/v4/

literally me edition

Attached: 1553190195003.jpg (620x941, 66K)

>why yes, I post in /v4/, what give it away?

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-202246_Snapchat.jpg (1080x1920, 566K)

Time to go to bed, I can’t take any more of being bullied by argie and hispanola

couldnt you wear something nice instead of clothes aid from somalia

Such as?

pradas

What's that?

he means prada designer clothing probably
your clothes i fine, i dress like a hobo in comparison

>buying any famous brand with my salary
The jacket I'm wearing now used to be from my cousin desu

my gf has a gucci wallet, it cost the equivalent of more than 900 american dollars
insane how much some people are willing to spend on what is essentially a piece of cloth with a brand symbol on it

Trami, they're calling you:

Especially when you can get ewually nice stuff for a lot less money, the wonders of consumerism

poorfag cope

S-shut up

Attached: tumblr_m9ub4lMMQ51qeweuno1_500.gif (476x350, 332K)

ok rape you next week

Don't promise things that you won't be able to fulfill whiteboi

you're white yourself also that post wasn't aimed at you

I don't care who was that post aimed at, the advice still stands.
and no, I'm not wh*te, I'm a proud brown moor

you're glow in the dark white

shut up whitey, your tricks don't work with me. go whitewash someone else

stop calling me that

Attached: 1539344990966.jpg (400x533, 38K)

That's what you are whitey, embrace it.

you are a very racist and mean person

I cannot be racist if I'm not wh*te

sorry mate no idea, I barely speak any Czech at all at the moment
I guess I would myself say prostě although I have no idea if that would be correct
I also am not sure about difference between pouze and jen, but I see pouze used a lot in stuff like street signs I think

Bump?

bump.

Good morning. 1,5 hour more to go

Bumpu
1h left

Since I woke up I feel like i'm gonna throw up
don't think I can go to work today

Call in sick and hang in there m8

It's giving me flashbacks back to when I was in elementary school. I was so scared and anxious of everything that I felt like throwing up all the time every day at school, it was terrible

Iktf man

lmao dude just stop being a pussy hahhahah

Bampu

Wow the email I sent to the university I'm going in Erasmus was answered fast, in my uni the guys that would have to answer that would take more than one day for sure.
I can already feel the Czech work ethics there.

Attached: 1556901948825m.jpg (863x1024, 81K)

lol retard

who the fuck finds this attractive

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-090242.png (720x1280, 894K)

does she have a penis?

probably not

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-090229.png (720x1280, 618K)

theres no fucking way this isnt a tranny
then again shes probalby british so who knows

she is indeed british
but jesus fucking christ, she's 19 and already looks like 30yo skank

well that makeup certainly isnt helping her case

why dont hungarians post here?

Attached: 3.png (1280x720, 738K)

beat me mommy

what's the difference between pouze and jen
if I wanted to say "Just don't laugh at me"
Would it be
Pouze/ jen nesměj se mi?

Pouze wouldn't be used in this context
The correct wording is "jen se mi nesměj"

I dont get this mi.
Why does Chybíš mi mean I miss you.
Is the translator being retarded?

No, that is correct.

nice language eh

>noodles from a cup are cancerous

tell me more Dr.Meowski

does she fuck like a fighter jet for that kind of money?

Dr. Meowski advises you to get a girlfriend and to stop eating processed foods.

Attached: Dr. Meowski.jpg (666x667, 70K)

*splits dr. meowski's skull in half with a shovel*

Excuse me sir but I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave the hospital, if you don't comply we will be froced to call the police.

Attached: Dr. Pawling.jpg (500x638, 63K)

wow rude

Fuck off Zhang.

>post from some random free wifi
>get a canadian flag
can any of you faggots explain this to me?

is hockey poplar in cesko?

its number one sport for viewers.

I see. The world cup is held in slovakia now. They show some matches on sport tv here. Poland got buttfucked by romania.

I am a pozzhahnrei. Do you guys want to know what that is?

Venereal disease?

you're a faggot?

oh no no no, dont post it.

I dream of Hungary and Poland making their way into A. but Huns are trash now.

I'm a Pozzhahnrei. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold receives only a gift from his black engraver: A black child. But the Pozzhahnrei wants more. He wants three presents. We are greedy little sluts.

But first, how I do it.

Normally, in my Mercedes I drive to a crossroads intersection where blacks train their muscles, where the sweat glistens on their skin and the air is filled with their scent. Since I'm already stiff, if only I think of it. Sometimes I get a bit in my pants. I get out and ask the blacks who has AIDS. You already know what's coming. One steps forward and we drive on together. Then I pick up a knife and stab it in my urethra and turn it a bit, we call that the "Aids-Dreher" in the cuckold community.

Sure, it hurts, but what comes next is just great for cumshot. The black man pushes his huge AIDS-infected cock into my urethra and fucks me until we both come. So I have already got 4 different types of AIDS. This is the first gift.

Then we drive home, where he fucks my wife. That's the second gift. She also has many types of AIDS. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a black baby who also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift to know that my children will infect more white women.
I'mīm

hahnrei basically means cuckold, you couldve just translated it as pozzcuck

quite good

A /deutsch/ copypasta?

In my language (German) we have a word "Hahnrei" which translates roughly to "cuckold". This is someone who lets his wife get fucked by another man (preferably black) and enjoys it. Depending on the severity of the cuckold maybe he would also like a half black baby.

However, in Germany and in Pennsylvania there are many other types of cuckold/Hahnrei. I will list them here, in order of patheticness.

But first, some terminology:

Cut: This is someone who is circumcised. Cuckoldry is especially common among cut people as they are beta and cannot properly please their wives with their cut cocks.

Cock-tumours: These are tumours which are especially common in cut people and people with aids. They cause the cock to fall off eventually.

Bull: This is the man who cuckolds the cuckold by fucking his wife. Generally he is alpha, ripped and black or Turkish.

Street gym: These are just weights laid out on the street in highly Turkish areas of Germany. These areas are highly animalistic in nature, here it doesn't matter how smart or rich you are, but rather how alpha you are and how much you can lift. Ripped Turks walk around wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.

Intersection: These are just crossroads/intersections.

Intersection Alpha: These are ripped black men/Turks who stand at intersections with their cocks hanging out. Since drivers have to stop at intersections they are forced to view the intersection alphas and often the women in the cars cannot resist but be allured to the alpha with his cock out.

Street-Gym-Intersection: Simply a street gym located on an intersection. Turks who lift the most get the most prized, visible position on the intersection.

One last term: Hotwife: The wife of the cuckold who gets fucked by the bull.

Now, onto some types of Cuckold/Hahnrei. Let's start with the least extreme:

Mutualhahnrei (Mutual-Cuckold): This is where not only the cuckold but also the bull is a cuckold. Mutual-cuckoldry involves two cuckolds and two hotwifes: Cuckold A fucks the hotwife of Cuckold B, and cuckold B fucks the hotwife of cuckold A.

Zweite-grad-Hahnrei (Second degree cuckold): this is another example where the bull is a cuckold. While he is fucking the hotwife of the cuckold, the Second degree cuckold gets turned on by the cuckold's cock while he is fapping to him. The normal cuckold gets turned on by the second degree cuckold fucking his wife, and the second degree cuckold gets turned on by the cuckold pleasuring himself to him.
Bosshahnrei (Boss-Cuckold): A Bosshahnrei is a cuckold who has gone beyond the veil of cuckoldry and started dwelling on the lifeforce of the Bulls he chooses for his hotwife. He also abducts Bulls to satisfy his wife's needs and leave behind the empty, broken shell of a once alpha Bull. The boss cuckold is one example of a cuckold who is actually alpha. When the bull of the boss hahnrei cums he loses his lifeforce to the hotwife and the bosshahnrei.

Street Gym Alpha Pusher (SGAP): This is not a cuckold but a type of bull who trains in the street gyms. Usually he is ripped and turkish or black. He is the leader of the pack and his friends sell drugs to fund the street gym.

>mate is sick and gets called out as a pussy by germ.
This is some 3rd person delirium right there.

Now, you have heard of some relatively tame examples of cuckolds, it's time to move on to the more hardcore stuff. Are you ready?
The next example is the "Lumpenhahnrei". (Raggy cuckold). This is a very beta form of cuckold who is too beta to confront his bull. Instead of actively confronting his bull, he tries to obtain the cum of the bull subtly.

The Lumpenhahnrei will often break into the house of the bull and search around his bedroom for traces of cum left on his clothes. If he cannot find any he will knock the bull out with chloroform and then begin to suck the bull off. When the bull cums the Lumpenhahnrei will swirl around the cum in his mouth and run home to his hotwife. He will then spit out the cum into his hotwife's vagina.
Next up is the "Pozzhahnrei" (Pozz-cuckold, from the Pozzers who purposely infect themselves with AIDS). While the normal cuckold wants only one gift - a black baby, The Pozzhahnrei wants three gifts. He will go to the street gym and ask for a black man with AIDS. The black man with aids then gets in the car with the Pozz-Cuckold and use the AIDS-cutter (a small knife which is inserted into the penis and twisted to cut it up) to cut the cocks of both the AIDS-black man and the Pozz-hahnrei. When they both have bleeding cocks the AIDS-black man will dock the Pozz-cuckold until they both ejaculate. Thus the Pozzhahnrei will get AIDS from the black man. That is his first gift.

Next, the Pozzhahnrei and the Aids-nigger will go to the Pozzhahnrei's house and the AIDS-nigger will fuck the Pozzhahnrei's wife, thus giving her AIDS too. That is the second gift.

Finally, 9 months later the Pozz-hotwife has a black baby who also has AIDS. And that is the third and greatest gift, the knowledge that the baby is half black and not genetically related to the cuckold, and will continue to infect more white women with AIDS as he grows up.

Next we have the "Lumpenpozzhahnrei" (Raggy pozzcuckold". This is a combination of the above too. The Raggy Pozz Cuckold is on the one hand a Pozz Cuckold who wants the three gifts, but he also is too beta to confront the alpha bull. He sneaks into hospitals to find medical records of any ripped black men who have AIDS in the area. Then he sneaks into the AIDS-Nigger's house and knocks him out, sucks him off and swirls around the cum in his mouth and also takes a sample of his blood in his syringe. Then he goes home to his hotwife and spits the cum into her. Finally, he injects himself and the hotwife with the AIDS-Nigger-Blood
Before I move onto the most pathetic form of cuckold I will mention one more thing: The Mohel. This is the person who circumcises with his shears. Often the shears are rusty, and this causes the penis to contract tumours and eventually fall off.

There is also the Lumpenmohel. He is cut himself but he wants a foreskin, so he performs the circumcision with his teeth and he keeps the foreskin in his mouth. Then he goes home and attaches the foreskin to his own penis. He does this with every foreskin he finds and usually lumpenmohel's have hundreds of Foreskins attached to their penis which are filled with smegma.
Finally we have the Lumpenpozztransenkackbabyhahnrei
(Raggy pozz transexual shit baby cuckold)

This is a Lumpenpozzhahnrei whose penis has contracted too many AIDS tumours and thus has fallen off. This happens after years of being a Lumpenpozzhahnrei. In place of his penis he takes a mohel shears and cuts a hole - which he deems to be his vagine. Thus he is "Trans". Then he takes the shit and the aids infected semen from the AIDS-Nigger and stuffs it into this whole, and then pushes it out, and says to his wife "Look, I have a brown baby just like you!"

To date, this is the most degenerate beta cuckold known to man.

honestly cuckoldry is the most high iq fetish

german in culture is very fascinating

I'm glad I'm just a low iq polack

kek

these posts reminded me that i really need to find myself a wife

This

NTR is psychologically stimulating and really causes one to experience the power-dynamic that sex is actually about.

Attached: Quotes Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.-min.png (705x960, 174K)

a hotwife you mean

Finally home after a meeting and 24h shift. We got new uniforms, I look swag as fuck

>american, german and czech

biggest cucks of the world. in that order.

precisely. in a way, it is the most revolutionary act of sex that one can make, as you are both giving power to the woman (taking away your male power and subverting the patriarchy), giving power to black men (subverting white privilege), and shoving it in the face of boring mundane white male middle class life.
wanna be my hotwife(male)?

Who let you in magyar jew? Oh wait it was me!

my fucking stomach
it sounds like someone is windsurfing inside of it

>it sounds like someone is windsurfing inside of it
kek

Czechs are a "people" who peacefully voted to disintegrate their republic into two even more pathetic, irrelevant countries. Who the fuck would do that besides the most limp-wristed betamale crayon-munchers? They are the biggest cuckolds from a collective standpoint.

post pic :3

>cutting out tumor is act of cuckoldry

>"people" who peacefully voted to disintegrate their republic into two even more pathetic, irrelevant countries.
Pay respect to Lincoln next time you pass Mall.

Uh Im home already, will post on Friday

Attached: 61a42442aaa87862.jpg (667x670, 103K)

imagine you (czechia) live with your mentally retarded cousin (slovakia)
he fucks up everything he touches and then gets mad at you for being better than him
sure, you can tell him to do the dishes, but he's gonna break most of them and then blame you
so the best thing to do is to send him to a mental asylum
except you accidentally sent him to an abandoned building in the middle of the forest
and now you're just looking through the binoculars at how he's fucking everything up
and all you can do is laugh at him

that's what the czech-slovak split was

Attached: 1535235917781.webm (720x404, 2.73M)

lets not forget that Commies won in Czechia while they lost in Slovakia after WW2

god damnit.

how is czech corruption going