Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eS-fdXnubeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u got china hustled

>bought at $4
>now $0.013

Sorry user

its not going to recover any time soon
price discovery is happening, and now that people realize how easily thor power (lol) is generated, they realize its basically worthless and the ROI on a node of any type is looking really, really grim

things might change if it actually gets adopted and used in serious industry, but there isn't any compelling reason for that to happen within 5 years

ven was exchanged at 1:100 to vet tokens, so its more like buying at $4 and it going down to $1.30

still horrific, but not quite that insane

>unable to see the fake partnerships and fake everything about this cringeworthy shitcoin

I think you should kill yourself. Your kind should not reproduce.

Attached: 1531749544410.png (750x653, 316K)

take Sunny with you

same bought in around $3.75 after falling for the shills on this god forsaken board, about 7 BTC worth at that time, down to 1 BTC worth now

>ven was exchanged at 1:100 to vet tokens, so its more like buying at $4 and it going down to $1.30
I know I was just having a bit of fun.

>measures in btc

i feel like you are meming but, it doesnt need to recover.. you will make vtho now as a side payment and be able to pay off some of the loss of your initial investment

>still horrific, but not quite that insane
honestly sense you pointed it out. thats pretty mild change.
i still feel back for people who bought NANO when it was XRB and was 16-36 dollars a pop.
its never going back that high if you bought in anywhere in there you are le fuqqed

it's pretty obvious that ven is fucking dodgy, no sympathy for retards

it's not going to recover any time soon pal. I own an X node but I finally realized my stockholm syndrome was clouding my judgement and sold all my VET a week ago. I don't plan on buying it back unless it goes under $.005 (which is actually possible)

the china hustle
just... the china hustle

how did you not see it? it takes watching one documentary to see VEN was vaporware

You will be fine retard

whoops lol im drunk wrong link YOU WILL BE FINE

As someone actually living in china, I knew it even without seeing documentary. I see this shit everywhere every single day.
But then some retard basement dwelling neet who's never left his house nevermind the country tells me that Ven is just fine...

I'm sure we will see far more transactions within the next 1-2months, otherwise why would they release the public blockchain if they didn't expect to show some adoption?

dude...wtf

To scam OP out of his shekels?

VEN is still EXPENSIVE. This thing hasn't even begun to hit the bottom. You don't know shit. I been here since 2014, almost all alts die off. This thing was straight up riding the bullrun and still sits in the top 100, despite being vaporware. The bottom is page 3-5 of CMC. It hasn't even begun.

How can you make vtho?

vechain is a scam based out of confusion should have noticed that by the 3rd token swap/inclusion they announced

Sooo many fucktards on this thread. VET is probably one of the 5 real projects out there. One that actually had a working, implemented, partnered product. This is top 5 MC material for sure. This is the time to buy not sell retards. Smh

Get a load of this delusion.

Attached: C301DC2C-62C3-4952-8FEA-F8969422CD60.jpg (496x180, 30K)

It's a meme by now, but just watch the China Hustle. Next time buy LOW then sell HIGH. You can certainly make money on overhyped vaporware but nit by getting in late like a chump.

I just checked out their website, this cant be real. You bought a bladerunner commercial?

lol?

FUCK ME wow, please tell us what else you have so we can avoid....bet one of them is XRP!

I do hope that is satire, but i know its not....

>>vechain is a scam

youtube.com/watch?v=eS-fdXnubeI

That's a fake partnership. They were just in some sort of startup competition hosted by bmw. As far as I know they didn't even win.

>denial; the post

How new are you?

I'm fucking scared, how could it go from 50k sats to 19k in 2 months, it should rise for the mainnet

Attached: hustle.jpg (951x484, 80K)

Truly shows you how retarded ven fudders are

You are either one of the stupidest people on the board or you’re foxyit and you’re definitely the dumbest guy on this board

Attached: 1533002297297.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Vechain investors should watch The China hustle or look up the ghost cities market of china. LOL

>You know remember the guy who went all in on nano when it was $5.50 because it was the absolute floor

>And also the guy that lost his whole stack on bitgrail and then bought even more back at $8.80

The nano subreddit is a fucking goldmine

No shit, we are all fudding to accumulate lower lol

>t. Fudding since $9 to accumulate lower

guys i feel shit. i am more or less in charge of a family friends VEN. he wanted to invest on it at 5 dollars with 20k.

I said wait 6 months, it will be cheaper, but he wanted to 2get it over with and done". so i did it for him against my recommendation. Hes a completely tech illiterate boomer.
IDK if i should sell it for him and buy it back cheaper or not, i wanted to do this ever since the swap but obviously i shouldn't really be making this decision with his money, its not mine. but i really see VEN going under a dollar, as most alts are gonna die. i sold most my alts a long time ago.

what should i do?

Attached: 33333333.jpg (816x816, 182K)

take some jews with you to become immortalized as a martyr and a hero

Consult with him first whatever you do.