I'm curious

How or where did you guys who don't speak English natively, learn English?

Attached: 1557693070965.gif (487x560, 898K)

Movies, internet, video games.

By playing vydia gaems

Vidya, series and yugioh as a kid.

I learned the difference between garlic and onion by doing the Demon Slayer quest on RuneScape. That game taught me a lot of basic vocab.

I meant Vampire Slayer.

does everyone just learn English from Vidya?

From strategy games and videos about how to play them.

Also by watching cartoons without subtitles. Jow Forums taught me how to better structure my sentences and express my thoughts.

School, cartoons, movies, games, music, internet, books.

at school

School, internet and video games.

mostly youtube, using english sites, internet in general

I learned it by reading norwegian subtitles in the simpsons and family guy when i was around 7-8 years old and it made me understand english from an early age, though i had trouble writing and spraking english properly until i started using the internet more often. If i was to learn english only in school i doubt i would be able to understand nor speak it today.

at school

*speaking

Cartoon network, civilization 1, diablo 2 and warcraft 3 taught me more English than 12 years of education, being exposed to it a lot will teach you better than school for a lot of people

>money and language lets think they achieved fluency by understanding vidya and autistic posts on Jow Forums
>mfw nobody here made a dedicated english course with true certifications at the end.

Lmaoing at yall niggas.

Attached: 1557558922174.png (590x618, 235K)

if you want a certificate or something can't you just take a test to prove you know English?

Attached: 1557770075600.png (650x638, 25K)

can confirm, I almost never had to study for my english classes because of internet

I have 7.0 IELTS

>implying

School, videogames, music and translated eroges

Cocks
anime
gaysex

Attached: felix chan.jpg (264x191, 9K)

I have a C2 certification by EFSET.

gross

Attached: 1557808771932.png (831x799, 329K)

>paying money to learn english

This.
Paying money to learn English in such an era where English is used and heard everywhere, is basically being scammed.
If you can't learn on your own, then you're a CONFIRMED subhuman.

> thinking being fluent = reading vidya

You're like many of my friends who stutter like a retard and spend 5 minutes coming up with a response phrase because they "learned" English from vidya.

Lol, get mad AhmedCope more

Attached: 1554211980374.jpg (566x480, 54K)

>seething this hard
How much did it cost you anyway?

/tv/

I got C1 in an oxford exam although I had never taken a private lesson before that.