Britain BTFO by Al Jazeera

>First of all, let's talk tea. The British do not know how to make tea. What they call "tea" is a travesty. There is no polite way of putting it. They just suck at making tea. Yes, they have built a splendid ceremony around what they call "the afternoon tea" but at the centre of the ritual is a nonsensical disaster they make with a beautiful and miraculous herb about which they do not understand the most basic facts.

>Here comes the next calamity of the British, which is flooding their wretched tea with milk! What a total horror! Milk rudely destroys the delicately combined comportment of colour, aroma and taste of any decent tea all at the same time.

>The few precious words that my generous Al Jazeera editors afford me do not allow me to talk in detail about the most precious of all moments when you actually drink the tea in the company of a small piece of sugar cube you strategically place in the corner of your mouth for what we call dishlameh or ghand-pahlo, the exact antithesis of the criminal atrocity of the British saturating their tea with merciless spoons of sugar, poisoning the wretched tea they drink.

Attached: wew.png (911x811, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/world-cup-2022-qatars-workers-slaves-building-mausoleums-stadiums-modern-slavery-kafala-a7980816.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WDgq-K2oYLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait do Brits actually out milk in tea?

Fuck what rustics think. A mug of Earl Grey is worth more than the entire Raj.

>drinking tea whatsoever

Attached: 1557848130272.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

you don't?

People who put milk in tea or coffee are disgusing, same with putting sugar in it

fuckin rent free in everyone's head lmao

If you drink coffee without milk it's like pouring black dick down your throat. Don't do it.

What a fucking faggot.

Isn't Al Jazeera funded by the government of a literal slavestate?

No America doesn't fund it.

asians know dick about tea

the idea that you have to have it one way is incredibly pretentious

Attached: 164641569fec8b350f3bc44b516de17c--tea-packaging-chinese-tea.jpg (640x400, 67K)

Qatar is not a literal slave state.

Do you know how to use Google or look things up for yourself?

>drinking anything anything but pure ethanol

>Qatar is not a literal slave state.
they are doing the same shit as the UAE, keeping bangladeshi "indentured workers"

independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/world-cup-2022-qatars-workers-slaves-building-mausoleums-stadiums-modern-slavery-kafala-a7980816.html

british tea is way better than all that foreign shite

respect their culture

>slavery is wrong

Attached: 69.png (225x225, 8K)

> americans

ah yes, the sacred and intricate art of grass in hot water

drinking tea right now ask me anything

Do you feel ashamed of what you've done to Hamid Dabashi's culture?

They drink tea with milk?
Fucking savages

Fav curry?

>lactose intolerant
ideal weather?

Literally never heard that brits drink tea with milk before Jow Forums. It's called Bavarian tea here. Does that name not function anywhere else?

>a small piece of sugar cube
opinion discarded
sugar is for literal retards

Milk in your tea and coffee is just common sense

>brown people are lactose intolerant and get violent diarrhea from drinking milk
>d-drinking tea with milk tastes bad, r-right

I like almost any kind of tea except those tryhards who roast their leaves because "it will taste like coffee".
Fuck those faggots.

>Ruining my tea to own the non-whites despite not being white myself
Epic.

That has seething written all over it

>Bwaaaaaa don't consume things I don't like.
Muslims are pathetic.

>You can't just put milk in your tea, you'll rudely destroy the delicately combined comportment of colour, aroma and taste of it all at the same time!

Attached: 1531415748019.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>Be me
>Working on a cargo ship when we transited the Suez canal.
>All the Egyptian workers who came on board temporarily for the transit kept trying to steal everything.
>kept plaguing me for teabags
>Id give out teabags as we had plenty to go around.
>They would rip the bags open and poor the tea into a cup with 5-10+ grams of sugar.
>try to explain that the tea in the bag is different to granular tea and they arent meant to drink this way like fucking morons.
>they don't care.

Pfffttt. A non-brit telling brits they dont know how to drink tea. Considering the Brits brought wide spread use of tea to the anglo-western world. They subjugated and conquered half the world for shit like tea and spices, I think they're in the right to use it however they want. Just because its parts of your culture to drink tea a certain way doesn't make you any sort of authority, fucking moron.

whats wrong with that?

>Working on a cargo ship

cool, any good stories?

This. Now excuse me while I go cry and rage over captain marvel and Gillette commercials.

>All the Egyptian workers who came on board temporarily for the transit kept trying to steal everything.
Sorry about that.
Also Egyptians really like their tea loose for some reason and most drink it with at least a teaspoon of sugar.
t. Egypt

How is estonia (Assuming this isn't a vpn)?

East Friseans have mastered the art of drinking tea. They boil it and serve it in a cup with a piece of rock candy placed on the bottom. If you carefully add a cloud of milk in the middle you get a rich and complex tea expirience that is truly unique: the top lets you taste a powerfull blend of tea aromas. After a while, you reach the milder middle of the tea, which adds the milk aromas to the blend. The bottom gives you a neat sugar rush as an additional reward for carefully assembling the tea in such a way. The tea blend itself runs on 20 different black tea herbs, which create an interesting and rich aroma together.

The east frisean are truly the best tea drinkers out there.

I love a cup of tea me.... With a splash of milk and two sugars of course.

Attached: Dave.jpg (800x775, 119K)

TEA IS SHIT
FOR ME, IT'S FRENCH ROAST COFFEE WITH OAT MILK (NOT BECAUSE I'M A VEGAN BUT BECAUSE I PREFER THE TASTE OF OAT MILK TO REGULAR MILK)

I drink tea with and without milk. Deoends on the blend. Chai tea, for example, is best with some milk or cream.

Finnish coffee is garbage

Attached: 1536469156737.jpg (640x720, 71K)

pretty comfy.
>people are closed off but polite
>estonian men are just as manly as anyone else
>autism is not that prevalent
>the e-society meme is real for the most part
>few colored people, you see a few every time you go out, but a few years ago seeing a black guy in the city was like seeing a flying pig
>local russians act like niggers but are brotier if you are nice to them
etc

Milk with breakfast tea is good but sugar is for plebs.

this is absolutely true
the main reason is that it's light roast
in my post you'll see I prefer very dark roast

For me, it's a singular Yorkshire Tea teabag, stewed, and then a small dash of whole milk.

>muh real way to make tea
Who gives a shit?

Attached: ss (2019-03-11 at 11.33.45).jpg (1640x938, 332K)

Imagine caring about tea this much have sex

>Here comes the next calamity of the British, which is flooding their wretched tea with milk! What a total horror! Milk rudely destroys the delicately combined comportment of colour, aroma and taste of any decent tea all at the same time.
What is matcha?

Its all good man. I could see that everyone's work prospects were fairly poor because of corruption so it was basically every man for himself in order to subsidize there income. I met a couple of cool Egyptians though, who were pretty based.

Yeah. Ive a good few, wouldn't really know which to talk about. I remember that after we left the canal that time we were going to French Reunion and just as we passed by Yemen a ship 24 hours behind us in the convoy got attacked by pirates with rpgs and stuff. It was pretty bogey at the time

I have an earl grey with a tiny bit of sugar and splash of milk in the morning, then rooibos or a standard black tea in the afternoon, and finally a black cream of earl grey in the evening.

Attached: 960460DT01-960460US01-BI-1.jpg (450x450, 23K)

I've heard of this author. He's kind of a wanker.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamid_Dabashi

Fuck al Jazeera
Literally Qatar state propaganda

lol in 100 yrs or less the brits will be reminded everyday of their deeds.

>On May 8, 2018 Dabashi tweeted, "Every dirty treacherous ugly and pernicious act happening in the world just wait for a few days and the ugly name of 'Israel' will pup".

>Dabashi wrote that when Bollinger made these comments, "Nothing short of the devil incarnate, the Christian Fundamentalist in Bollinger thought, was sitting in front of him" and that Bollinger's "shamelessly racist" comments were "replete with racism."[31][32]

>In 2006, Dabashi sharply criticized Azar Nafisi for her book Reading Lolita in Tehran, stating that "By seeking to recycle a kaffeeklatsch version of English literature as the ideological foregrounding of American empire, Reading Lolita in Tehran is reminiscent of the most pestiferous colonial projects" and accusing her of being a "native informer and colonial agent."[34] In an interview with Z Magazine, Dabashi compared Nafisi to former American soldier Lynndie England, who was convicted of abusing Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib."[35][36]

This guy sounds like he'd be fun at parties.

Sounds like he'd have fun in a Jow Forums meetup

Sounds pretty based. Fuck Israel.

>

Attached: DW_GUpoVoAA1JNl.jpg (708x800, 64K)

what about coffee with milk.

PG Tips. That’s good strong tea. Only heretics drink tea without milk.

Attached: 1D58B058-C94E-4D88-A64B-BDE0AE055FF4.jpg (300x300, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WDgq-K2oYLo

>mmm mmm best parta wakin’ up is folgers in my cup! Cant get enough coffee!

Attached: 251F9798-D949-4A57-9E92-A7ACF7B69A6B.png (866x812, 240K)

I just made a tankard sized flagon of tea for myself with a quart of milk poured in before the hot water, two bags of earl grey, and three teaspoons of sugar, let steep for seven minutes

fite me foreigner nerds

>asians know dick about tea
>the idea that you have to have it one way is incredibly pretentious
>OMG have you tried this new gluten-free chocolate-espresso-soy vegan IPA microbrew!?

Attached: Numale wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

>stands with you

milk in black tea is great

I thought it was just the British that have tea with milk, but seems south Asians, as well as most of the anglophone world (USA not included), also enjoy it

Attached: Happy_Happy_Soy_Boy_for_Coffee__24105.1549624422.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

uhhh mods? i thought this board was for the RESPECTFUL discussion of world culture????????????

Whitoids don't know jackshit, all they have done in history was stealing other people's inventions and making a bastard version of it.

Attached: look-stupid-white.jpg (600x327, 133K)

what do ar*bs know about tea?
茶 is a Chinese drink you know...

Attached: tea vs coffee.png (1280x898, 679K)

>Al Jazeera
could not care in the slightest how they think i should make tea

Al Jezeera is owned by the government of Qatar...

>Under the provisions of Qatar's sponsorship law, sponsors have the unilateral power to cancel workers' residency permits, deny workers' ability to change employers, report a worker as "absconded" to police authorities, and deny permission to leave the country.[27] As a result, sponsors may restrict workers' movements and workers may be afraid to report abuses or claim their rights, which contribute to their forced labor situation.[27]

Has nothing to do with the topic, silly Brit.

Stop stealing other countries food and culture in general, you filthy thieves.

And yet here you are moaning about it using an American-Anglo invention.

Attached: B3EDB530-2380-444F-854D-10A39BEB3149.jpg (640x360, 53K)

stop eating spaghetti

>First of all, let's talk
Why do they always start out like that?

Attached: Wario.png (1400x1219, 984K)

i like vindaloo with extra chilli. (serious)

he says while on a computer on internet probably using wifi

you either have shit coffee or are a bitch.

I haven't heard it in burgerland or western europe

this STEAMS the (((white anglo)))
how can anyone expect a stolen culture to be understood by semite worshipers

how does it feel to know that your taxes sustain my people's ethnostate?

Al-jizz

what do you expect? british people uncultured swines. the only reason why they even got tea is because they stole it. they had never culture or history so they steal and pretend. naturally it doesn't workout because it's not organic.

A lot of people in West Asia can drink milk.