Lmao

Lmao

Attached: 1554038112342.jpg (1008x674, 504K)

based. FUCK arabs

what about it ?

Why didn't they just launch the first air strike all together instead of waiting a few days to be picked off one at a time?

Low IQ from islam and inbreeding, quite similar to PAKIstan

we did launch the first airstrike together you dummy

They were doing pretty good when they got Islam

Not you the Arabs.

>Yes I support ar*b genocide how could you tell?

Attached: 1533468149159.jpg (480x640, 32K)

nice digits, a better question would be why do the war at all, it was a no-win situation and everyone knew.
also an unrelated story : 5 years ago i got to drive the achzarit APC which i identified from serial numbers to be the same chassis that my grandpa was a crew member of in 1973 and in which he fought in the battle of sinai near rapidim (israeli air force base in the middle of sinai). i even found names of some of his friends scratched in (mostly from the crew that got the tank later).
this is related to the thread since the tank (originally a T55 ) was given by egypt in 67. i find it amusing how the machine stated its life in russia, then egypy and now almost 60 years later is still in service in the israeli negev.

Attached: Achzarit.jpg (2288x1712, 759K)

>it was a no win situation
It seems like it could have gone reasonably well for the Arabs if not for their retardation.

Ar*b genocide

not really, IIRC from the history books i read intelligence reports of every country gave them 1-2 weeks before defeat (ussr,usa,israeli intelligence and some others). pretty much everyone knew it was hopeless.
also they had no real clear war goals.no strategic spot in israel they wanted to take and hold. no plan for postwar negotiations and plan of retreat. from a strategic point of view the war seemed quite aimless. some strategic victory was possible but this aimlessness + attacking a vastly superior stronger army is a recipe for disaster.

It's Nassers fault for thinking he was the leader of "the arabs" but his blockade was a silly move just to make him look like a big guy even though he had nearly all his troops stuck in Yemen. He thought he could scare the Jew. It was pretty stupid that he didn't think they'd launch an all out sneak attack and cripple his air force rendering him fucked.

you mean the suez blockade ?. it's how we bought everything needed for our nuclear program for anglos and french in exchange for breaking it.
it's the reason that during the six day way we already had a few nukes ready (although apparently they were experimental, not weapons-grade nukes so if we had to use them we'd have to drive them by truck and nuclear-suicide-bomb the egyptians.)

>I actually prefer jews over ar*bs, but I still don't like jews

Attached: 1556470140372.jpg (390x476, 17K)

No, The Straits of Tiran "closure"

LMAO

Attached: 1553668650631.jpg (768x355, 181K)

LMAO

Attached: 1539690843186.jpg (543x584, 82K)

Nigga your country is turning into a caliphate, how wouldn't you hate them?

t.pajeet

>Palestine? no way
>Israel? disgusting
>I only support the neo - canaanite empire

Attached: 13-1-966x1200.jpg (966x1200, 109K)