I f***Ked up my Fast Brothers

its 6:30am and i got college at like 1pm
what do i do for the rest of the time im awake cus i sure as hell aint gonna sleep styllll

maybe i go and get a mcdonalds breakfast but like what would i even get

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-06-32-06.jpg (1440x2560, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SX159hnd8Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh just kill yourself

It's just 5h of night time where I live. Consider yourself lucky

>college at 1pm
Thick inbred pikey rat

Get a bacon mcdouble

Shut the fuck up faggot. COPE

wym its summer here now too bro
the sun went down at like 10pm and rose at 3am

incel/american/racist (all synonymous) detected

grrr thikk inbwed pwikey wat

grrrrrr
how come you're typing like a pikey you likkle white cunch boy

for the record i'm doing a levels next year, i just fucked up my gcses last year and am doing a level 2 course which will give me the equivalent of 3 gcses giving me 6 and letting me do a-levels

neek.

Ah Yes My Friend
You See I Would
But I Said A Maccies BreakFast Yes Thats Right BreakFast
They Do Not Serve Beef Until 10.30AM
Suck Your Marj :D

american soldier stationed in germany detected

>no arguments

COPE

I can smell the wh*Te on you
COPE

I accept your concession.

You’re cute desu.

I feel you mate, I redid my English GCSEs and went in at a pretty fucked schedule

I accept your mother as token of goodwill for letting me live within your union.

Her firm wh*Te legs will get bloody but it will be in the name of friendship.

yh ik
only interested in ass if ur flat dont reply
if ur a man dont reply

chubby girls MAY reply

actually I passed English, Maths and History

it's just everything else I fucked up first time round and it turns out you can't do fuck all with 3 GCSEs

Hello Cem. I had a great time last week, pounding your wh*Te boypussy was great. I wish you good luck with your fast.

Cope my pet. Now you shall remain silent, as I, your most superior master, command you to.

I'm not into role reversal wh*Te neek.
I'm a proud TVRKISH 6'2" BVLL and you are a frail Sw*Dish wh*Toid only suitable to be used a rapeslave.

Wallahi you are the child that should have been rape / murdered in primary.

SILENCE, dog. I, your superior in every way, command you to keep your filthy jaws SHUT.

We are the same height sissy boy. Don't try to deny that you liked getting your wh*Teoid bp slammed.

we can be the same height but I am wide like doubledoors

you are narrow and this makes you easy to insert into the krauts loose anus

Cope my pet. Cope. Dance for your master, for I am the puppeteer pulling the strings of your insignificant life.

Your boypussy sure is wide now. Don't worry sissy boy when you get older and your beard develops you can be the top with other men.

At only the age of 16 the TVRKISH BVLL slayed the Sw*Dish cuck and his son the KrautKukSlave!

A child prodigy they call him! Yes Yes!

I used to be just like you c*M, except that I'm wh*Te

>no arguments

Stop coping and accept your fate. Now kneel before your master.

>except that I'm wh*Te
therefore you were nothing like me SUBHUMAN

if you already fucked up your fast you are going to hell anyway lad. Eat some mcdonalds while listening to black metal, its over

>maybe i go and get a mcdonalds
xd

the only 1 I take commands from is ATATURK

Wish you kn𝖊w my p𝖆in . . .

brother if i'm going to hell (which I won't inşallah) it would not be for the fact that I had a smoke in light hours during ramadan. It would probably be due to the pre-marital sex, the drugs, the drug dealing, the fighting and the various types of detailed rape comments I like 2 say 2 e-thots on discord

rofl

Silence, mine precious, PRECIOUS dog. SILENCE at ONCE.

U R rlly getting me angry here buddy
whats 2 say i dont catch the next flight 2 germany n rape ur mother
nothing!

Silence your drooling, gaping muzzle, filthy, disobedient creature. You aren't even fit to be a pet, or even a medium of slight entertainment. Return to your kennel, beast, until such time as your former master retrieves you and puts you down like the dog that you are. How dare you speak in such a jejune and contumacious manner to your master, dog?! How DARE you?! Return at once to your kennel of shame, wherein all scorned and disobedient beasts belong, until such time as your wise and benevolent, yet stern and unyielding master decrees your fate! AT ONCE, pet! Your master commands you!

ah

ok dats it mate am omw u silly prik ull regret chattin shit 2 me on Jow Forums u fkin kraut

SILENCE, pet. How DARE you attempt to imitate your good and superior master? A dog shall be neither seen nor heard until otherwise commanded by its godlike master. You were not given such a command. Return AT ONCE to your kennel, lest you face thusly the retribution of your benevolent and infinitely wise master. Go, dog. Your master commands you. Begone from my sight.

yhhhhhhhh shes getting raped
VERY hard
your mother that is
your marj
marJay
etc
she is being raped soon
by me
a TVRK

wait you cant even have a smoke? lmao doubt all these muslims here know this. Im gonna have some fun today, thanks bro

go back to your muslim shithole

not until night you can't but I was still smoking weed anyway so I prob realistically broke ramadan on the first day

also yh every muslim knows that bro, you know how much shit i got from my muslim friends when they saw me smoking on the morning of the first day lool

You will heed AT ONCE the sagacious and deific words of your wise and superior master and silence your drooling canid mastication apparatus. Return to your kennel, dog, and reflect in silent perpetuity upon your grievous transgressions and sullied reputation in your godlike master's eyes. Make haste, pet, and with nary a remonstration nor any shred of recalcitrance or defiance, for you have tried your master's steadily-thinning patience long enough. OBEY, dog. Your master commands you.

wym im already here B)

brother her batty has been given a turkish blessing

kek I actually saw a turk smoking a joint yesterday. I even bought some weed from him, good lad

yh thats why I'm shit at ramadan and pretty clueless

I only did it cause my muslim friends from arabic and african countries all do it but it's not that popular in turkey so my family weren't even doing it

and honestly not even a muslim tradition can separate the love i got for weed

haram to wear necklaces.

Attached: oii boy.jpg (228x221, 7K)

I ate so much today that now i cant move

is it actually

mashallah nigga

--
unrelated: youtube.com/watch?v=SX159hnd8Lw
this song is new yh and it fucking bangs

so why?

Attached: oii boy1.png (228x221, 42K)

why not

it's haram, resembles the greed of Qarun and kuffar.

Attached: oii boy2.png (228x221, 43K)

ok

are you taking it off then?

Attached: oii boy4.png (228x221, 18K)

meant for