How welcome would an American be in a Northern European sauna or spa? Unlike the majority of Americans, I love nudity...

How welcome would an American be in a Northern European sauna or spa? Unlike the majority of Americans, I love nudity, but since anti-body puritanical values are dominant in the US, I don't have a single outlet for this. I understand that Americans are a universally-reviled nationality, and that locals of foreign countries generally have a very low tolerance for Americans who attempt to participate in (steal) their culture. I also can't imagine any sane European responding well to an inhuman circumcised body, which is something I'm overwhelmingly ashamed of.

Attached: Sauna1.jpg (600x634, 105K)

There are a lot of reports of mutts getting murdered in spas and saunas in northern europe because of the animosity nordic people have for us. Look it up.
There was an article I've read where an american got abducted while dozing off in one, and he was about to get his genitals mutilated but the criminals saw he was circumcised and realized he already was mutilated

There is no such thing as 'stealing' someone's culture in Europe.

It's yet another retarded American concept.

They'd point and laugh at your circumcised winky. I wouldn't risk it

If i eat a plate of pasta, am i stealing Italian culture?

Rapist or fattie detected

>I don't have a single outlet for this
Maybe cause you live in a flyover state, there are nudist Korean/Russian saunas in my city

>I also can't imagine any sane European responding well to an inhuman circumcised body, which is something I'm overwhelmingly ashamed of.
Also look up foreskin restoration. You can get it back without surgery.

>but since anti-body puritanical values are dominant in the US
The incel in this post is strong.

No it's not. People below 40-50 tend to be fairly modest about nakedness

cringe

which is?

Nobody would care here as long as you don't stare or act like a typical American by yelling and being rude.

>Arya fucks
REEEEEE WTF?! *Pulls hair out*
>Arya brutally murders dozens of people
Is oke

Yup, yup, we've done a pretty good job so far

I'd tell them I'm Jewish and they need to say sorry

kek

This. How would anybody even know you're American? Is it because you're fat?

No one will hurt you because life is not a Jow Forums meme, btw hammam is more comfy than sauna

All of europe can recognize the american bull after their grandparts were saved by them

I think you confuse yourself with the British and the Russians.