Im not exactly proud of it,but yeah,i am a childless white male joining the army...

Im not exactly proud of it,but yeah,i am a childless white male joining the army. Ill probably never own land or have children but when im dead i wont care because ill be dead. How arr you doing today?

Attached: j.jpg (820x627, 142K)

Nigger

>i don't have kids so ill be killing the kids of scary brown people overseas

yes have sex

Have sex

You probably won't die. Step on a land mine and get shafted by the constantly defunded VA for the rest of your life though

fucking kys please
military fags are a massive drain of taxes
you retards don't even kill anyone, you dickheads just sit around base dicking around

Had sex in highschool,wheres your god now?

>wheres your god now?
Having sex with your mom lol

Nigger

You sure bout that?

dead

rerolling my other till of dubs i do the thing

Rerolling again (2/5)

Have sex

yes die for israel, goy

Good goy

nothing wrong with that
you are probably one of them since you are so afraid

What else can someone like me do? I dont want to do this but i honestly cant do anything else. Im not smart like that. I know what im doing is wrong and my ancestors are rolling in there grave but what can i reasonabley do? Boomers fucked up the job market with cheap illegal laborers and even if i did make bare minimum i would be stuck in a money hole. All because i commited the sin of not being born with a silver spoon in my mouth

good goy, die for israel

weak bait
you are trying too hard, faggot

he will take a bunch of russkies with him in syria

>i dont know what to say because i just lack the mental capacity to put my words on a screen,so i am just going to say it is b8 and call it a day

Real talk now.
Is it true that the US military is a form of "guaranteed" upwards social mobility? In the sense that it generally gives decent pay with regular opportunities for promotions and specializations.

Attached: 601.jpg (540x479, 57K)

Not quite, the pay is walmart tier for an enlisted person, and theres no guarantee you get a good job or even a job you want

Thinking about doing the same thing
I feel lost in life and don't know what to do

Im a white male too and I would consider joining the militarity in Iran if you mutts actually start shit. Maybe I will kill you

pathetic, come to my country and breed with as many brown girls as you like then. At least do something for the white race and bleach some countries