ITT: Countries that thinks theyre white

ITT: Countries that thinks theyre white

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Portugal.png (255x170, 9K)

All of eastern Europe including Russia and Finland

Eastern Europeans/Slavs are infinitely whiter than brown medoids. Also obligatory flag

Attached: images.png (309x163, 6K)

Wh*toids on suicide watch

Attached: 1557601248214.jpg (590x350, 67K)

>er

Attached: One-Drop-Rule-Onyx-Truth-620x400.jpg (620x400, 54K)

Attached: map-of-europe.gif (1000x850, 155K)

at least my dick is not small

Attached: 1527798533736.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Imagine sharing this blessed peninsula with wh*tes lmao

But there's Catalonians in Iberia?

>what is Gibraltar

>that thinks theyre white

KEK

Thread /

Attached: pca_066fwol_dna22-332ccv00-dnz_genetic2vxrcfqqp_iab.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

Why are the Portuguese so insecure about their racial identity?

Gypsies with british passports

Easy.

Attached: norway.png (640x465, 1K)

Stop responding seriously to bait.

why are north americans so obsessed over racial identity and whiteness as opposed to ethnicity?

Attached: 13w3.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

it's just an autist

North America has no actual ethnicity so we lump ourselves into giant catagories based on region of origin.
>Black
>White
>Arabic
>Asian
>Indian
There are native American genetic ethnicities but they're subhuman so they don't count.

You're mistaken. I'm not accusing the Portuguese of being white or non-white. I'm merely questioning why invariably a Portuguese takes serious issue with some mindless insult against them when it comes to their race.

Also, I'm not obsessed with the 19th century definition of race and prefer the classical notion of gens, which is much more akin to ethnicity. As to your question, you know perfectly well why people here would have a preference for pseudo-identities like "white".

pic was for OP, not you, sorry for the confusion
thanks for the genuine answer

based

Stop projecting lad... the truth takes only one road, i guess you donĀ“t like it. we all wonder why, here's the answer:

It's a sincere question. I notice that when Spaniards or Italians encounter this sort of provocation they respond as you see here: , whereas the Portuguese (or some, if you prefer) appear to take such nonsense deadly serious and begin spamming cluster maps and various genetic studies.

Where's Lebanon?

Attached: joke.png (953x897, 356K)

>Portuguese aren't whi-

Attached: Isabella of Portugal.jpg (800x970, 275K)

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_Dominican_Republic.svg.png (800x533, 22K)

>southern europe literally built western civilization while northerners chimped out in the tundra
Why would you be proud of being a snow nigger?

26 posts not one Argie flag..

Jow Forums are you ok?

White people don't exist

>ITALIANS AND GREEKS built civilization
You guys were getting fucked by numidian raiders when the Italics and Greeks were building cities

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (1200x750, 567)

>romans were only people from the current italy region
This is the brain capacity of amerimutts

>Thinks because a few thousand settled in Iberia and their rich calling themselves Roman, makes them all Roman
You're not Roman. Your DNA will always be just Shitberian

>few thousand
Pick up a history book you dumb mutt

The only mutt i see is you. lol Why would Romans in any serious number go to Portugal? Prove it.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 70K)

Why would I need to prove readily available facts in the internet? I'm not here to spoon feed you, stupid la creatura. At least pretend a bit to know what you're on about.

>I got no evidence so you STOOOPID huehuehuehuehue
As always, Moortuguese are retarded. lol

They look like Romans.

Prove only few thousand settled in Iberia, the burden of proof is on you, not me.

Flag related

PIDF still going strong on Jow Forums, replying to low effort b8.

Fuck yous. Back to my board I am.

Attached: 1525462734013.jpg (845x683, 127K)