.jpg (2610x1485, 1.36M)

get real. they'd be target practice for real militaries. useful for oppressing citizen dissidents though

Are those OECD numbers posted jewish lies too? Look I don't really care what kind of system you have in America, not my business to say. Only thing I'm saying is that stop blaming Europe for it because European system is actually cheaper than what you have.

>Russian puppet
Both exports and imports from/to Russia are about 7% of total. If anything we are far more reliant on Germany and EU

Why didn't you have a Victory day parade?

Attached: bvp parada.jpg (3120x4160, 2.85M)

Believe me, I wish we would fuck off from Europe so we don't waste money there
Eurppeans don't want us there(pooland doesn't count), and the average american doesn't care about Europe either
Only the jewish elites in charge of the MIC want us in Europe

>Why didn't you have a Victory day parade?
becasue russians weren't good guys

What do you mean by real militaries? Because, as far as the Balkan goes, most of them are still using T-55's and T-72's that haven't been taken out for 30 years

So celebrate the Polish divisions

Attached: IS 2.jpg (2048x1303, 515K)

Of course it is. That's because the healthcare "market" lacks one of the prerequisites of capitalism to properly function in favor of all market participants, namely that everyone can exercise his free will.
If you're sick you can't just go around doctors like shopping for a bicycle and perhaps eventually decide that none of the offers is to your liking. If you're sick you're in a dire situation of emergency, which puts you in an inferior position power-wise. This ensures that a healthcare "market" is always a seller's market, which is why people in your country go broke on their healthcare bills. The healthcare companies are the ones that profit immensely from this rigged system. It's as profitable like a state granted monopoly.

>waah you're not spending enough money to keep le Petrodollar Defense League functioning
>waah how DARE you to even think about spending money in an european defense force that does not bleed the third world dry for me

Orange man angry?

I am not licking ass, just acknowledging the truth
also I find the Chengdu to be aesthetic af so there's that

Attached: Chengdu J-20 chinese fighter.jpg (3765x2627, 748K)

But think of all of those innocent barely literate amerimutts that join the military to get gibs and a uni career and healthcare and your personal thanks for their service to the nation. You would have to actually gib them gibs for education and healthcare and etc without serving in the military.

And think of all those innocent little bases in NATO Europe you use to bomb mudslimes here and there. What would happen to them if you leave?

And think of all those inoccent little amerimutts in the Military-Industrial complex. What are they gonna do if Murican presence in Europe is shut down and thus there are no longer orders for new equipments or spare parts or variety of materiel for the US bases or etc. How are they going to feed their children?

You have to think of all those massive innocent gibs Murica gibs to their own military thanks to Yurop.