Just came back from Japan

Just came back from Japan

Ask me anything

Attached: raw.png (500x550, 300K)

Did you visit many gardens?
Which one was your favorite?

No, didn't have time

Do you fold or scrunch up the toilet paper when taking a shit?

Unfortunate, really missed out on that one

>jap-french larpingfaggots

Attached: 1557657569593.jpg (303x335, 30K)

No

Yeah, maybe next time I will try to visit them

>No
Stupid faggot, don't say "ask me anything" then

Why you've visited Japan?
What's purpose?

I like anime
I didn't have a purpose I guess

Why did you move there? Did you have sex?

seems frivolous

Did you have sex?

I've been spending 4 hours every day for the past 2 months capturing female Garbodor's on Unova Route 9 in Black 2 and nicknaming them all to “U.S. Women”. Do you know why I'm nicknaming all the female Garbodor's I catch on Route 9 to “U.S. Women”? Because all modern-day US women are complete trash, that’s why. Never in the entire existence of humanity has there ever lived a more narcissistic, stuck-up, brainwashed, slave-to-jewish-social-media-propaganda group of individuals. Rude, condescending, gold-digging THOTS, western women, specifically American women are complete and utter pieces of filth, just like the nigger music they listen to in clubs right before they get fucked by their 7th niggerdick of the month. At this point, I’ve amassed nearly 7 boxes filled with these unique Garbodors and with the release of SWrd/SHld, plan on having even more of these disgusting Pokémon and will wonder trade them all to the masses. I’ve done the math and with my current rate of capturing an average of 21.4 a day, I’ll have roughly close to 2,803 female Garbadors on launch day of SWrd/SHld, given a 2019 late-fall release. Can you imagine one of these narcissistic, 25-pounds-overweight-jewbucks-drinking-glutton receiving a female Gardbodor nicknamed literally what she is, a “U.S. Woman” and staring at the best representative Pokémon that is of herself? LOL, now multiply this by half of the total amount of Garbadors I’ll have (1,401, implying a 50% ratio in the player base of men to women) and you get that many scenarios of women being placed in an uncomfortable situation where they might even do some sort of self-reflection and change their destructive ways. I smile with glee with every single encounter I get with a female Grabador and practically am jumping with joy when my Sneasel performs a false swipe and makes that bitch 1 HP ready to be enslaved with one of my Pokeballs. The release of SWrd/SHld cannot come fast enough. FUCK WESTER WOMEN, FUCK THEM ALL!!!!

Attached: 1542509486182.png (537x447, 202K)

To visit
No

No

Where you've visited in Japan?

You purchased something?

Sex. Have it

Attached: 2cfcbdf30f61410fde49a65d6c887557b317e86cccd14e98d9e72594341ece01.jpg (706x1000, 164K)

I stayed in a hotel in Haneda
Buying stuff is a pain in the rectum since you guys always want cash and don't use credit cards
So I couldn't buy anything, I had to save my money for the train tickets

is it bad if i jerked off to this, several times haha

No, futa is undoubtedly straight

Get a suika-card you pleb
Makes life a lot easier

I had a pasmo
Which I had to recharge every two hours with cash

are you a grill?
which part of Japan did you go?
most memorable moment while you were there?

did you post posts in French when you were in Japan? there was a Japanese poster who posted posts in French

Do you love Japan?

>I just came back from Japan

Attached: images.png (231x218, 9K)

Do you love Japan?

I love Japan but I've never had the opportunity to visit...

Attached: Miho no likey.png (371x450, 215K)

yes

No
Asakusa, Shibuya, Haneda
Going to the JW bethel

I don't remember

Yes

Yes

Do you happen to be the French boy who always talks with the japanese boy in both japanese and french?
If yes, how was your trip?

Did you go to Akihabara?

No, but I talked with a Japanese boy in both Japanese and English in the airplane

No

You stayed in a hotel by the airport? user...

Get those fucking 3:s and

Dude what
>Like anime or whatever
>Didn't visit Akihabara
>Didn't visit Akihabara even if you don't like anime
???

>goes to Japan because he likes anime
>doesn't go to Akiba
???????

Attached: fuck.jpg (300x168, 8K)

what

I thought about going there but I went to the zoo instead

>but I went to the zoo instead
are you autistic?

Why not stay in the central city? That way you can walk around the neighborhood and find cool things.

Or was there interesting things near Haneda itself? I don't know

So let me get this straight. You went to Japan only because of anime and you didn't visit Akiba that even people who don't like anime visit instead you went to a fucking zoo that exist in every country?

He probably just wanted to live out his moe animes, though a visit to the a school, the beach and public swimming pool should have come first. Other than seeing comic books and toys that you can buy online anyway what's the appeal of Akihabara?

>what's the appeal of Akihabara?
weekly public copulation show

Yeah this
It was lucky that we flew in in the middle of a week so we got to witness two

Fuck off. He's still matter than you insect

Go fuck a pig or so...

>You can buy the music on a cd or listen to it from youtube or spotify. What is the appeal of going to a concert?

How about I fuck your mom? She looks like a pig to me.

Excuse me?

Attached: Tarjan_kiikarit.jpg (474x333, 54K)

You Muslim lowlife. Your pedophile prophet I spit on him. He fucks your hairy asshole at night and loves to stuff Koran pages up his ass

Based and redpilled

The problem is I'm not a muslim.

that english
fucking turk trying to pass as german

>Asakusa, Shibuya, Haneda
Were you in Japan for one day?

I stayed in Haneda because it was near the airport

No, but I need money to eat and pay for train tickets

For ten days, but there are days where I didn't do anything and just chilled on the bed

>Attacks a turk
>Fucking turk trying to pass as german
>???
It's not like there are many other minorities in germany, let alone that the butthurt user is an actual german with rather poor english skills, but hey, maymay's right?

Sit down, brainlet

Jéan, you make me angry Jéan!

Why go to worst China?

Attached: Er3RO.jpg (708x588, 67K)

>ayyy lul xddd turk behind german flag
>look guyssssss im so clever with my pic post, pwease look at how original i am!1
People are so fucking predictable
>tf
I really do like finland, but you are like these type of people that stand in a circle and bully a single person, standing there laughing just because it's not you who is at target.
It's not a secret that turks are the butt of almost every joke in anything german related on Jow Forums, but it's especially funny when your flag has nothing on turkey, pretty much like 70-80% the other countries who try to opt-in, because they are insecure, just like you.
>inb4 turk behind german flag lul
Whatever mate.

I'm so glad you can take it with no hard feelings
Lmao

Attached: lkNiK.jpg (960x640, 153K)

>gets unexpectedly called out
>just a joke bruh, you are way too serious!
>lmao
Calling you insecure was not to offend you, just trying to make you aware of how much your previous post, like the one you just did radiate of such. Seems like i've hit a nerve, wasn't my intention.

With all your essays, I still have no fucking clue what you are calling me out of for

Attached: 887aad38.png (801x577, 10K)

Did you see the Unicorn Gundam?

I’ve been to Akihabara. It’s pretty cool at night. Could’ve bought a five dollar tenga but bought a sega instead. only thing is my american games don’t fit with the nip’s. shoulda went, french user

Attached: DF18E1C1-6E8D-4721-997F-508E73298500.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

Trying to deflect something directed at you, that you actually understood, by pretending that im talking in moonspeak, in hopes to maintain some little highground won't change jackshit, fix yourself.
Also, "essay" legit made me chuckle. Either you are on the verge of legit stupid and you're only able to comprehend a couple of words like "kek lul ebin" at a time, or just the former- which is a common thing to do when someone like you gets tapped on out of the blue.

>I thought about going there but I went to the zoo instead

wat

Attached: UPoFQkD.png (662x689, 497K)

All im getting is that you think very highly of yourself

Attached: 1551972107578.png (767x573, 689K)

There were pandas

How the fuck were you only in Shibuya, Asakusa and the airport for ten days. Literally a monkey holy fuck that state of some of these people. You can do both Shibuya and Asakusa in one day, which means that you took a plane to Japan to chill in a capsule for 9 days. I don't know why I'm so mad on this autistic imageboard. I wish I never found this website.

I want to go to Japan and creampie the women while their husbands and boyfriends watch

grim

Ueno zoo?

Did you get the feeling of being stared at by Japanese girls?
Not really tbhq

>"A flight attendant talked to me"

Attached: soyjack.png (210x240, 6K)

Not a valid analogy, music is a performance art first and foremost, going to a concert is always different than hearing it.

I hope you didn't actually go see them

There was like 300-400 people queuing for the panda-tickets and they cost like 5x the normal admission price

Most of the time I woke up very late, like 11 AM
One day I tried going to yoyogi park but by then it was already night

Yeah, it was neet