Norway, explain this

Norway, explain this.
instagram.com/p/BxX_iR-Bf_x/

Attached: 5cdaff5c93a1522d513b0fd2.jpg (1200x600, 91K)

me on the right

He is Portuguese and thus European

real KANGS don't wear crowns

test

Attached: file.png (576x585, 375K)

We are a proud african nation

Explanation is in the instagram post you linked, hope this helps.

i dont speak norwegian

Post is in English. Don't think there is Turkish version available, but if you have trouble understanding English I am sure google translate could help.

Attached: blacked.png (597x595, 926K)

BASED

She’s going to get disowned right?

do you really believe that?

Attached: 1.png (1795x1795, 878K)

Lmao holy shit
IMAGINE

Attached: 1FDE8754-426C-4962-A2BE-3A1455582B37.png (404x511, 37K)

No, fucking royals intermarrying with blacks. First England now this, these fuckers forget that they owe something to the people, they have a duty to not be selfish fucks. And they’ve broken themselves from that duty. Fuckers deserve to be disowned by the people.

a) They are not married nor are they getting married.
b) It's not illegal to date a black and only autistic internet racists have a problem with it.

she should

> it’s not illegal

And? She’s royalty, she should be held to a higher standard. She should be disowned and stripped of her land and titles.

post that to Jow ForumsNorge

read the text in the picture

Shockingly, pretty much only autistic zoomer virgins think dating a black is somehow an inferior action. She also owns no lands and her only title is that of Princess.

>eed to criticize: Hold your horses. It is not up to you to choose for me or to judge me. I don’t choose my man to satisfy any of you or the norms or boxes you have chosen in your mind for me to be in. I don’t thrive there, nor do I exist in your illusion about me. I choose from love. And that’s it. Shaman Durek is merely a man I love spending my time with and who fulfills me. So thank you for respecting my actions and my choice of partner.

She sounds like someone who has made a different experience

Right, the only title she should have is coalburning whore.

Autistic racists are pretty much the only people that comment on the internet, everyone else is too busy being employed and having sex.