ITT: Jow Forums in 1793

ITT: Jow Forums in 1793

Attached: the London belly pad fad of 1793.jpg (2189x1261, 822K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xid2_oEP5ho&list=PL51OGFJsUZAQafi7_Xc0V9HP2KMxbqr_E&index=13&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>belly pad

I didn't know Londoners invented thicc.

Oy can these Anglos fuck off already?

FRÄNDER
BRÖDER
VÅR STORMAKTSTID ÄR ÖVER

I really like these french guys, tho some weird shit is happening there
I just hope they don't betray our alliance

selamun aleykum kardeș :)

Half my town died of cholera last month.

Boy I can't wait for another chance to kill more filthy anglos. These injuns just don't do it for me.

I do say, these Indians are beginning to make me become quite annoyed. What say you, boys? Should we do something about it already?

NIGGERS FOR SALE!

I'll take twenty.

Oh dear, I am absolutely appalled at how the followers of Tom Jefferson can admire that anarchic mob in France.

Dubs decides which country we declare war to next

I just found out my Wife's cheated on me with Benjamin Franklin, I'm beyond pissed. I'm suspecting my 3 year old daughter isn't even mine

>For a period of several months in 1793, a strange fad swept London as women began wearing large padded cloths on their stomachs. No such pads survive, but a contemporary account describes it as "a linen bag the size and shape of a small pillowcase, left open at one end, which either ties or buttons for stuffing." Moralists feared that this new fashion trend could be used for sinful purposes, namely allowing young ladies to conceal unplanned pregnancies.

*user was beheaded for this post*

>The republicans are burning my village

Attached: beaaeb.jpg (1170x1321, 637K)

It has been a decade since the peace treaty was signed yet you still have the Canadian border fortified. Also where do the redskins keep getting Brown Besses from?

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HE SAID, SHE SAID BULLSHIT

Attached: Octobre_1793,_supplice_de_9_émigrés.jpg (900x530, 216K)

>William Cobbett wrote of the frenzied reaction in America to Louis XVI's execution--"Never was the memory of any man so cruelly insulted as that of this mild and humane monarch. He was guillotined in effigy in the capital of the union (Philadelphia), twenty or thirty times every day during one whole winter and part of the summer. Men, women, and children flocked to the tragical exhibition and not a single paragraph appeared in the newspapers to condemn it."

Greeks get the fuck out. We want our old voivodes back

The Lord is angry at that tavern/gambling den.

The freedom of mankind should be honored. Perhaps you ought to live in England if you desire to return to the loving embrace of King George.

>tfw no revolutions in my "country"

Just fuck my shit up. I just hope no lunatic invades Europe in the next years

Attached: 1552426491604.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Suffrage is a mental illness.

>Aside from a few Federalists, the great majority of Americans welcomed the French Revolution and the downfall of the monarchy. With the news that a republic had been declared, Americans sang "La Marsellaise" and other French battle hymns and streets were renamed--King Street in NYC became Liberty Street and Royal Exchange in Boston became Equality Exchange.

Sorry frog lovers, Washington says no, we're not going to war for them.

Ten for me.

Aw...

> Lord, I'm tired, can I sit down?
> * whiplash * aaahh nooo lord will return to work aaaah

Come Mister Talley Man, talley me banana
Daylight come and me wanna go home

>As restrictions on colonial trade were relaxed, the colonial elites of St. Domingue offered the principal market for Santo Domingo's exports of beef, hides, mahogany, and tobacco. With the outbreak of the Haitian Revolution in 1791, the rich urban families linked to the colonial bureaucracy fled the island, while most of the rural hateros (cattle ranchers) remained, even though they lost their principal market. Although the population of Spanish Santo Domingo was perhaps one-fourth that of French Saint-Domingue, this did not prevent the Spanish king from launching an invasion of the French side of the island in 1793, attempting to take advantage of the chaos sparked by the French Revolution.[18] French forces checked Spanish progress toward Port-au-Prince in the south, but the Spanish pushed rapidly through the north, most of which they occupied by 1794.

*Criminalizes slavery*

Damn, he didn't even know he was at war that year.

Master, I've picked enough tobacco today. Can I sit...*whipping sound* I take that as a no.

my country is the BEST in italy! and the BIGGEST! we're portectedby the Pope so nothing can happen to us anyway :), except being invaded by the Ottomans, of course...

*gets arrested for reading illegal French books*

i dont think we had illegal books in the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies

VIVA ESPAÑA VIVA EL REY
VIVA EL ORDEN Y LA LEY

*dies on a guillotine*

i wonder how many of the french posters aren't "new french" and if they would pass as french people in the 18th century

Most states north of the Mason-Dixon Line had outlawed slavery by this time, the only holdouts being New York (abolished 1799) and New Jersey (abolished 1804).

>There were attempts to abolish Christianity completely and replace it with a Cult of Reason. Jacques Hebert held a Festival of Reason in the Cathedral of Notre Dame with a pretty actress playing the goddess of Reason. But Robespierre was unmoved--"Atheism," he declared, "is of the noble class. Religion is of the people." and had Hebert and all his followers beheaded.

Bit rude considering he helped us become independent and all.

*music starts playing*
youtube.com/watch?v=xid2_oEP5ho&list=PL51OGFJsUZAQafi7_Xc0V9HP2KMxbqr_E&index=13&t=0s

read your history

> first they allied the Turk against Christendom
> then they allied the Protestants against their Catholic brothers
> now this
why are those guys between the Pyrenees and the Rhine such edgelords

Only 199 years until Justin Bieber is born. Enjoy it while it lasts.

i'm a slave in some spanish plantation

Born just in time to stop the independentist movement

Just came back from London, it is perhaps the worst fucking city I have ever set foot in. When will someone clean up the filth in it?

Attached: Sweeney_Todd.png (293x349, 121K)

Is 4Samurai broken? What's with these wierd flags? Is this France?

You need to get to 8Sail, it's where the real action is it. And apparently the stupid administrators are giving France stupid fucking flags again

tfw just landed on some randomisoleted, resource-less island filled with cannibals
haha, imagine being retarded enough to try and settle here lol

step on jesus!

iya(no) desu

*slash with katana*

Attached: BDEAC794-DF2A-4853-BF52-90575ABA0512.jpg (460x666, 50K)

Portugal

another great day in under the succesor of the roman empire B)
nothing could ruin this moment

*and then gets nuked*

Attached: 2011092103801_2011092388011.jpg (483x598, 262K)

I fucking hate this shithole. I wish they just executed me instead of sending me here.

fuck sukothai! Kedah must rise!

Based. I wish our current king wasn't so much of a cuck to christianity.
Fuck of you stupid namin. Your time will come when the fucking king dies.

Attached: 2905058.jpg (600x897, 137K)

>implying america wasn't still an anglo country as this time
paddy filth

ORANGISTS OUT!
vive le republiek

Poland, get your ass over here

Attached: 20190515_111548.png (980x787, 811K)

OUIABOOS GO BACK TO YOUR /fr/ BOARD
ALSO ENCYCLOPEDIAS ARE FOR FAGGOTS

Attached: b02.png (600x600, 262K)

FUCK FREEMASONS AND FUCK THE FRENCH PEOPLE. FUCK BRITISH PEOPLE TOO.

this post is brought to you by SPIC GANG. VIVA ESPAÑA

>he didn't buy the potato dip
>he hasn't replaced all of his crops with spuds
life is looking up lads

Attached: shutterstock_Potato.jpg (1000x645, 868K)

LONG LIVE THE PRINCE OF ORANGE
FRENCH COCKSUCKERS OUT