Do you remember when Italy was a developed country?

Do you remember when Italy was a developed country?

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png (255x170, 343)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_vests_movement
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venetic_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what, 2,000 years ago? i vaguely remember

no

Yes when your dad took the train to Trieste.

Never

Not really no, Italy as a state has always existed during periods of decline for the Italic peoples.
Italy didn't exist 2000 years ago.

The north still is

nazi incel

t. Bar Kokhba

Macedonia, more like Turkeydonkey

Do you remember when Macedonia was a huge empire?

Concept of Italy did exist. Romans called the peninsula Italia.

No, but I still remember when I shagged your mum

GDP per capita
No other country has such an internal divide

Attached: 1446310780116.png (1000x1143, 293K)

You mean today, well yes.

>i'm a finn
so that's why i'm so gay

brown child

kind of obvious when you realise the north is germanic and the south is Anatolian

VERONA
E
R
O
N
A

We are celtic though not germoniggers

I didn't know macedonia is still a country

>vallée d'aoste (french)
>south tyrol (austrian)
>richest parts of the country
not exactly surprising

>Somebody from a shithole like Macedonia
>Making a post about if a country is developed or no

Attached: 1557754216834.jpg (262x263, 9K)

nope, sassuolo

Is Italy a good country to live or is it fucked? my exit ticket may be there or Germany. Learning German seems like a pain in the ass tho.

>valle d'aosta
>richest
nope, also embarrassing for you how all the northern region produce more than France, you smelly dog.

Attached: gdp per capita.png (1142x1312, 298K)

do not come here, we are fucked and it's getting worse, go to Spain, there maybe be some feminists and tards but it's actually a functioning nation unlike the trainwreck that is Italy.

Isn't Spain fucked too?

God i love being mediocre

>5th
still pretty embarrassing for the rest of italy, not gonna lie

Is that so? why? Isn't Spain a complete shithole with the economic crisis? i've never even considered it as a place to move.
[spoiler]Yes obviously my country is far worse but still.[/spoiler]

Don't reply to fr*nchoids their envy is pathetic

also literally nobody speaks french in valle d'aosta, a minority speak francoprovenzale which is no longer spoken in your wasteland, fuck off.

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-15 alle 10.28.49.png (2094x226, 45K)

seething

>complete shithole with the economic crisis
I don't know how but it still looks quite well-maintained despite everything, also salaries are increasing, as GDP and employement, Italy is a stagnating swamp.
I did live there and I didn't have to deal with actually retarded mouthbreathers as often as in Italy, we are in decline as a people because being retarded and angry is becoming the norm.

cope more cunt

>spoilers
Are you from /vp/ too?

It happens when you give ugly flags to your regions (The flag of Lombardy is a fucking fidget spinner).

>suppress aosta french and francoprovençal with italianization policies
>nooo the region is italian

the race war is coming and you wops will be the first to get the guillotine

arab is useful in all of western europe
I don't know how difficult it is to learn though

when did we do that? that's literally French history, Valle d'Aosta has never been majority french.

why are french posters so cringe?

those were the days shitalian mafia had cities like NY and chicango by the testicles.

They've lost them to the russian(jewish),asian, and south american mafia competition tho.

Attached: Alcapone.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

nice revisionism luigi

Being retarded and angry is also a norm in France
See en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_vests_movement

what revisionism? everybody speaks their dialects here, they haven't been eradicated like in your country, Valle d'Aosta has always been and will forever be Italian, as useless as it is.

RIP

I am sorry but if you are yourself from a shithole, you aren't allowed to use the word "Shitaly".

Stop getting the bait retard

Well i will keep that in mind, i know that a lot of Argies move to Spain and i have mixed feelings about that, you know, as an Argie i really hate other Argies and other Argies will tell you the same, our country is doomed because 50% of the population is completely brain dead beyond repair.

you actually don't know about fascist italy's italianization policies ? jesus christ
>The Aosta Valley was the first government authority to adopt Modern French as working language in 1536, three years before France itself.[1] French has been the official language of the Aosta Valley since 1561, when it replaced Latin.[2] In the 1861 census, the first held after the unification of Italy, 93% declared being Francophone; in 1921, the last census with a question about language found that 88% of the population was French-speaking.[3] The suppression of all French-language schools and institutions and violence against French speakers during the forcible Italianisation campaign of the Fascist government irretrievably damaged the status of French in the region. Italian and French are nowadays the region's official languages[4] and are used for the regional government's acts and laws, though Italian is much more widely spoken in everyday life, and French is mostly used by intellectuals and within cultural events. Though French was re-introduced as an official language after World War II, by 2003 just 0.99% reported speaking standard French natively.

oh yeah? and just wtf are you gonna do about? faggy frog boy.

Nothing, just enjoying being in a better country than your. It's enough already.

lots of people speak french (aka being francophone) to this day because it's taught in schools but it's not their mother tongue, that's Italian for the vast majority of people, it's not that difficult to understand.

this must be old, sicilia has the same gdp per capita of uruguay, korea is much higher now

I think it's simple only the North of both Spain and Italy are safe.

a lot more spoke french and francoprovençal natively before fascist italy, that's the point
and even the number of secondary speakers was reduced by half post-fascism

I dont consider france to be any better than this shithole, as a matter of fact, Im glad I dont live over there. why with north afrika literally tearing at your throats for what yous did to ghadaffi.

Attached: ghadaffi laugh.jpg (279x181, 7K)

Same thing with Alsace-Lorraine
War is war get over it

>a lot more spoke french and francoprovençal natively before fascist italy, that's the point

nope, francoprovenzale is their actual dialect (very similar to other dialect of that area that are also very similar to italian) so I would believe that but French as a native language has never been a thing.

>a maghrubby
>posting under a french flag

why?

>I dont consider france to be any better than this shithole

Techically it is.

>why with north afrika literally tearing at your throats.

I think a decent person would rather go to Tunisia than Poland.

Attached: 1500779222581s.jpg (250x245, 7K)

No, sorry. I was born after the 70s

but youre a maghrub. polan will always be better than the mudhut you slithered out from.

>A fat mutt
>Trying to taunt me

>Techically it is.

IDGAF

I think a decent person would rather go to Tunisia than Poland.

cool story froggy, hey speaking of stories, I hear the russian mafia's go paris on their crosshairs. Any bombs go off over yet?

because he's full of shit, both southern italy and southern spain are "safe", though why you'd want to move to southern Italy with the state of the economy there I don't know.

The native language of the north of "Italy" was a celtic language, like the native language of "France".
You'll never speak gaulish again, losers, because you let it die.
Re ziwezhat eo evidoc'h, siellet eo ho tonkadur.

t. bilal al-babooni

the absolute retardation of french posters

>a dialect develops in the region
>not a native language
not how it works, luigi
french was spoken there natively too, just to a lesser extent than arpitan

>French
>native language
French is the foreign language of the defeated Gauls, like 99% of the romance languages.
The celtic languages are the only native languages of the Celts.

t. mafioso

>being this obsessed

>replying by IDGAF
But doesn't Russian mafia always did this in Poland?

>a literal algerian calling anyone else a mutt
also, my country is far more developed than yours and im whiter than the eggs you eat.

>105593098
>french was spoken there natively too
yes by an absolute minority, that doesn't make the region french you absolute we wuz mong

the fuck are you on about retard? you speak a latin language because gauls were genocided (and rightly so), stop larping.

>french poster
Dalc'h da gomz yezh da vistri, penn beulke !

>french
>spoken natively
French is a foreign language forced on the native Gauls by foreigners.

the fact that fp was the main language before italianization does, though

I am not even an Arab but why are you so obsessed over them? Did they hurt you?

>im whiter than the eggs you eat
Underages aren't allowed on 4channel

>breton
>latin language
Unlike you, I speak the celtic language of my celtic ancestors.
Marv eo yezh keltiek da hendadoù abaoe pell, biken n'he c'homzi en-dro, re ziwezhat eo !

That works for every dialects here
Stop being a retard

Tell me more about the celtic dialects of the northern part of Italy... they are all DEAD.
You lost your native language.
It's too late for you, LOSERS.

>we wuz gallo-romance languages !!
cringe

Of all countries Italy is my favourite beside catholocism and heathens/pagans/faggots i got nothing else against them.
I like the weather i like the emotional people, i like their taste, i like their attention to detail and much of the cuisine.
Italians from my experience are easy to get along with, easy to understand and don't give a rats ass about offences which in my book is a sign of high intelligence and social skills.
God bless Italy!

imagine speaking a romance language imposed by foreign invaders like a loser

french is a latin language as well, retard

what the actual fuck are you cunts trying to say?
the dialects of northern Italy are all latin in origin, including francoprovenzale

imagine being a larper who has to take classes to learn his "dialect"

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-15 alle 11.13.47.png (1984x820, 227K)

That's wrong though. France is the same as Lombardy. Only Aosta (French) and South Tyrol (German) is higher
Kek why do you pasta fucking shitskins feel the need to make up stats to prove you're not subhumans

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Gaulish WUZ a language, because it IS dead.
Breton IS a language, because it is NOT dead.
Keep speaking the romance language of your foreign masters, loser !
Forzh penaos ne c'helli biken komz galianeg, re ziwezhat eo !

>nominal
it's a different stat

why can't french posters make ONE quality post?

Attached: 1553430866173.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

>Frenchnegro
>Calling other subhumans
Did you fall from the balcony when you were young?

>larping this hard over a semi-dead language and talking shit to Italy where dialects are actually still alive
sad

>french
>breton
Breton is NOT a latin language you infinite moron.

I'm a native breton speaker, like my ancestors, my children and my grandchildren.
Cope harder, loser.

good for you, now stop sperging out about fucking Breton about which literally nobody cares about, why are you even talking about it in this thread?

literally nobody asked you

See the TINY orange band on the map?
Yes that's the Romans.
Now see the BIG brown area in the North?
Yes that's Celts.
Those Celts lose their native celtic language to the roman invaders, just like the Gauls, unlike the Bretons.

Attached: map.png (319x380, 72K)

Arpitan is closer to French than Occitan is. Aosta was French just as Corsica and Nice were Italian. Just deal with it Luigi

North Italians weren't really Gauls though. The Gauls invaded in 300 BC and just replaced some Etruscans and Italics

celt invaders got their shit kicked in, also you have no right being salty about that because you are not a celt, stop we wuzzing.

>closer to french
no, it's just a dialect of that area that did not evolve from French, if anything it's the other way around.
I am baffled at the retardation of french flags ITT, read a book niggers

Veneto was never Celtic that map is wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venetic_language

Deluded frog that's not how languages work, politics literally define what a language is and as it was always said Aosta is not a special snowflake
EVERY Gallo-Italic languages in the north now speak Italian
And by the by Piedmont used France as well at first as their official language but they are still culturally associated with Italia (at least North Italy)

>semi-dead
YOUR native celtic language IS ALREADY TOTALLY dead, since TWO THOUSAND YEARS, it has 0 speakers, none, not a single one.
MY native celtic language IS still ALIVE, in 2019 we are still 200000 breton speakers.

YOU are already the losers here. LOL

Ha penaos e ri evit mirout ouzhin a lavarout va soñj amañ ?