He died for our sins

He died for our sins.

Attached: jesus-de-nazareth-268x425.jpg (268x425, 22K)

He literally didn't die though.

Indeed brother

Attached: aryanjesus.jpg (791x960, 129K)

Yes he did, but he was resurrected.

Indeed he did. R.I.P The One Freeman.

Attached: ju601rfjjbv11.jpg (1080x1350, 244K)

>God knows all past, present, and future
>which means free will doesn't exist
>if it did then God would only know what could happen, and not what has happened in the future. Humans are already capable of speculating.
so
>God knows what is going to happen already
>meaning he knows that in creating human existence, he is condemning trillions of souls to hell already
>does it anyway

how do christcucks deal with this puzzle?

God is ever present. Time exist only to us and so there is no contradiction.
The mistake is to believe we are somehow disconnected from God as in existing without Him at all times when that is not true.
Our conscience is proof of this, however we make the CHOICE in confessing the truth which is His goodness and how that surpasses our own.
God condemns nobody to hell, sadly we do so ourselves. Obviously salvation is not difficult since it is given freely. All that matters is you understand qhat that means

Merci Jésus !!!

Attached: homer asleep.jpg (400x299, 18K)

obrigado Senhor...

and no one asked him to

If he was resurrected, that means he's still alive. He didn't die for jack shit.

>Jésus
>Will patiently wait for you to accept him in your heart
>Will forgive your sins as long as you sincerely asks him to and actually repent
>Will grant you a place alongside God for all eternity if you behave like a good christian
>Gave his life for you
>Still forgave the ones who killed him and prayed for them
I LOVE JESUS GUYS !!!

No, he was dead in between his crucifixion and resurrection.

Except he didn't die

Attached: jesus-promised-the-end-all-wicked-people-odin-promised-the-13902247.png (500x664, 172K)

I thought Jesus has eternal life, though?

Based and cringepilled

Does that mean I can sin whenever I want?

Why would anyone believe in this bullshit is beyond me

And im discriminated by kikes for it, thanks a lot....christ

>send your son to be the relay of your will
>"lol fuck this ill just murder him brutally lmao"

Theism is a legitimate pre-schizophrenic state and the only reason it isn't classified as such is because modern psychiatry has the average person as its supposed "normal" baseline while anything deviating from that is classified as a mental illness. The moment the majority become atheist is the moment people will finally grow balls and classify the psychotic state that most religious freaks are in as exactly what it is - psychosis.

Attached: 1550906847743.jpg (439x603, 27K)

Nah, he was taken to heaven.

based and ironic cringepilled

He was the troublemaker. His name was Izates (Izas) the king of Adiabene and the leader of the Jewish rebellion against Rome. Everything was turned upside down in the canonical gospels.

*and he was the leader

disprove it alejandro