Today I got threatened to be stabbed with a knife by three maghrebis, outside a supermarket in full daylight

today I got threatened to be stabbed with a knife by three maghrebis, outside a supermarket in full daylight.

does it also happen in your country?

Attached: 1527185063695.png (1278x1181, 347K)

Yes but usually only by niggers.

No, I live in NYC and have never had anything similar happen.

Yes but usually only by craKKKers

yes, but only in shitholes like Berlin or Hannover

Never in my whole life. But now I have African neighbors that look like Somalis. Who knows what the future holds.

think they can do whatever they want in a place where they don't belong...

think you can stab me, steal me two bikes and get away with it?

sike, think again...

Attached: 1511235086247.jpg (250x238, 18K)

No, they would get chased out of the town or drowned in the harbour if they got caught here.

Attached: 1532550023422.png (480x480, 316K)

nafris are cowards, they do that to sissy cityboys but when they come in the countryside they shut their mouth look down

why didn't you yell and make a scene?
fucking pussy, I'm not saying call the pigs yourself but at least don't walk away if there's people around.

nope
they always approach me asking if i want to buy drugs in full daylight. no idea how they dont get busted all the time.
but threats no

I tried to stay calm as much as possible trying to resolve things peacefully, then he touched my bike and I screeched at people to call the police

>it was a prank, it was a prank! (without any camera)
then they walked away

pussies, but still unacceptable behavior

I was eating kebab outside a supermarket and a homeless dude clutched my backpack and threatened to spit on me if I don't hand over my leftover kebab. I gave it to him, dude was nasty, just the one walking bruise, who knows what kind of stuff is there in his spit I didn't wanna risk it

good boy, hopefully they'll get their heads caved in when they try this stunt with the wrong person.

It doesn't happen to to the masterrace Turks. When I was in berlin I asked asian chick to take my photo for starting some convo and then I took her insta. After 2-3 minutes 2 maghrebi guy aproached me and said she is his girl and I told him not anymore and he asked me where I am from and when I told Azeri they just stepped backwards and fucked off later this day I saw them in the metro and they were scared as hell and thought I was following them to beat the shit out of them. But you know as Turk we are also merciful and I didn't waste my time with them.

it's not about turks, it's about being an ex-soviet country

in my city maghrebis are dead scared by slavs and they don't see the difference between russians and caucasians

why are they scared of slavs

that's exactly what I told to the less dangerous maghrebi, told him to put his friend at his place, because one day they'll target the wrong dude, with a real knife.

but I guess they're hopeless.
supermarket's security guard told me there's always issues with them because they refuse to communicate with female cashier

Attached: 1505769256157.jpg (596x519, 119K)

Yes but then i pull my own knife out

>because they refuse to communicate with female cashier
holy cringe, were they second generation or fresh off the barcone?

From what ive seen 1 eastern euro bydlo can kill someone with his bare hands
meanwhile maghrebis hang out in bands of 10 and can barely send someone to the hospital after a fight

maghrebis love to talk and insult everything, it's always "i'm a crazy man" "you don't know what i can do" "i'm going to do this" blablabla
slavic bydlos don't talk when they want to hurt, they punch

also chechens terrorized arabs a few years ago

based we need slavs roaming the streets to get rid of the muslim menace

some of the slavs are retarded as us when it comes to fight caucasians when somebody piss you european chucks you can't protect yourself and try to solve problem with mature "European" way but we will beat the shit out of the problem maker then explain everything. and I don't know about slavs but if you beat one turk as 2 guy tomorrow there will be 20 azeri beating shit out of you if there is azeri population. fighting has special part in our culture.

talking about slavs, I was looking outside at my bike and my friend's one, he's Russian, from ex stalingrad.

they saw him in the supermarket wearing what they would think a faggy inappropriate outift, the same every MTB rider use and they confronted and provoked him

he replied back face to face with "are you retarded? are you mentally challenged? who asked you anything?"

they suddenly backed off. but then they saw me outside and here the threat

they were big teenagers, and also low IQ, literally. they knew italian pretty well though

Attached: 1535903125314.gif (249x210, 75K)