I spent 16 hours a day for studying in order to get a good grade in my college entrance exam and failed horribly and...

I spent 16 hours a day for studying in order to get a good grade in my college entrance exam and failed horribly and still suffer from the burnout after the exam

Attached: war-20190515-075330-000-resize.jpg (850x478, 48K)

Same bro I'm stupid, now I just coast along life without achieving anything

Same

lol that sucks

Its very hard to feel sorry for you since korean posters are among the worst posters.... but ill try

Hey user! Cheer up... when one door closing another opens up :)
Maybe youre not made for big thinking so maybe seek out a blue collar Job. You can earn good money with that since nowadays most Kids want to study compsci instead of Hand labour... Also when you work in blue collar you can save money since you not have to buy a gym membership :P
If youre adamant about going to College you can try next year again... Analyse your mistakes and improve your Learning strategies. Also youre still very young so nothing is lost yet:)
So dont kill yourself and look at the bright side of Life (gf, family, friends, kpop, League of legends)... dont kill yourself even if it was better die the state of this Board if youre one of those shit tier koreans plastic gook posters which i hate ^^
Hope i could make you feel better Brother from another mother ;)

Go back to *eddit

Attached: baseball_new8-20190509-073234-000-resize.png (300x300, 97K)

>plastic gook poster wich I hate
Incel freak

>having an entrance exam
>having a final highschool exam decide your mark
>having anything other than the first 3 terms of the last year of school determine your mark
>Having your application take connections and extra-curricular activities into account
>Not having ping ling and Rajeesh paying for your university at 3x the domestic rate
IMAGINE being a foreigner

Attached: 5gykl.jpg (700x394, 13K)

Kill your self you utterly retarded plastic gook. GOD i hate you so much and im glad that you failed your exams. Imagine studying 16 hours a dayand failing it... you must be seriously retarded.
Go be a kpop singer or Game Professional since your not cut for university obviously... not everyone can be smart enough.
I tried to cheer you up but now i hope that youre devastated. Thats why i prefer japanese posters over you insectoid gooks... theyre always Kind and would have appreciated my Post.
If youre larping and made it i hope that you will fail in university and that you never have Sex again and that your little 4 Inch penis never gets errect again when youre with a women.
I CURSE YOU
I CURSE YOU
WITH THE POWER OF ALL KOREA HATERS COMBINED I CURSE YOUR LIFE

>studying 16hrs/day

fucking retard. It has the opposite effect of what you want to archieve.

I study no more than 2hrs per day using spaced repetition and I'm among the 3rd best student in my engeneering class. Those 2 that are better study trice as much and have no social life. I still play video games 4hrs a day and never put pressure on myself.

Korean school system is a joke.

Attached: gigachad_brain.jpg (680x838, 39K)

I have only failed at things academically when I have literally not done them.

Have sex

You must be fun at parties

sorry for the spelling errors, I got a little high before class

grow up

My stomach feels Bad and i have regrets for insulting you even though youre feeling much pain right now for failing your exams...
I want to apologize for it now. I cant take back what i have said but I know it was wrong and uncalled for... please dont kill yourself... even though you suck as a Poster youre still a precious human being.
Im sorry for insulting you and telling to kill yourself. I hope you will ace the exams in your next try!
IM SORRY AND I FEEL VERY BAD.

Why?

Can you retake the exam next year? I wish you good luck.
Lecture attendance is voluntary, right? My shitty "university" bars you from exams if your attendance falls below 85%.

Lol yes, one kid only comes every other month to write exams and he still passes every semester. I don't know how he does it.

85% is elementary school tier. Adults could have jobs/kids/important things to do.

What do you expect from a third world shithole like sudan? I hate sudan so fucking much.

Why are gooks and americans such good goys and think they absolutely need to go to university?
If youre not cut out for it you will know that way in advance, if you need to study this much then youre not smart enough, use your time to do what youre got at instead of wasting it on things you arent good at.

>I spent 16 hours a day for studying
Perhaps you overdid it by at least six hours huh, silly Asians.

Can't you retake the exam next year? Chill, take a few weeks off and try again
That may work for math and physics based subjects if you have a naturally good understanding, bulk memorization is a whole different matter though

lel good posts

You don't understand the differences in brain power people have. I'll never forget the moment I realized it for myself. Friend skyped me asking for 11th grade chemistry help. I looked up a half page of our school book and was able to do it. I tried to get him to understand for 2 hours. He said he got it, I know he was lying. That was the moment I understood life is unfair no matter where you're from.

It's the same for memorizing things.

Example: Need to learn 500 vocabs in 1 month
1) Split them into difficulty levels and make similar sized stacks
2) study a certain amout every day and repeat by difficulty level
3) make 7 levels, each time you rememeber something it goes up, each time you forget it goes down
4) MOST IMPORTANTLY: be reasonable. Passing grade is 60%? Aim for 80%. If something is too hard to learn in a adequate time, skip it. The guy who wrote the exam probably can't get full points ether.

Now this is how east asians do it:

1) Aim for 100% grade by learning all 500 words = already deemed to fail
2) Overstudy every week -> brain burns out, you forget half of it
3) repeat this soul-effacing ritual until exam week where you show up like a zombie for the test
4) write the exam while overworked and sleep deprived
5) get 98% -> parents don't love you anymore -> jump off a roof

So whats next for you ?