QUICK!

QUICK!
pick one to live in!

Attached: haparanda vs tornio.jpg (1936x750, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zA4F-JRZ5j4
youtube.com/watch?v=BaSXRoD2xaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jpAEtiWKTzc
youtube.com/watch?v=jpAEtiWKTzc&feature=youtu.be&t=85
youtube.com/watch?v=sEOCT-Hmpc8
youtube.com/watch?v=Pik2R46xobA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>live in finland or finland under swedish occupation
going for finland on this one

Why tf is there a swedish flag?

it's from an old postcard

it was a different time

tromso

Isn't it all the same they even use the same polices etc. If I'd have kids Tornio since better school system

i'd pick finland because the men are uglier so i'll have a better chance of picking up a cute girl

The people there look the same on both sides of the border. There are just more black people in haaparanta

Lmao.... have you ever been there? And it doesn't matter since it's basically a same town

i will go to the right because i hear there are niggers on the left

>They don't know

finland obviously

Tornio

redpilled

both are finnish

It's basically Finland

If Finland would've gotten their borders based on language a big chunk of northern Sweden would be Finnish today. But Sweden started beating kids for speaking Finnish and forcing them to speak Swedish and generally dabbed on the Finns in Sweden.

This is why I don't feel bad about bullying the fennoswede kids.

what don't I know

See There's no difference.

I rather kill myself

that's literally what I said you absolute retard

I'm so sorry, sir.

That's why the swedish spoken there sounds so familiar?

Anything is better than living in Russia

Well their accent is definitely more monotone compared to gay ass stockholmers so it sounds more "familiar" to a finn

1. Explain how we sound gay
2. The Swedish spoken in Tornedalen is way less monotone than the one in Stockholm

Hejsan! Jag heter homo peter. Det är min pojkevän och vi är bög svennar, hahahah :)

Finnish sounds slavic to me and Swedish sounds like you're obnoxiously changing pitch in an attempt to mock people.

Based

Finland for Finns, Sweden for Swedes

1/3 of the people living in Haparanda are finnish citizens, it's being finnized pretty fast.

And Åland?

>Finnish sounds slavic
вoт

Finnish change pitch quite a lot. I think you're living trough memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=zA4F-JRZ5j4

Mix of russian and spanish or italian I would say
t. non-native speaker

I simply wouldn't want to live in any part of Scandinavia for any reason.

I have never heard a single person speak like a news reporter IRL

it's the only place in swedish tornedalia where finnish speakers make up the majority iirc. of course, all of tornedalia is still 99% finnish genetically.

That's just how that f*Moid talks

sweden because finns are le assburgers

So Finland?

Anything is worse*.

Tornedalen is really mixed. You have Swedish settlers, Finnish original inhabitants, Sami so called natives and they all mix with each other creating the ultimate redneck apex hybrid.

We can share it please

is this real?

Attached: big grin.png (327x316, 211K)

I honestly don't have anything against Finns or descendants of Finns in Sweden, they're good people

Attached: 15523832899120.jpg (536x982, 92K)

Just check out Joe goes to sweden/finland
Even the attitudes swedes have are ugly to witness

Huh? Why wouldn't it be? You gonna vote for Elder-jew in 2020?

youtube.com/watch?v=BaSXRoD2xaQ

>Virgin Finnish hydraulic press
youtube.com/watch?v=jpAEtiWKTzc
>Chad Swedish Dynamite.

I can imagine this being funny late 2016
Seeing it now just makes me cringe, seeing how beaten to death the whole "hahaha BLUMPF HAHA"-horse is

tornedalen is not finland you mong, also Haparanda/Tornio have never really been part of tornedalen - it's always been more finland proper

shit, fucked up the link
youtube.com/watch?v=jpAEtiWKTzc&feature=youtu.be&t=85

I wonder money does Haparanda and Swedish government gets money from Finns going there to buy Snus. I live 300km from there and I know people who go there just to buy snus

>finnish sounds slavic

No vittu kai nyt ulkomaalainen osaa sanoa miltä se kuulostaa. Ei suomalainen sitä tajua miltä se saattaa kuulostaa ulkomaalaisen korvaan

this sounds slavic?

based
Yes

Dumbass.
That's just how he is talking .

no, the dumbass thinks hydraulic press guy sounds like russian youtubers like the crazyrussianhacker

L*pland isn't even sweden or finland give it to the saamis

No Finnish sounds slavic in the same way that Portuguese sounds slavic.

tornedalia/meänmaa is transnational, retard. it's the entire border zone between finland and sweden.

Attached: Meänmaa_in_Norrbotten_and_Lapland.svg.png (1200x915, 367K)

no it doesnt dumbass

Have you guys seen this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=sEOCT-Hmpc8

It does. Sounds almost like polish

Russian sounds like polish

Do expand, preferably with examples for both statements.

why are you so offended

Attached: surprised wojak.jpg (480x480, 20K)

I'm not a linguist but I have a few Russian friends who say Portuguese sounds Polish to them.

I've been to Finland and its more like Russia than it is like other Scandis. Absolutely dreadful place.

Amazing, anecdotal evidence is my favourite.

Finns live in safe space: the country

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=Pik2R46xobA

it's not finland, if you want to live in finland you should move there, not move finland here. I has as little connection to helsinki as I have to stockholm

right. left looks gay.

Cool video, also explain why your friends are morons.

because you are an imbecile

LIAR

>not move finland here.
How very unprogressiveness of you, Sweden.
You should make all of your minorities to feel like home, that's why Ahmed is raping your child as we speak.

>Be a fragile retard
>Get offended by dumb shit
simple as

what's wrong with you finns?

Attached: disgust pepe.png (1000x700, 101K)

Please, take it all.

Do you still want to live in finland?

Attached: 1523018430242.jpg (786x719, 58K)

Maybe we have ears and we have the ability to realize that Finnish sounds nothing like slavic languages you fat mutt. Get the fucking fat out of your ears.

UNTIL I DIE

The question wasn't for you, homo

Attached: 1482721743739.jpg (600x418, 27K)

In a way I'm glad we lost Finland because I can imagine we'd have to deal with a Finnish version of IRA had they not found a way to become their own nation

How the fuck do you know how our language sounds to foreugners? Fucking mouthbreathing moron

>I can imagine we'd have to deal with a Finnish version of IRA
We are loving and peaceful people

I don't know why wouldn't you let us become independent. It's much better for you guys having us as a buffer state between russia

Why would 19'th century Swedes let Finland go? From their perspective Finland were Swedish core territory the same way Stockholm is.

I can imagine Finns becoming rowdier the more popular nationalism becomes, but despite this it would not be as simple as letting Finland go, hence the reason I speculate we'd get a Finnish version of IRA

>countryman makes an absolutely abhorrent post and reminds everyone why swedes are detested on this board
are you unironically retarded? tornedalia is a transnational historical region, much like, say, karelia. there is a swedish tornedalia and a finnish tornedalia (meänmaa).
no part of finland is in sweden and no part of sweden is in finland. however, the historical region of tornedalia is in both countries. is this hard for you to understand?

Yeah who knows what would've happened. Russia gave us a lot of freedom and despite that we killed their governor.

Attached: Bobriovin murha 001.jpg (1373x769, 506K)

It's a mutt region like ostrobothnia in Finland

what's hard for me to understand is why you would want to associate with finland? the finns want to wipe us out as much as the swedes do, they have already succeded on the finnish side of the border. Migration of finns and replacing our language with finnish proper is a great threat to our existence.

>the finns want to wipe us out as much as the swedes do
Who is 'us'?

Roflmao all Finns care about Haparanda is to buy snus

probably a butthurt meänkieli speaker.
they are to finns what finns are to civilised humans.

I like both Sweden and Finland

Huh, can't say that I care about them. I'm only advocating wiping out sw*Doids, so far so good

Attached: download (2).png (132x132, 2K)