SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I WANT OFF THIS CRAZY RIDE

Attached: send help.png (821x613, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based. We'll finally get revenge for 9/11.

Nothing will happen

What’s even the fucking point of this. China and Russia are the only actual threats to global security.

they threatened israel

Israel and Saudi Arabia want Iran gone. The US wants a middle east dominated by it's allies. It's a win win for them.

shrug

We are though
Well the people eople ople ple le e in charge of our foreign policy anyway

Iran refuses to privatize their banking system and they sell their oil for currencies that aren't the US dollar. They have to be exterminated.

What happens when Israel and SA want eachother gone?

Why would they?

We don't have any interest in the middle east

>2015/2016 Trump
"The Iraq War was a disaster. Bush lied about why we went to war and American soldiers got killed."

>2019 Trump
"We should invade either Iran or Venezuela before the end of the year"

Attached: magaggie cake.png (163x250, 78K)

Yes we very much do.

Attached: 1479596185170.jpg (250x238, 8K)

What are they

This
But don't forget
>Hillary is a hawk! She'll start WWIII!
>*invades Iran*

>"The fact is this was a horrible, one-sided deal that should have never, ever been made. It didn't bring calm, it didn't bring peace, and it never will."
>*invades Iran*

Drumpftards please fucking explain yourselves without mental gymnastics.
I'm fucking serious
No "H-h-hillary would have done worse" because we'll never know
and no "Good, I hate sandniggers a-a-anyways" because quite literally zero (0) of you were going "Oh boy, I hope he invades ANOTHER Middle East country! This time with 2x the population and resources!" before today

So seriously... what gives?

The United States wants what it has in Latin America, which is a region of subordinate regimes that will allow for market domination by the American private sector.

Also states like Iraq and Iran (and Venezuela) just so happen to be extremely rich in energy resources. The United States doesn't need to get oil of these regions itself (since the US gets almost all of its oil from the North American continent), but countries like Japan and China are heavily dependent on Middle Eastern oil. The US wants a hand over the valve.

Ha ha, silly. The Middle East has been fought over since antiquity and always will be as it is the crossroads between three continents.

>No "H-h-hillary would have done worse" because we'll never know
Didn't she make one of her campaign promises starting World War III with Russia over Crimea?

FOR ISRAEL!

>China
Yes.
>Russia
Literally harmless.
>Why
Israel said so.

Pretty sure that was a Trump campaign line.
>being firm with Russia is bad

Still hasn't started any wars unlike your little neocon warhawk pieces of shit so he's good for one thing at least.

It owns the libs that's all that matters

China is being broken over a rock economically as we speak.

Just because they support "BASED" tyrants like Assad and Maduro doesn't mean that Russia is harmless.

Russia is about 1/5th what it was 40 years ago. They're a regional power at best now.

Russia still has the biggest nuclear arsenal tho

The funny thing is is that there probably are """people""" who think this.

They're substantially outgunned by NATO which has three nuclear-capable member states.

Good.
Is Assad a dictator? I'm asking a genuine question. He has the support of the people so he's fine.
Russia isn't the USSR.

>every year since about 2004
We're gonna go to war with Iran any day now. Eh, Squidward. Eh, Squidward. Eh, Squidward. Eh, Squidward.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Imagine believing this. It's not the 90s anymore.

only congress can declare war

YEAH KILLEM

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

saddam thought so too, as he hung from a post

what threat does Iran actually pose to the US? I don't get it, I see all this hubbub about sanctioning them and preventing them from having weapons of mass destruction, but why is this conflict even a thing? The deposition of the Shah in the 70s?

Our Jewish and Wahhabi masters command it.

the US hasn't declared war since WW2, they've only had Armed Interventions, which can be done on presidential order

nothing. just hasn't been a war for awhile. americans are getting restless

bombing the middle-east is part of our judeo-christian tradition

"In October 2002, President Bush obtained congressional approval from a Democrat-led Senate and Republican-led House authorizing war-making powers.[55] The Iraq war began on 19 March 2003,[56] when the U.S., joined by the U.K. and several coalition allies, launched a "shock and awe" bombing campaign. Iraqi forces were quickly overwhelmed as U.S. forces swept through the country. "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

yea but nobody would trust/let trump get away with that

Well yeah, the 90s was when they were riding high from Clinton handing over our manufacturing. Those days are over though.

If Americans actually cared about their Second Amendment, they would take arms and remove the current government.

Dems are 100% behind Trump when it comes to warmongering.

>He has the support of the people so he's fine.
+0.5 rubles
be less obvious next time

This is that asshurt Iranian diaspora in Ottawa, isn't it?

yeah you do. America's interests is the global order of free trade. You need the middle east to keep selling us and europe oil no matter what so we can buy your shit and sell you shit.

If they attack Iran I might use my second amendment rights to reenlist so I can do my part.

We're brainwashed from day 1, nobody is going to rise up

what kind of moronic leader would actually try to test someone as unstable as trump. talk about playing with fire

His support is an awkward coalition of Alawites, Christians and other minorities who are scared to death if being overrun by the country's majority of wrathful Sunnis. You could argue he's the lesser evil but he's still a dictator by any measure.

nah, although I'm surprised they're in Ottawa, most persians I knew were in the GTA. Most Ottawan muslims are east or north african

No one is testing Trump. He is on the warpath for Israel.

nah, not at this point, presidential election is coming up and they need the moral high horse argument/reasonable action argument to stand a chance at winning, nobody wants more crazy

inb4 Trump manufactures another 9/11 and the mutts become blood thirsty yet again

Attached: 1200px-Emblem_of_the_International_Brigades.svg.png (1200x1041, 51K)

If Trump did a 180 on every policy the Dems would still try to block him out of spite.

>trump reneges on a deal and ravages the economy
>expects everything to be hunky dory

america please understand what you're doing before you do it

this is how we avoid wars

He does? The Syrian people support him.
So the people that want him gone are the bastards we have been fighting for nearly decade? Let him win in thart case.

nah, rather fight em while we can still win em

Okay except he hasn’t.

9/11 was the revenge for you killing millions of civilians with your trade embargoes though...

So you're saying they're based?

Who cares
chance nothing will happen and Americans are used to attack menas just because

>become blood thirsty yet again
Our youth is extremely blood thirsty already.

what is the point of doing that

what do you achieve

you're just making people want to give the chinese more influence bc at least they don't do stupid shit all the time. Foreign policy is and always will be the most important asset a country has, HOW have you not realized this to this day?

As long as Israel exists, we cannot have world peace

based
i love seeing mena burn

i'm just fucking around ahmed. go write your concerns to secretary pompeo, he deals with this stuff

Nobody wants them dead. That’s just cooked up bullshit he feeds to his base to justify killing unarmed civilians.

Yes the Middle East was full of smiling, peace-loving hippies for thousands of years until 1948.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

They support him on Venezuela. They supported him when he bombed Syria. They will back him on Iran.

>millions
lolwat

t. Madeline Albright

>Mexico
Without Anglo/Jew interference they would not be significantly different to America or any other power of the time.
This
If by some miracle Bernie/Warren become President can we avert disaster?

We need to nuke Israel.

Lol the naval ship I’m attached to is heading to Iran rn, I’m just not in it and they said it’s too dangerous to fly me to Iran so I’m stuck in Norfolk:)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA REMEMBER IN 2016 WHEN RETARDS WERE CHANTING ABOUT HOW HILARY WAS A WARMONGER WHO WAS GOING TO ATTACK IRAN HAHAHHAHHAHAH GLAD THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Attached: 1556905440393.jpg (700x700, 99K)

they really wont

everyone knows fighting iran is kicking an angry hornet's nest

it'll honestly make iraq look like a breeze, these guys are legit nuts

the US military ran a simulation of an invasion of Iran and our casualties were pretty high. Iran has been prepping for this for a long time

You're obligated to begin a mutiny

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq

You killed half a million cute little babies

>If by some miracle Bernie/Warren become President can we avert disaster?
Won’t happen. Biden’s the popular candidate right now. I still prefer him over any Republican, but it is a shame that this country is always at the mercy of boomers.

>US wants to overthrow Saddam to eliminate WMD and replace Saddam with a subordinate government, argues that it won't take long
>"Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that," he said. "It won't be a World War III." t. Donald Rumsfeld
>8 years go by...
>spend $1.1 trillion and take 37,000 casualties
>no WMD found
>Terrorist groups spread across country and into Syria, US has to carry out bombing missions across Iraq and Syria since 2014 to stop them
>2019: Iraq hates America even more so than before, both the President and Prime Minister openly scorn the US
>US has no greater control over Middle East oil supply than it had before

>Trump: "Hey, lets do it again!"

Attached: 1508694739795.jpg (500x623, 187K)

Alright bet.

Hillary is a warmonger. That doesn't mean Trump isn't. All Americans love killing people. It's the national sport and everyone loves cheering for the troops.

they said the same thing before desert storm. better to overestimate than under

Nah she wanted regime change in Syria, while Trump didn't.
US would be involved in more wars under Shillary

Spreading chaos is the only way we can maintain our empire now. Deal with it or enjoy hyperinflation when the petrodollar gets abandoned.

Based. I want to execute all Israelies.

There are. But if there aren't enough of them, the overlords can start some debate in the media and after a few months 95% of all people will think within the frames of that discourse, and perhaps something like 55-60% would support the war.

>All Americans love killing people
No we don't SHUT THE FUCK UP EURO YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRY GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

you're right, but the situation now still isn't great. it feels like our "choices" are not choices at all, and that we would attack the middle east regardless

I hope you're right, but Iran seems far more dangerous and well-supplied. The russians and chinese will definitely be providing them material aid

Attached: 1557169428328.jpg (530x530, 58K)

>Biden’s the popular candidate right now

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 35K)

America has a history of waging war under false pretences. Gulf of Tonkin anyone?

Attached: 0F22971A-589A-49DA-9B96-9FD1A18F985F.jpg (450x410, 40K)

this does remind me of iraq though. knocking out a belligerent regime in the middle east before they get their hands on the bomb

>Biden’s the popular candidate right now.
That's only true if you ignore everyone under 50.

kek, this threatening shit has been going on like forever as long as I remember, yet there's still no all out war going on between you subs. I'm tired of the lack of habbenings, you.
If my suspicions is right, I bet you guys are just bestfriends that eating the world from inside
Israel with it USA leash dog
Iran shiite.
Saudi wahabbi.
Just fo it already, you cunts.