Why America so evil and keen on destroying other countries?

Why America so evil and keen on destroying other countries?
What's your ultimate goal?
>funding liberals movement
ned.org/wp-content/themes/ned/search/grant-search.php?organizationName=®ion=Asia&projectCountry=Malaysia&amount=&fromDate=&toDate=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&projectFocus[]=&search=&maxCount=100&orderBy=Year&start=1&sbmt=1
williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy

Attached: download.jpg (262x193, 14K)

>Why America so evil and keen on destroying other countries?

Attached: IMG_7307.png (535x375, 51K)

Tick tock america, time is running out for you, soon CHINA will liberate the earth.

>Tick tock america, time is running out for you, soon CHINA will liberate the earth.

Attached: IMG_8268.png (625x773, 295K)

probably a misguided hope that more countries will be our friends.
nobody likes us, and we want friends. someone that actually UNDERSTANDS us, you know?

Attached: download.png (233x217, 9K)

Powerful...

>liberate
Not sure that's the right word.

Because they think they own the entire planet.

Attached: venezuela america345.jpg (1242x1421, 158K)

You need to reevaluate yourself if you haven't come to the conclusion that every country of relevance is controlled by the same hand with the same agenda/end goal, including yours.

>You need to reevaluate yourself if you haven't come to the conclusion that every country of relevance is controlled by the same hand with the same agenda/end goal,
>you need to reevaluate yourself if you don't believe in grandiose conspiracy theories

Attached: toga face4525.jpg (228x226, 14K)

what's the ultimate goals?
if you want to be friends,like, is it okay to come to the friend's house and ransack it instead of sitting down and chill with the friend?

I hope america destroy all over the world.

kys cuck

Since y'all seem to think every flag is Chinese,
if they so much as show any form of disapproval to the USA,
it's already over for you. China has won.

>What's your ultimate goal?
Achieving cheap slave labor and raw materials to refine into stupid plastic shit for fatasses to buy back home for 100 times what it cost to make it. This is the ultimate goal and will continue until we destroy the planet or the 3rd world revolts, whatever comes first.

Because they are beasts. They are not human, they are a mockery of humans. They don't feel emotions, they pretend to. Their culture is vile and perverted. Just like Americans. Fat, stupid, ugly and fake.

Based. Can not wait for the Chinese era of peace and enlightenment.

I honestly can't wait. Anything is better than this faggot neoliberal shit world that this country has created.

You're implying that the posters on Jow Forums have some control over the terrible shit our government does. I'd want nothing more than to be at peace with a lot of countries yet I sadly can't seem to do any significant change about it.

why do americans love the globohomo agenda so much?

Gays are a myth that Americans created to confuse and distract the rest of mankind while we ransack the oil and natural resources of thirdworld countries. Unfortunately, now that I've told you this highly-classified state secret, you will have to be killed.

So one day every American man will have a harem of cute European boys