Girlfriend in New York

Guys my gf is in new york for a couple months, I just checked her snapchat and she's hanging around east tremont in the fucking Bronx.

Am I getting cucked by basketball americans? Asked her what it was like there and she told me it's fun because there's a lot of spanish speakers(her english is terrible). Fuck this was a mistake should've broken up with her before the trip, I knew redheads had no soul fuck

Attached: redheads-brian-dowling-22.jpg (750x1124, 99K)

she gonna get raeped and beheaded

>tight redhead latina pussy

She’s getting annihilated by BBC. I’m so sorry bro.

why would your gf vacation by herself in the first place? why didn't you see this from a mile away

Sorry dude... but she's most likely fucking some major BBC.
That or, she got lost on her way to suck off a Muslim Man at a local Mosque.
Either way, you either COPE or take her out permanently.

yeah. if i were your gf i would get blacked desu

She is getting stretched if you know what I mean

kys indian fuck

The eternal seething Beanie Baby.
White women don't like your stinky ass.

She's being enlightened by the grandeur of Islam. :)

Attached: white-girl-muslim-1.jpg (450x413, 55K)

not much islam in the bronx

I hope she does if she's cheating.

She went to try out(don't know how to day it) or something like that for a ballet school that invited her after seeing her performances here. What was I supposed to do I didn't want to go to new york.

so she is auditioning for a ballet school? oh boy pray for a miracle i guess

redheads is prime BLACKED material

It's kind of a trial period I think, she'll learn some stuff and they they'll tell her if she's good enough. Of course if she is that means she'll have to stay in burgerland and that would definetely end things for us since I have no reason to go there.

then you were prepared to begin with

You are a fucking idiot.
Enjoy raising another man's child, fuckboi.

Maybe, I don't know. She texts me all the time and sends me pictures of whatever she's doing.

I guess it just never clicked.

Stop larping you chinese piece of shit.

>I just checked her snapchat and she's hanging around east tremont in the fucking Bronx.
No, most likely by Puerto Ricans or Dominicans. That area is poor as shit too. I guess she likes slumming it.

>The racial makeup of the neighborhood was 1.4% (627) White, 29.4% (12,750) African American, 0.3% (110) Native American, 0.5% (229) Asian, 0.0% (4) Pacific Islander, 0.3% (150) from other races, and 0.8% (333) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 67.3% (29,220) of the population.[6]

>The neighborhood predominately consists of Latin Americans (East Tremont has one of the highest concentrations of Puerto Ricans in New York City) and African Americans. There is a small but growing Dominican population. Almost half the population lives below the poverty line and receives public assistance (AFDC, Home Relief, Supplemental Security Income, and Medicaid). Most households are renter occupied.[7] The entirety of Community District 6, which comprises East Tremont and Belmont, had 87,476 inhabitants as of NYC Health's 2018 Community Health Profile, with an average life expectancy of 77.7 years.[8]:2, 20 This is lower than the median life expectancy of 81.2 for all New York City neighborhoods.[9]:53 (PDF p. 84)[10] Most inhabitants are youth and middle-aged adults: 29% are between the ages of between 0–17, 28% between 25–44, and 20% between 45–64. The ratio of college-aged and elderly residents was lower, at 14% and 9% respectively.[8]:2

t.Live in BK, work in Manhattan and have done a lot of work in the Bronx.

>not much islam in the bronx
Maybe not where she is, I worked on a project by the woodlawn stop and their were some south Asian men that dressed in their muslim pajamas, south Asian women in hijabs and a number of fat African woman in hijabs.

I doubt someone that does ballet is into black guys but you might be getting cucked by some conquisador cock

>She went to try out(don't know how to day it) or something like that for a ballet school that invited her after seeing her performances here. What was I supposed to do I didn't want to go to new york.
You should have visited for a but, at least in the beginning to check things out.

She was having dinner and a couple drinks with some spic girlfriend since they have a free day tomorrow. Or so she said, apparently people there eat really early compared to us so nobody was around.

Spics are not conquistadores.

Just go out and literally have sex with someone else so you feel even with her

Im not talking about spics

Attached: 20482a243be5b8423cf9a962c1767cb3.jpg (600x793, 85K)

Have to study and a trip to NY from Uruguay isn't cheap.

I don't think that's how it works, it just leads to empty sex and if she cheated it won't go away. But there's this classmate i'm in a study group with and she's cute, maybe I'll do her she's been asking me about my gf being away,how long will she be gone for and if I feel lonely.

>1.80cm
He might be richer and cuck me but he'll never be taller. Imagine being shorter than your own dad, conquistador my ass he's a fag