She needs to die, bros

She needs to die, bros

Attached: daenerys.jpg (1920x960, 180K)

burning down kings landing and killing all the Lannister soldiers was the best thing shes done in the last 4 seasons

she's a metaphor for trump

I'm sick to death of this meme series and its horde of soyboys obsessed with it

Attached: FB_IMG_1556434099192.jpg (640x920, 79K)

Attached: 7df15195fb63f02527751f78faaa5b01.png (1150x862, 696K)

>tfw named my newborn daughter after her
Fuck.

And that lap dog of hers, who spend the whole series with the same facial expression, too.

Imagine setting Bran to take the Iron Throne and thinking that would be a great idea

Who are the soyboys?

why every soyboy and roastie are talking about this shit??

Couldn't stand that Missandei. Was only disappointed that her death was given so much attention.

>"Chops her off"
>Till next week

As if...!

I doubt that for sure

if this happens it will be an impressively bad ending. Why the fuck would jon even take the black if the nights watch is now obsolete?

that was leaked before ep. 4, and it's nailed both ep. 4 and ep. 5 already
it's actually the ending we're getting
lmao

I dont have much investment in this series anymore, but I will seethe if they make Bran king.

OH NO NO NO NO

EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

Attached: a6rn6jrxj6y21.jpg (1536x2048, 178K)

So the same guy has been consistently leaking the right info for the past 4 seasons but is lying for the finale? Don't think so, this is the ending we're getting.

>Jon joins the Night's Watch even though all its members are dead, the Wall is broken through, all the Wildlings are either dead or integrated into the rest of Westeros, and of course all the Others are gone anyway which was the primary purpose of the Night's Watch.

I don't want any of them to rule. :T

Can't Cersei come back from the dead as Night Queen, please?!

It's good enough at this point...!

It's even worse than that: not only will Bran be king, but there's a chance they might go down the retarded time travel maymay route

>Watching tv in 2019

I thought they shouldve had this happen sooner, she couldve still had 3 dragons.

Even if they have her be killed by jon/arya/etc I dont see how they can kill the dragon untill they shoot a ton of those scorpion ballista at it.

Fuck the show though,

Daenerys "First of Her Name, Burst of Her Flame" Targaryen
Daenerys "Hell's Belle" Targaryen
Daenerys "Peasant Accelerant" Targaryen
Daenerys "Commoner Combustor" Targaryen
Daenerys "Try to Outrun My Drogon" Targaryen
Daenerys "See A Town? Burn It Down" Targaryen
Daenerys "Unburnt City? What A Pity!" Targaryen
Daenerys "Breaker of Chains, Baker of Brains" Targaryen
Daenerys "De-housing Civilians By The Millions" Targaryen
Daenerys "Queen of Meereen Here To Make You All Scream" Targaryen
Daenerys "Shower Me With Praise Or Your City I Will Raze" Targaryen
Daenerys "Dropping Canisters On Every Lannister" Targaryen
Daenerys "Ring the Bells, I'll Send Them to the Seven Hells" Targaryen
Daenerys "All Children Must Burn Because It's My Turn" Targaryen
Daenerys "You Made Rhaegal Crash, Now I’ll Turn You to Ash" Targaryen
Daenerys "If They Dare to Jeer, Their Skin Needs to Sear" Targaryen
Daenerys "The Show's Down to the Wire So I’ll Set Them On Fire" Targaryen
Daenerys "Surrender In Desperation, You'll Get Nothing But Conflagration" Targaryen
Daenerys "After They See All the Flame, There'll Be Babies to Rename" Targaryen

Attached: YAAAS.webm (1600x900, 1.48M)

there is literally nothing wrong with what she did (aside from it being out of character for her)
got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette

I hope she cracks all the eggs and makes all the omelettes.

Attached: 1557846612982.jpg (1080x1069, 137K)

Lots of people liked the Mad Queen arc, it was just so poorly brought up, like it's supposedly Missandei's death that switched her button, but we did not get a single scene with her where we could witness the "deep bond" and friendship they had, so as a result the audience simply didn't care about Missandei's death, and nobody understood why she went nuts.

>out of character
Only if in the show. In the books you can already see that her mental state is starting to become rather dubious.

she cute

This hoe is obviously gonna get killed soon.

They are gonna pasta out of her terrible wig.

The show has been past the books for 4 seasons

make*

she already cracked the eggs but proceeded to burn them to ashed completly. shed gained absolutly nothing from burning a giant city to the ground. control of the city would undermine her rightfull rule. not to mention the value of the city itself regarding commerce, taxation and potential manpower.
she gained nothing by burning everything, she is lucky if the iron throne is even intact.

Highest payed actor. She's not going to go down like a bitch.

She's a women, did you know that the word "Hysterical" comes from the latin hystericus meaning uterus? There you go you can throw that to the face of the next feminist that talks to you

I dont talk to feminists though.

>Bronn in the council
For what? His expertise as a mercenary and making witty remarks? This is bad lmao

not everything in war is about victory and victory alone
going back to the books, aegon the conqueror burnt half of dorne repeatedly for years after rhaenys was killed. cities and castles, you can bet women and children too
the people of kingslanding today are the same ones that cheered when robert was crowned, when joffrey was crowned, when tommen and cersei etc.
they're nothing more than sheep that need to have fear instilled in them, that's how the world works. goes back to what robert said in s1, ''fear and blood''

She is cute, I don't want her to die.

fuck this season to be honest. 6 fucking episodes. Everything is rushed. Writing has been shit. How the fuck does she not see the fucking big ass iron fleet when she is so fucking high up in the sky? Rhaegal died for no fucking reason. The battle of winterfell was fucking awful.
Journey of Sam and Bran totally fucking useless; the prophecy, the promised prince/princess gone to shit. Why? Because of muh subversion of expectations. Night King had 7 seasons of scaring the shit outta the got universe and he gets stabbed by a little girl who didn't even use her face shifting powers thingamajig.
Seriously, all Jon had to do was fuck her and she wouldn't have done what she did.
The real winners here are Tormund and Ghost.

no you retard thats not how it works.
the dornish didnt surrender. also this retarded campaign didnt even succeed. dorne joined the empire through marriage. she burned down the seat of power she wanted to conquer. if she had been in a weak position and unable to hold the city against a large enemy it might make sense to burn it down after taking it and retreating. but she fucking won. there is no one else (for now). taking the city with a dragon instilled more than enough fear.

>Jon takes the black
Literally what’s the fucking point? The Night’s Watch is completely irrelevant at this point.
Horrible. Absolutely terrible, can’t believe they’d mess up their own series this badly.

You never interact with german women? Do you live in a cave?

>The real winners here are Tormund and Ghost
Based

She basically went full United States foreign policy on King's Landing.

She, Sansa and Cersei are fucking based in that order. Seriously I never wanted to be subjugated to female fascism more in my life.
Can m*les even compare???

hating popular things doesn't make you interesting
the production value is off the charts

they arent all feminists contrary to popular belief.

i wasn't talking about whether the war to conquer dorne was successful or not, only at the swift change in tact aegon used as revenge after rhaenys died. that's what dany did. it wasn't about conquering clearly, and there is nothing wrong with that
we already saw how well peace and love works when dany took meereen, it falls apart immediately. fear is literally the only way to establish stable rule
>taking the city with a dragon instilled more than enough fear
a single dragon is not enough. she lost two, one to humans even. it's proof that they're not invulnerable. go read about the storming of the dragon pit

>hating popular things doesn't make you interesting
no shit, I don't take that in mind wherever I don't like something that is popular

why is she so fucking BASED, bros?
literally fucking waffen SS: the queen
Daenarys "Come and See" Targaryen

>she already cracked the eggs but proceeded to burn them to ashed completly.

It's a very effective tactic, especially after emissaries are killed. Not only that but she lost two of her "children," surrendering won't suffice. First city to get sieged needs to be sacked completely and the ground salted like the Mongols did to the Khwarezmian Empire.

Attached: ca96f22f081bc55cba3f668c5a067721.jpg (720x1018, 151K)

it's literally three femme fatales fighting for absolute femdom of countless named hollywood actors but in medieval setting
how is that not appealing?

she brought the Northerners and BLACK Essos warriors together to destroy the swarthies at kings landing

>Sam, and Bronn
Wew lad. Sam was basically a version of Piggy from Lord of the Flies, with plot armour. Bronn was an edgy comic relief at best.

the she should have done that to some city on the way to kings landing. not destroy the damn capital. also not sure if taking advise from mongols is a good idea. they were great at conquering but shit fell apart pretty quickly.

to be honest, i stopped watching long before it even went to that because the episodes are too long for me to binge watch

she's so fucking based she brings savage armies to destroy an entire continent just because of a promise to her
she's gives zero fucks about the natives
she asserts her control with an iron fist
she reminds me of south korea with it's cult-president and caebols

I believe it

she will and bran will get the iron throne.

You need higher standards of entertainment.

>quickly
They lasted about a century (longer if you count legacy empires) while maintaining a prosperous civilization relatively safe from outside threats, all while inventing paper currency, a speedy postal service, standardized education and allowing freedom of worship.

you don't know me
i watch everything from cinema de melville to soviet cinema to obscure anime and finally to dumb shows like game of thrones
don't assume shit just because

one episode a day and you'll get through it while not diverting too much attention to it.

>anime
Again, you need higher standards of entertainment.

can someone please give me a rundown. I'm only vaguely familiar with the show

so she has the dragons, and she fought the zombies, and she's friends with arya, and now she did something bad? isn't she supposed to fight that incest short haired woman?