He doesn't live in Europe

>he doesn't live in Europe

Attached: 1536004252899.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Lmaoooo

I want to so badly

>living in the n*w world
ajahahahahhaah

oh no no no no no no

I left europe and never looked back

Attached: new world.jpg (907x605, 114K)

Canada is European

>he doesn't live in the new world

Attached: 1549991019349.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Attached: toronto.jpg (800x533, 150K)

Yeah man, i do

Attached: do.jpg (201x250, 9K)

I just wanna leave this shithole

Attached: 1557333419381.png (680x588, 515K)

I do

not european

depends on where in Europe you live user, Portugal is nice and all but it's a stagnant place where you work your life away for pennies and will only have a miserable pension to show for it. I want out to be honest.
Jeg vil leve i Norge...

Attached: Aurora.jpg (1600x1920, 250K)

My heart is european

fuck you bro

Attached: 1463777296967.jpg (324x324, 20K)

Turkey is not Europe either

Bög

your SEETHING obsession with Norway would be funny if it weren't so absolutely pathetic
honestly just feel sorry for you Swedish user, yes Sweden is a pretty great country but you will always have to look across the border at a Scandinavian country that is superior in every way to Sweden
did you know Sweden has the 7th highest HDI in the world? ouch, looks like Norway is number 1 in that category...
how about natural resources, did you know Sweden is full of tungsten and other metals? ouch, looks like Norway has some of the largest off shore oil reserves in the world...
what about nature, Sweden's has beautiful forests and lakes... ouch, looks like Norway has all that plus the world renowned fjords, not only that but due to the gulf stream the weather in Norway is much nicer...

Attached: Aurora.png (1501x1002, 2.03M)

Bosse

we are not european, we are TVRK

You know Norway has the same weather as the UK, especially on the coast.
Besides, that. Don't you think such a superior country wouldn't have such a struggle to be influential or fare just as well as we do when it comes to innovation, not only in science but all around?
Why are you so obsessed to the point that you go on such a rant just because someone called you gay?

you're right
as a BLACK man, my rightful place is with my African brothers in Germany to be part of the nu-German race

>You know Norway has the same weather as the UK, especially on the coast.
much better temperature than in sweden really, even at much higher latitudes
>Besides, that. Don't you think such a superior country wouldn't have such a struggle to be influential or fare just as well as we do when it comes to innovation, not only in science but all around?
more influential than Sweden, Norway gets talked about pretty often here while nobody even hears about Sweden outside of IKEA
>Why are you so obsessed to the point that you go on such a rant just because someone called you gay?
how can you call me obsessed when Swedes are the ones who constantly show up in all threads to shit on Norway and Denmark?

Attached: temperature map europe.png (2200x1900, 980K)

>he lives in the OLD world
Kek

Yeah it's a tiiint bit warmer with the trade-off of gray skies.
You also dont seem to know what influence is ignorant of how much we do influence.
This is literally the first time I come across you.

Attached: aA3ymMp_700b__01.jpg (700x673, 115K)

Which Euro country should I move to? I want migrant QTs

In the eyes of some 'notice me 'Europe Sempai' liberal Canadians, they fucking wish.

>He doesn't live in Idaho

Attached: 1554750237173.jpg (240x232, 7K)

Even the average american doesn't know where it is

Stop throwing shade my way Frenchie

Attached: 1554847385222.webm (640x800, 188K)

I didn't wanted to be mean

I'm white and I live in Europe.

>more influential than Sweden
DELUSIONAL
Literally no sane person on the planet could unironically think that. Hell even Denmark is more relevant than Norway, at least they have Lego. What does Norway have? A cheese slicer, breivik and varg?

youre mongolian and you live in western asia

and that's a good thing

Cope

I really hope no one on this board goes full retard and actually believes the dicksucking Canucks on this board who are desperate to be considered European. Canada is functionally identical to America in every way.