Do you have any black friends Jow Forums?

Do you have any black friends Jow Forums?

Attached: blackwhite_caro_original_46098.jpg (1280x800, 127K)

O-of course! I know plenty! I-I'm not racist at all!

i have 0 friends

not really
acquaintances sure, but not friends

I have no friends.

I'm always with you

yes i am BLACK myself

Attached: s_ramamurthy.png (643x482, 356K)

Used to, shame he fucked his shit up with drugs and we drifted apart.

>black
does my tamil friend count?

no

When I was younger, yes. The middle school I went to was probably around 35% black/afro-carribean, 60% south asian (mostly tamils), 3% middle eastern, and 2% other races. I don't talk to any of the black friends I made during middle school anymore though

lol kek this guy's tamil

I used to in elementary school but he got pissed because we all called him the nigger word and he moved away

I used to when I was a kid, then he commit suicide when I was 8 and I was only told he had "moved away somewhere better" but I didn't know he died till I saw his tombstone when I went to visit my grandfather

Attached: his_hope_lost.jpg (333x350, 32K)

Color me surprised

No

Yea, he escaped from eritrea when he was 2
Good lad

harder do you have any korean friends

Yes, have a based friend from South Sudan.

I used too.

Attached: D69BA90A-8337-4EFB-BF12-B9FBA8203336.png (600x579, 271K)

Yea

Yes

Yes

nope, sadly my hometown where i still reside does not have any BLACK BVLLS to forge friendships with

Nope, their only friends are the bullets that go straight to their heads

Where the fuck am I supposed to find a black person to befriend? I know a romanian, he's a couple of shades darker, does that count?

befriend a brown person and call him slurs

>Why yes, how could you tell?

Attached: Dzs8fX7XcAEdK5e.jpg (974x1200, 121K)

>white males in a nutshell
yes i do

Used to have one but he unironically fucked our mutual friend's girlfriend and then isolated himself from us out of guilt.

Attached: 1554732471290.jpg (550x595, 130K)

Ye, quite a few. I live in a poor as shit ghetto outside of dallas, so like half my friend group is black. Really took away stereotype shit, because most of them are manlets and skinny as shit or fat. Also a large group of my black friends sat around talking about how the BBC meme sucks because women expect them to have big dicks when in reality they have 5-6 inch dicks like everyone else. Pretty based lads desu. Gave me unlimited nword passes even.

Attached: yourdadfucks.png (1125x576, 758K)

yes, he was from Ethiopia
used to, but he hates me after I asked him to let me suck his dick, even after I said no homo. from that moment, nigro are not nice in my eyes.

you sure it wasn't ironically?

yeah, but they they ain't chill. can't handle anything verbal. not really worth it when you need to watch out wtf you say all the time

My brother-in-law is black.

I said unironically because Jow Forums posters meme about black guys cucking whites, except he was a nice, seemingly inoffensive dude and no one saw it coming.

i dont know any blacks

I'm not driving several hundred kilometers to befriend a gipsy. That's how you get stabbed.