How racist is your culture? Do people value fair skin and white features over others...

How racist is your culture? Do people value fair skin and white features over others? Are the lighter skinned people in your country the ones that tend to be richer? Would you prefer a lighter skinned girl with white features over a darker skinned one?

Attached: BE3432A3-77E3-4793-A408-6AE7BA1D7621.jpg (657x527, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumiputera_(Malaysia)
ned.org/wp-content/themes/ned/search/grant-search.php?organizationName=®ion=Asia&projectCountry=Malaysia&amount=&fromDate=&toDate=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&search=&maxCount=100&orderBy=Year&start=1&sbmt=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gypsies are seen as lower than animals and you might be considered one at first glance if you're a lil darker
that's about it when it comes to skin color, nobody gives a shit about how brown you are as long as you're not a gypsy
>Would you prefer a lighter skinned girl with white features over a darker skinned one
I'd prefer the darker skinned one and I think I'm in the majority

What if she’s a gypsy?

no thanks
I got jungle fever not brain damage

Not racist but nobody likes gipsies.

why everyone hates gypsies(pic related)?
both romanian and gypsys are sorts of iranic anyway.

Attached: Andrea_Pirlo.jpg (313x374, 33K)

Gypsies are as subhuman as abbos

>Do people value fair skin and white features over others?
no
>Are the lighter skinned people in your country the ones that tend to be richer?
yes
>Would you prefer a lighter skinned girl with white features over a darker skinned one?
no

I think the most important thing is here that you don't use a foreign accent.

>How racist is your culture?
Depends on where you are. The rural areas might be to some extent, but the government pushes niggers on them regardless.
This is a global phenomenon, though. Every culture and society value European features, both in terms of beauty and society. Even the AI's do.
>Are the lighter skinned people in your country the ones that tend to be richer?
Yeah, but that's because most arabs and niggers do not possess the ability to do well. Only reason there are wealthy non-westerners in western countries is due to a large amount of them overall, allowing a few in the upper end of the distribution to prosper.
>Would you prefer a lighter skinned girl with white features over a darker skinned one?
Yes.

Very
Yes, negros and whites both want white women
Yes but this is only because jews tend to be pale
Girls are disgusting

Friendly reminder that if you're not racist you're just brainwashed

Attached: 8ac4158d0fedaf964d68cde2c23173b6.jpg (600x1067, 99K)

We are anti-racist. We love non-whites

Attached: 1508199637814.png (1115x511, 105K)

Not racist.
In a way
They made up of 52% of the rich
YES. Although I prefer if it's a white boy instead. A trophy for a life time. ...and I'm a boy too, so it's an impossible ambition.

>not racist
I thought Malaysia is an apartheid state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumiputera_(Malaysia)

I would fuck this girl.

articles shekeled by CIA.
ned.org/wp-content/themes/ned/search/grant-search.php?organizationName=®ion=Asia&projectCountry=Malaysia&amount=&fromDate=&toDate=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&search=&maxCount=100&orderBy=Year&start=1&sbmt=1

Yes
Yes
Yes

I've been brainwashed by the American media so I'm more inclined towards MENA and med girls.

some what racist
Very
Yeah, they are usually levantines, "whites", whites, asians or jews
I only like 2d girls. But 3d man, I only like tall, fit and white (pure white btw)

Very, our country itself was built upon race-politics and whenever someone brings it up, the whole nation will shut them down including the Malays, Chinese, and Indians
We do, for the Malays at least. Our biggest commercial trade here is the cosmetics trade and oh boy, people go crazy over whitening creams
The Chinese have fairer skin and yes, they're richer than the Malays here. Though their riches came from hard work and deceit, but mostly deceit
I don't mind, as long as she's a good person. I actually care more about how her family acts and how they carry themselves in public

who are you racist against when?

their entire culture is based on theft and disrespecting other cultures. and huge HUGE love for witchcraft (i personally don't believe in it but they use it to threaten people as a method of intimidation).

we are xenophobes, not racists