I have bulimia

I have bulimia

Attached: 1542268795123.png (363x296, 136K)

Vent with us bro, just let it all out

Attached: 1557880490765.gif (600x447, 2.54M)

nervosa part is what makes it psychological

I'm working on a cure for you, user

Attached: 1545834481435.jpg (961x816, 239K)

>firstoid problems

Then stop puking, faggot

Try eating bro, it often works. You're welcome.

What do you feel when you start eating absurd amounts of food? What's your thought process? And afterwards? How do you feel about it? WHat do you do to compensate binge-eating?

>Beaker too close to the bunser

Are you a twink?

I was always overweight as my parents overfed me as a child and I never grew out of it. I was only overweight, not obese, though, and still looked fine. In mid 2018 I went through a long period of binge eating far more than I did before, along with impulsively buying junk food of course. It gradually got worse and worse. I went from 68 kg to 82 kg. Seeing the scale say that spooked me, but it really started when some days I ate so much that I felt nauseous and forced myself to vomit not to feel that way anymore. It felt rather good after vomiting all the time. In fact, I vomited an hour ago and now I'm feeling more calm and relieved.

hell yeah brah, just start lifting and you will be getting some gains in no time

Attached: 1429847473260.png (499x499, 75K)

Just suck it up and let it all out
Seems you beat me to the punch

You pathetic fat tuck.

It's automatic and normal to me. Well, I feel normal and happy retrieving the food and opening the bags and taking the first few bites. Then after eating so much I start feeling guilty and physically sick.

Afterwards I feel relieved from vomiting. I try to do things to keep my health good. I jog a lot. I even refrain from certain unhealthy activities like drugs to compensate I guess.

I am homosexual but refuse sex and relationships. Go look on Tinder.

Or Grindr. I think that's the gay one.

He said bulimia not anorexia, dumbass

How about to drink water or milk continuously?

huh, you're literally me, same story and same weights. I'm actually not kidding, I'm 82.1 kg right now. Theoretically we could help each other but that's probably unrealistic

You are going to die young

I have psoriasis and it's getting worse

Attached: 1555866832770.png (500x675, 282K)

Puke on my dick pls

I wish i had bulimia im just a 95kg fat fuck instead. You probably eat more than me as well.

Attached: 1552161081535.jpg (900x900, 40K)

ow holy shit just looked it up. How do you deal with it?

It fucks your gastrointestinal system and teeth hard

oh
I have the soul of a 15 year old girl anyway