I want to move to Bergamo

I want to move to Bergamo

Attached: bergamo.jpg (1920x1080, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tuttitalia.it/lombardia/48-bergamo/statistiche/cittadini-stranieri-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heheheheheh...
Berga

Ive been there. Literally everyone is a fucking Bolivian or a Nigger or a Muzzie around the streets.
If you go around the streets youll see There are more shitskins than natives.
I thought id be called a terrone when i was there, but it turns out i felt like the whitest man most of the times.

jajajaja entiendo

why?

It's full of niggers

what about milano?

one of my best frient surname is bergamo

Chinks everywhere

there are so many chinks that 10€ all you can eat sushi is as common as kebab

tell us more please

We say that Bergamo people burns crucifix
But jokes aside it's a cool city don't listen to terroni ITT (they are like Albanians to make an example you are surely more aware with)

>20% of foreigners, of which the 30% comes from other European countries
tuttitalia.it/lombardia/48-bergamo/statistiche/cittadini-stranieri-2018/
Ask me how I know you're a seething terrone

Trust me, i wish i was joking. I have a video that unfortunately i cant upload of me being in the park not too far from the station and it looked like paris suburb. There was southern american dancing groups and a bunch of niggers and romanians playing basketball

That's a fucking lot, nigger.

Plus if you take out the old people and the Ethnics that gained citizenship you're at 40% non italians. So probably 50% lombards live there among people under 30 and that's fucking sad. In my city locals are almost 95%

What's the best Italian mid-tier city?

Since i have some central italian relatives (marche and Northern abruzzo) im thinking about moving somewhere there in the future. Ancona should be nice.

>That's a fucking lot, nigger.
It isn't >Literally everyone is a fucking Bolivian or a Nigger or a Muzzie around the streets
>Plus if you take out the old people and the Ethnics that gained citizenship you're at 40% non italians. So probably 50% lombards live there among people under 30 and that's fucking sad
And I say you're 100% full of shit
>In my city locals are almost 95%
That's because not even niggers want to live in Southern Italy, and even the natives are leaving

want his fb?

Well around the street you can feel like you're in muttland trust me on that
Also yeah my city may be terrona but i can say id rather live here than in Bergamo. And If the locals are leaving its a good thing. The less we are the better it gets. Plus we're actually native to the land we inhabit unlike most of you

>Well around the street you can feel like you're in muttland trust me on that
Thank you Ciro but I won't
>Also yeah my city may be terrona but i can say id rather live here than in Bergamo. And If the locals are leaving its a good thing. The less we are the better it gets. Plus we're actually native to the land we inhabit unlike most of you
Makes you wonder why you guys are ok with sweeping the streets, cooking pizzas and building houses for the privilege of living in Northern Italy then

Nah I'm good thanks though

Based

fb/vitorbergamo