Do you have any South Asian friends?

Do you have any South Asian friends?

Attached: share_map_rev_144794_7[1].png (300x330, 38K)

Afghanistan is central Asian territory, you Pajeet.

why is Afghanistan considered south Asian when they're more Persian than being remotely Indian or Paki

I've made an Indian fren online

Yes, I have Indian and Pakistani friends.

no, i dont know any south asians

fuck keling paria

All of my friends are Europeans/asians since most Americans are asleep when I'm awake (I work the overnight shift)

Come on, Bryce, there are lot more important problems than having friends from Sr Lanka

Attached: 1ED3B957-A099-4EE8-A2D5-6ACE659560E8.jpg (340x261, 71K)

no slacking please or Chang will cut off the wage.

They literally can't fire me
They've been trying to replace me for like 9 months but can't find someone willing to do overnight and also lift heavier shit

Have ~3 students from Sri Lanka in my uni

I'm Punjabi and my 3 closest friends are all Punjabi descent.

Indian subcontinent is now called South Asia. Afghanistan was a part of it, hence its considered a part of South Asia

>lift heavier shit
s-show muscle please

Indian or Paki? Or do you hate both like a true Khalistani warrior?

Yes, Akash and Chaitanya

steppe BVLLs not iran*d cucks

Im not particularly muscular
The qualifications are:
Be a guy
Willing to stay up from 11pm to 7am

They've hired multiple girls for overnight and they all complained about having to bring in deliveries because the shit is "heavy"
The heaviest thing is a 30 pounds, and anyone can lift 30 pounds with both hands if they're not lazy

All the Punjabis in Western Canada are sikh descent. We are the defacto Punjabis and Indians here. Every other Punjabi is either just called a Paki or Hindu

Attached: 1541622987711.png (496x618, 7K)

I-I have things for hardworking guy. uwu
what shit are we talking about? is it food? sacks?

>We are the defacto Punjabis
True
>and Indians
Not so fast, my non-Tamil amigo

Attached: 4B08DA08-8A2D-435F-898B-3270921E1D99.jpg (759x422, 51K)

>punjabi
the literal backstabber cunts.

Food, snacks, medical supplies
Nothing crazy
Anyone that's not retarded can do it, and I fuck around on my phone for like 6 and a half out of my 8 hours here

Yeah
Punjabis make up a very large part of the Indian presence here. I wonder how that influences the perspective of what the typical Indian looks like.

What do muslims think they know of backstabbing?

Incredibly so. Canada probably has more Sikh exposure than any nation on earth. One of my white friends believed Sikhs were close in population size to Hindus in India until I told him otherwise last week

I'm not muslim.
>punjab backs away when Japs came to invade.
>returns to Malaya once things settles down
>nowadays demands equal rights because Malaysian for Malaysia
Ohh I am too well verse on the backstabbing cunts

>One of my white friends believed Sikhs were close in population size to Hindus in India until I told him otherwise last week

kek
they're outnumbered like 25 to 1 aren't they?

More like 50-1, if not higher. They're like 80% of the population, we're like 1.5%

No but I'd like to have Indian friends (from India) online, they are hilarious desu

Why aren't there any actual Indian samples in that?

Indian and Filipino friends. Nice guys.

Plenty. Mostly Bhutanese (lived there for a while), some Nepali and Indian.

Gaaaaaay

No, desu. :(

Attached: Indian Villager.jpg (960x640, 80K)

afghans (pashtuns) trying to distance themselves from "dhalkors" (curry eaters) -- thats why they call us, is the most hilarious delusions of all.

Afghanistan is a member of SAARC, and while Afghans are lighter than average Pakis/Indians, lets not pretend that Afghanistan is vastly different from say, Pakistan or North India.