You can't just kiss me after you sucked my dick, that's kinda gay baka

>You can't just kiss me after you sucked my dick, that's kinda gay baka

Attached: C6Sx1vf.jpg (600x814, 63K)

I remember when i told a girl not to kiss me after lowjo bc her mouth tastes like ick she expelled me of her house crying

Serious question, what do in this situation?

Here’s my approach:
— if the girl goes for a kiss, just kiss her face and ears or some shit. Bitches like ear play.

Based

It's not gay bro, I just do it because I love you

>Hurr durr i have sex

Its your dick. Wouldn't you want to suck it too ?

Attached: fags468573.png (640x480, 134K)

no i did it some times before and it tastess bad

Nah. It's your dick that tastes bad.
I've managed to suck my own dick and while it doesn't taste good it doesn't taste bad either. It's something I could easily suck on until I get bored.
Clean your cock, apeman.

I'm seriously fucking dumbfounded when guys say this shit. You mean to tell me that, after the girl sucked your dick for minutes, giving you pleasure unheard of, making you all wet and about to cum, just using her sweet mouth to pleasure YOU, you'll fucking toss her aside because she wants to kiss you? Jesus Christ, have you people ever actually had sex? When I'm with my gf, we do all kinds of crazy shit, we kiss each other everywhere, I kiss her after eating her out, and I fucking LOVE kissing her after she sucked me off. Jesus fuck you guys are huge faggots

>I'm seriously fucking dumbfounded when guys say this shit. You mean to tell me that, after the girl sucked your dick for minutes, giving you pleasure unheard of, making you all wet and about to cum, just using her sweet mouth to pleasure YOU, you'll fucking toss her aside because she wants to kiss you? Jesus Christ, have you people ever actually had sex? When I'm with my gf, we do all kinds of crazy shit, we kiss each other everywhere, I kiss her after eating her out, and I fucking LOVE kissing her after she sucked me off. Jesus fuck you guys are huge faggots

Attached: 1517033594915.png (960x474, 151K)

You don't have a gf, virgin

have sex

>she hesitates because she's been told this before
>tell her I'd fucking makeout with her for hours after she sucked my cock
>get thrown out for being too "gay"

woooooow

Literally i see nothing wrong with kissing her faggots.... Every fucking girl sucks dick at some point and you can say that kissing girls is gay because of it. Grow up.

have sex

How much of an incel do you have to be to do this? feel sorry for the girl who stumbles with a """"man"" like this

This
>not eating your cum out of her pussy
100% soy

Attached: 1547331807846.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Hahaha, what a literal faggot. You're literally holding cum in your mouth.

Yes I do you fucking retard, been with her since 2017.

Check this leaf out
He is fantasying about denying kiss after a blowjob :DDD
How Canadian is that shit?

No you don't, incel.
No you haven't, virgin.
Have sex

Faggot

go fantasize about kissing dicks incel

Faggot

Based

wtf i don't like binland anymore :(((

Attached: 1350226853826.gif (460x345, 494K)

it's not gay if it's your own dick breh