/White people worshiper/

I am a Korean, and I am a White people worshiper.

Can't imagine this whole world if it were not western civilization itself.

They were Moral.

They were Delightful.

They were Generous.

They were Powerful, Yet they knew how to spend the power.

Even if there was the case of robbing, raping, faults,

It was only White people and Westerners who eventually self-aware what was going wrong and willing to reflect themselves and repent what they did.

Even before them, it was so much natural effects around history if one region gets annexed or merged by one other side that is more powerful.

How do I show true respect to them as chinky eyed gook?

I want to pay this debt to Western Civilization. I want to devote my whole life for this people and to protect these people.

They are the true savior of this world.
They are the teacher who taught the true value to enlighten uneducated and despaired people.

I want to devote my life to protect this valuable people. They are the only people on earth who truly value honor and humanity.

Attached: 2011092103801_2011092388011.jpg (483x598, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyOL8DPF2o8
youtube.com/watch?v=8-1JzAOiaZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kIhxuFUvEbs
youtube.com/watch?v=ancr60TPUUI
youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
youtube.com/watch?v=zagZ_ys76SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OOAAAARGGHHHH *waves my arms*

Imagine being this much of a cuck baka

good thread

Sign me up

*S.M.H

All of us need to respect and admit their achievement first, That's how we can truly surpass the white race.

They have built some any other race could never ever do.

Would you let 1 date your sister

of course not.
You breed only with white girls to preserve your own race.
Your precious race shouldn't get contaminated by other race.

This but unironically.

What if I just had a lil Elliot Rodger hunhyeol here in Korea and never went home tho?

t. witto piggu

Another False Flagging W*itoid

Actually I suspect a real 국까 Korean. I know this from my extensive internet research.

That sounds pathetic

>whites ironically having yellow fever.
what was the reason why? 양키 senpai

admit it.
a whole world before white/western generalization was, sheer shithole.
we are living in age where we got blessed by their generosity.

> B R A I N L E T C O P E

Go back to 국내야구갤러리

Just start a religion or something. Most of the country worships America anyways.

How to pay this debt to White people?
Need to show appreciation to white people

Being down on Korea is a whole subculture of its own here, a lot like Amerimutts who are self-deprecating and unironically use le 56% face images, suck off chinks/nords etc

I dunno I think I have a weird fetish for how selfish mean and slutty Korean girls seem actually its like ultimate hard mode to deal with actually, unlike most guys fantasies

Its almost certainly a bad idea I know

haha.
have many cute hunhyeol kids.
you and your kids would have difficulty to live in east asian society though.
because in asian society there is some kind of mood that white people, or foreigners can not easily notice.

most of the foreigners I've seen were too much naive and friendly. be careful.

White people and even their kids are quite honest in their emotion. and tend to be alot more sincere expressing.

give money to far-right parties in the US and Europe

Don't worry, I know what you mean very well.

Actually, I think the impression foreigners give to Koreans is a sort of strange mixture of naivite and arrogance.

DESU even when foreigners are just being extroverted and friendly according to Western norms, Koreans can feel like this is arrogant because of the cultural difference.

Naivite simply because Koreans, and other East Asians but especially Koreans are very guarded with what they do and say. Because everything here is a sort of conscious power game? of some kind. Just expressing your emotions for the sake of it is considered foolish.

I think for this reason, living here is definitely more difficult the better you know the culture and language. Which is strange to those who haven't experienced it, but very true.

>Naivite simply because Koreans, and other East Asians but especially Koreans are very guarded with what they do and say. Because everything here is a sort of conscious power game? of some kind. Just expressing your emotions for the sake of it is considered foolish.
That's why we East Asians have developed to have slanty small eyes. to hide its emotion.

Yes you're understanding it accurately. it's tiresome.

I genuinely think if it were not White people, but just East Asians who took up the lead of world since 19th century,

It's def would be different than now moment.
As you said it's constant political game without any admitting or yield. deemed as arrogance, yes, because originally that kind of generosity that western keeps in, it dosent exist in here AT ALL. It's all about calculation if the person you're confronting is in higher degree or not.

Western society and its people often have hassle of racism. but still world's most racism-free grounds with generosity.

though many people don't know or want to admit it.

Another thing I think is that whereas in most places, people will give you the benefit of the doubt if your intentions were clearly good, here you have a negative obligation to NOT bother other people.

So even before #MeToo etc. started here, you were supposed to "have noonchi" and basically never do anything that even potentially could upset other people, which basically puts the kybosh on 80%+ of human expression

Smiling/laughing too much? You should have noonchi for other people who might be having a bad day and your happiness might upset them, upset? you can't raise your voice unless it's really serious, you might make the other person feel bad, like a girl? you shouldn't look or compliment her like a pervert etc etc it just goes on and on

based gookoid

>I genuinely think if it were not White people, but just East Asians who took up the lead of world since 19th century,

I suspect it would be East Asians + the more capable Arabs and maybe the Turks because of how aggressive they are.

That might actually happen now if wh*Toids really drop the ball permanently which is looking increasingly possible

That's right.
It's a norm that only East Asians, only between them they have certain concept such as 'Noonchi' as you said.

western people are good to be respected. it's not about how powerful they are/were.
because they tend to be sincere just as acting.

if i were you i wouldn't really decide to live in Korea permanently. more exactly, whole East Asian region.
It's not Xenophobia when I'm saying this.
But it's just too much of constant mental stress. that you keep having to pour efforts around 눈치 and eventually ending up the meme 'being extremely successful or you're loser' east asian norms.

You should deem your own culture and region and people previous. it's worth to be deemed so.

though I think the softened mood between White people/western area is because of their economy growth.

hopefully, when some regions like turkey or central asia, where still caucasoid people do live in, or even russia or eastern europe,
hope they could get the western form generosity and its culture. when they get rich.

White and Western nation itself might be experiencing something that they didn't expect. but though they're still well standing.
Especially if the people are Christian+Caucasoid. I think then it'd fall into the category pretty well. it will be preserved.

it's about sickening complex. that the group has been lost toward western civilization.
I could be thinking the same as east asian. but i don't want to think so.
because the world we used to live in before western influence, it was far worse with its original hiracy and its own kingdom.
same for even China. actually they still are.

personally if I were having the chance I met you for real, or any foreigner,
I would never express these flattering words out.

having an opinion in political view and having conversation/relation in person is totally different.

lol gay, your basic plastic fag

lol gay, your basic plastic fag.
can't wait best korea annihilate you

>people are already getting butthurt
LOL, based thread korean user, keep it up

Attached: 0969.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Koreans are a special breed

Attached: koreans.jpg (610x626, 94K)

This is not about which one is superior or not.
This is not about which race deserve to fuck another race's woman and one another gets name tagged 'cuck' or not.

This is about pure respect and admire.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyOL8DPF2o8
>Catholic Monk From Italy
>Volunteer to help destitute people and make meals for them for 26 years in Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=8-1JzAOiaZQ
>Catholic Nun From Italy
>Volunteer herself for 48 years to help Leprosy people

youtube.com/watch?v=kIhxuFUvEbs
>Catholic Monk From Spain
>Volunteer himself for 37 years to help Leprosy people

Looking around, It's only White people who are doing impressionably good things in Korea.
doing things which Koreans would never even do to help its own people. leaving their own country and their own family for decades.

Same thing happened when Korean war. Western people protecting Korea devoting their own life. Not because of Kpop. not because they had yellow fever.

They are unbelievably gentle.

Even if it'd be seen as flattering. it's totally worth to do and respect western people.

in morality Western civilization and its people out-performed any kind of civilization in this world.

When Japan(East Asia) had power as imperial country,
They broadcasted how they are beating Western power.
none of any humanism, taking picture how they're beheading Western captive.

This is because of their pure complex. And not knowing why they could be thriving as such thanks to original western power. eventually wanting to show how powerful they are subhuman things.

Who anybody ever blamed Mongolia as imperialist animal? When its the country who slaughtered 2/10 of the worldwide population in medieval age?

they praise it as great Khan and genhis khan.
shameful.
West could have done exact same thing when imperial centuries but they rather chose to not do so.
even if such events happened, it was their own media to report how wrong it was.

World Hegemony should be under White/Western people even for the future. For all everybody's goodness.

In other way it'd be incredibly brutal age again.
Just like Japan used to do.

Attached: 20120504213034.jpg (452x599, 44K)

sounds like only catholics are doing impressionably good things, my friend

stop bringing japan in your arguments, chinkshit victim complex.

Should be ashamed.

I see bunch of Chinese/Indians/ and SEA/Middle Eastern people who are too busy to brag with how rich they are around Canada, Australia, and other European countries.

While leaving their homeground destitute, and fallen, shithole.
It's about complex. funnily even the heads of nation from such countries, are incredibly perished. But yet they like to have a single note that they are 'better' than White people in Western country at least when it comes to Money.

the Money that they have extorted from their own homeground people.

Extremely shameful and pitiful. Pathetic.

Everytime I look at such cases. While there are so many white people who are willing to help rest of the west,

I look at the peopel from 'rest of world' liking to brag about and how superior they are in front of white people.

This is disgusting behavior at its maximum.

Surprising isn't it. When you think you had an option 'morality' only to accuse the target, even the theme 'morality' you're getting to failed to achieve.

I feel so shameful.

wh*Toids are disgusting apes, who did nothing but spread slavery and destruction, even today their so called capitalism has destroyed peoples souls, morals and happiness

youtube.com/watch?v=ancr60TPUUI
> a person being racist in Western region.
> other people around blame the racist saying how wrong it is urging to stop

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
(Japan - classified the most decent country in East Asia)
>People openly spilt racist words
>Nobody ever stop such racial slurs and nobody attempt to stop it
>They rather choose to add the voice to say "white piggu"

youtube.com/watch?v=zagZ_ys76SA
(Taiwan)
>Same, Nobody ever think to help the person being discriminated.

Even in morality Western people are at its highest.
While Asian people are so busy to cope their complex.

Yes and communism is killing people thats not that bad
And you are still white

>it's either capitalism or communism
Disgusting wh*Toid only knows systems that are meant to enslave and destroy

Why can't you just accept that Malaysians are inferior to whites and your place in the world is to be our slaves? There is no need to be so angry

You are white too

>white people
>good

well, in our country, they raped and killed people for 500 years, forced us to change our religion and change our names. They killed more people than the Japs, and the Chinese (who never colonized anything, but looks like their finally getting their turn)

white people are not more good, kind, or compassionate than any other people in the world.

stop hating your race and people.

>They are unbelievably gentle.
Nigga did you see what we did to China?
Do you know what we are planning to do to China?