Were generals a mistake?

Were generals a mistake?

Attached: int generals.png (1841x843, 1017K)

Ones you filter all the general,all the threads about race,politics and america,this place Is not so bad.

This entire board was a mistake.

>implying there's a problem with /lang/

if it isn't generals, it's threads on race and phenotype. If it isn't that, it's threads on muh japan and east asian girls. Fuck this place

They should seriously be moved to /bant for the sake of this board.

Yes
Anytime you make a thread it's instantly halfway down the catalog cause of all the generals

nearly every non general thread is dogshit
not saying generals aren't too but this board is fucking trash.

For it's 20 years anniversary, Jow Forums should send 20 incels who "want to find love in Japan" there, and stream them 24/7.

>he claims to hate Jow Forums
>he still comes back
what compels you, Juan?

Attached: 21d8e1ca978.jpg (450x450, 26K)

Jow Forums should be moved here.

There is only 10-20 generals active at any one point. You're not competing with them.

>incels

Attached: 1557350556995.png (1364x1204, 54K)

Yes. Just filter them and don't post in them. I used to think that it was ok to post in them as long as you still contributed to the board as a whole but that's not even enough. Some generals like DJT or /lang/ are useful but the majority are killing the board

generals are the life blood of Jow Forums
you can make your easter toad and >do americans really do this shitposts in >>>.bant/

the real mystery is why generals haven't been moved to Jow Forums already

>Jow Forums
That place Is a /jp/ colony

>ids
no thanks

then what the fuck is the purpose of that board? either delete it or move all the cancer there, there is nothing International about a bunch of fags circlejerking in their own language

there's no other board to speak other languages besides /b/ and /jp/. Jow Forums is a great board

Attached: 1557859742721.jpg (665x1024, 52K)

it's not really seeing them on the catalog that's the issue, it's the fact that they take attention from other potential threads since they're always active. without generals, more threads could be made as well as the fact that less threads would 404 before hitting bump limit.

generals also seem to be a den of attention whores.

Jow Forums could be a much better boards without generals clogging it and making quality threads die quickly, Jow Forums is literally a cesspoll with no purpose so far that could be easily become the place to post on language generals.

Have sex.

>Jow Forums could be a much better boards without generals clogging it and making quality threads die quickly
Jow Forums is a slow board. threads take an hour or two to die.
>Jow Forums is literally a cesspoll with no purpose so far that could be easily become the place to post on language generals.
it was made to combat shitposting, but it never worked out. it can stay up because it contains some retards

Jow Forums would literally just become what Jow Forums is without generals
who the fuck are you trying to delude

>Jow Forums is a slow board
wut, Jow Forums is pretty fast, threads on actual slow boards stay up for weeks
>it can stay up because it contains some retards
so you claim, it's a completely useless board really.

nothing would change outside of generals except retards who only post on generals wouldn't post on other thread by accident

generals are the only thing that separates Jow Forums from Jow Forums as it is
for every ''''quality'''' thread there's a thousand not worth opening, it's not generals making it that way

absolutely desu

>of course I spend most of my time posting in generals

Attached: 1555189101527.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

>wut, Jow Forums is pretty fast, threads on actual slow boards stay up for weeks
I post on fast boards like /tv/, so Jow Forums feels slow for me
>so you claim, it's a completely useless board really.
Jow Forums is completely useless

generals don't add anything to this board except making it too fast for those who want to post on non-general thread

it's neither ultra fast a la /tv/ or Jow Forums but it isn't slow as say /trv/ or /out/ which are both comfy boards.
>Jow Forums is completely useless
that's what I'm saying, and so is /his/, I would delete /his/ so those people can come back to populate Jow Forums and move the generals to Jow Forums, so that the board isn't artificially bloated like it is now.

>that's what I'm saying, and so is /his/, I would delete /his/ so those people can come back to populate Jow Forums and move the generals to Jow Forums, so that the board isn't artificially bloated like it is now.
that's not a bad idea desu. it can be like /v/ and /vg/. there can be a seperate board for country generals.

not really
most threads here are pretty shit anyway

He hasn't had the general filtered out for five years

Go to the catalog right now and show me ONE thread that you think is good and interesting and truly international discussion.