When I get my Irish passport through my grandad Im going to renounce my US citizenship and move to Norway

When I get my Irish passport through my grandad Im going to renounce my US citizenship and move to Norway

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

why not to ireland

>great grandmother came from ireland
fuck

Attached: 123142.jpg (1200x964, 110K)

Get your mom/dad to get citizenship through their grandparent and you can get citizenship once your mom/dad has it

Norway has the best living standards in the whole world, rich, peaceful + nature

Ireland would be better. Native English speakers. You would need to do less work to establish yourself, you are citizen. Yes, Norwegians all speak English, but it is still not their native language and if you want gainful employment in Norway you will need to speak Norwegian well.

Also, Ireland is not in Schengen. Your chances of moving to work in Norway as an Irishman are maybe only slightly easier than being American.

I wish I had EU citizenship :(
lucky Irish user.

Yeah but they'll sink like a stone when you move there.

Ireland and UK have a customs union but they can move to any EU/EEA country. And Norwegian is very simple, plus I am a software developer so language at the work place won't be an issue.

Do you have any European ancestry ? I know if you can prove one Romanian/Hungarian/Italian/Polish/Lithuanian/Latvian etc ancestor you could get their citizenship, ofc country has its own stipulations that you can look up

Keep both dumbass

Will you be a net economical and cultural benefit to our country?
If not;
>fuck off, we're full.

he's american. he'll out earn an average euro by lunch break

Depends on the field, I suppose - we're not average, though.
Anecdotal, I know, but I have a monthly salary of 45k NOK, after taxes, which is roughly 5100 USD. I am taxed at 35% income tax as well.

Also, Norway has a higher concentration of millionaires (per capita) than the US, so your point is moot.

I am planning to move to Finland with my EU passport and I will in no way contribute to the local economy, in fact I plan to leech on the welfare system of Finland. I will piss in their streets and fuck their women.
>Fuck off we're full
What are you gonna do, whine on the internet? Years of living on the American continent have made me physically and mentally stronger than you, if necessary I will beat you up and fuck you like a woman.

Seems like suppressed homo-erotic tendencies on your end there, mate.

>Mother's grandfather was English, her father's parents from Austria-Poland. She has not done the work and set me up for any additional passports.

Attached: 1550699556644.jpg (976x988, 80K)

>I will beat you up and fuck you like a woman
n-no!

Attached: boys.jpg (474x474, 60K)

sshuuututup

based.

>tfw my last ancestor to the US was in 1675

Attached: BB440665-F196-4BE7-9699-8E7EB4F22A39.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

I just finished getting an engineering degree, can I come?