/flag/ - EXTRAFLAGS GENERAL

Novgorod edition

Flagged Italy edition

previous:

Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Veliky_Novgorod.svg.png (1920x1152, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pkk5.rosreestr.ru/
gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to /flag/

Attached: Yrnewx8.png (1027x731, 28K)

I think that's right lololol

if i play my cards right im here for the last 2 weeks of june, we could have a fist fight for good luck before you drive off and possibly die

I'm looking at three road trips this summer. First one is for sure, and will be 6/5-6/9 to Reno and Bodie, I'll try to get Churchill and Mineral in NV then Mono, Calaveras, and Tuolumne in CA. Second one is a trip to SD in which I'll get the I-5 counties, and the third is a possible yet unlikely trip to Eugene to visit family that i just reconnected with.

I'd much rather fist your mom lol

Attached: 1335663684311.jpg (354x336, 33K)

looks correct, at least we both have it in the same place

>and we probably put too much work into a plugin which not enough people use.
it would be cool to set up a cooperation between this plugin and 4chanx or appchan (i can't even remember which one is still used)
more people would have access to the job you're doing

extraflags should be a standard feature on the 4channel desu, not a plug-in made by hobby autists

fucking hirohito doesnt care about flags, or Jow Forums for that matter
he just in for the cash out

I personally like what we do here at the moment, the goal for me is to get more reach for the plugin. We do this by shilling the plugin on other boards, and every once in a while I'll make a thread like this on Jow Forums. What really does matter is users downloading then spreading word of it on the general they frequent, such as /ita/ or /cum/. Some generals have lot of users, such as /dixie/. Others don't. I remember once we did a shared general with /asean/, I'd like to try that again someday.

>/ita/
it's a sewer of underage shitposters

Attached: 1469719532322.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

I'd tell you to visit /med/, but we post women in there.

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (825x1000, 105K)

>women

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

no u

I've been to /cum/. Can't possibly be worse than there, but I would say you should at least try to shill the plugin there yourself.
BASED

Come do it yourself gayboy :3

Anyway, gn flag.

Maybe someday, I was gonna make a Jow Forums thread when I get off school. Night Malta.

use it
pkk5.rosreestr.ru/

If you want to post the CoA of your town again I can make the flag for you. It looks simple enough for me to do

Mexican bro already did it in last thread.

Woah, this actually looks super useful

Attached: Untitled.png (1905x905, 207K)

What's wrong?

sweet
He's just having an orgasm because you just gave us the perfect municipality map of Russia. Now we can make better maps and keep better track of municipalities in your country, which means more accurate and better flags.

yeah, the flags are done, we just need to wait for the italian guy to add them

that looks good
if only i knew russian

good

this desu

Well lads I think I've found the weirdest municipality in America. Guttenberg, New Jersey. It's about 4 blocks large, and has a population of 11000 people crammed into high rise apartments. It is the most densely populated municipality in America, pic related.

Attached: 1024px-Galaxy-towers.jpg (1024x860, 320K)

thats fucking disgusting
i will never understadn how can families live in buildings

Attached: Dr-gonza.jpg (295x354, 33K)

Attached: Dr-gonza.jpg (54x59, 3K)

Kind of ironic for you to say since the town is 64% Hispanic. Hispanics have been moving into NY-NJ these days at an astonishing rate. Harlem isn't even black anymore, it's a Hispanic neighborhood.

I got lucky and found a flag for Guttenberg in a picture of the town hall. Easy recolor of the seal on a blue background. Reminder of when we do trips to cities it would be wise to see if you can find a flag flying around. I'd say so many flags aren't posted on the internet.

Attached: Dr-gonza.jpg (220x240, 15K)

nothing ironic about that
but ok

Kinda ironic cause you're judging your own people like that. But hey, maybe they don't have them in Mexico. I know we have a couple of them here in the Bay Area in a town called Emeryville. It's similar to Guttenberg in that it's small and just a small area of highrises but Emeryville is still bigger I think.

theyre not my people lol

But you're Hispanic.
>inb4 white hispanic

hispanic is a broad term
and eastern europeans are probably the ones that live in buildings the most

Breh, have you ever seen a Chinese city, or Hong Kong in particular? Asians are the kings of living like sardines

bump

>tfw no comfy commieblock

gonna watch the eurovision semis with my dad

i regret this

i figured

he says theres too many homosexuals

good dad

im liking israel so far
do yuo guys have more images to promote /extraflags/ besides this one

Attached: screenshot1.png (720x930, 255K)

damn many of those users aren't even around anymore

ikr its like a cemetery

why doesn't someone just shill extraflags more often?

i shill from time to time in generals
however a lot of people think is doxxing for some reason

We need more people, and most people either don't want to have a de facto trip or think we're a botnet.

Also welcome to /flag/

It's a botnet.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: B6TBs2KCIAAp0ez.png (149x164, 49K)

Yes.

>Québec
Pourquoi est-ce qu'il y a autant de Québécois dans ce fil ?

ayy lmao

can you explain il y a to me?

there is/are

i know what it means

then what do you want explained

bump

if you mind me im going to touch myself to the thought of my elementary and middle school crushes
brb

and i thought i had no shame

Hello goslar :D
Ciao e benvenuto :^)
Hello and welcome :^)

That's 4chanx
Btw there was an idea of adding extraflags to Clover browser but nobody had the time to look into it.
4chanx is trying to keep everything imageboard agnostic to support as many chans as possible. Making a fork to support extraflags is possible...i've added code for other things there but it's quite a pita + idk how many here would gladly tinker with coffeescript and maintain it considering no one wants to deal even with Java or JavaScript :D

I'll add the Russian flags when I'm back after work

We have the CoA in the plugin:
gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/blob/master/flags/Italy/Lombardia/Province%20of%20Como/San%20Fermo%20della%20Battaglia.png
If you want to transform the content of that in a proper flag you can do it and post the result here. I'll add it as soon as I can. You can follow the tutorial in the op on how to transform that result into a 16x11 flag for the plugin or I'll do it myself

Later fags

see ya

>control panel has been gone for 3 years now
i'm not crying i swear

You can't blame some people to be afraid of using it, especially if the come from small countries/towns/cities. I know that I might not be using my town's flag if there was a larger Maltese presence here and some of them used the extension.

but theres no need for the insluts and the bullying
pls make it stop

Attached: f278f85992ada61e32c9cf4d89606b631392335757_full.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Attached: thinkingapu.jpg (400x400, 23K)

you try doing the shilling
see how you like it

Attached: 1374139665482.gif (500x279, 458K)

Oh. Yeah that's why I'm not a big fan of shilling; I don't want to shove it into people's faces.

how did you find out about extraflags?

The general. It kept showing up on the catalog and one day I decided to see what's all about.

Though I remember someone visiting past /med/ threads or similar ones, telling us about it. This was during the time I removed it, if not mistaken. I think it was a Mexican flag :3

so u decided to stop using it cus i was shilling?
do you think if i shill enough i could become an Jow Forums meta meme?

>so u decided to stop using it cus i was shilling?
No. I was already not using it when I encountered your shilling. I stopped using it for a while due to paranoia.
Then I got it again but showed only the region, then some time after I started to show the town flag too.
>do you think if i shill enough i could become an Jow Forums meta meme?
I don't know, you can try I guess.

ok cool

bump

i just installed my extra flag
thank y'all

Fugg :DD

you're doxxing yourself with all those flags, don't you think?

test

one of us needs to get really rich and pay him to do it

i made a ton of propaganda when we were shilling on Jow Forums

Attached: NikeFlags.png (750x475, 66K)

How cares about doxing?

stop

Attached: 1497629918551.png (253x199, 6K)

a fug i didnt see

Attached: ExtraFeels.png (790x720, 131K)

Maybe not everyone wants to reveal his ass on here?

Nigga?