How is he seen in the UK?

How is he seen in the UK?

Attached: count-dankula-mark-meechan.jpg (968x681, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
youtube.com/watch?v=-9JcOZlMlLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enemy of the muslim brotherhood and the islamic non binary state of britain

cringe

How come these mongrels took over UKIP anyway lol

I am Scottish and I think he is cringe.

Has there ever been an instance where internet """thinkers""" actually made out in the real world?

who

Donald Trump

Irrelevant

I think most of them agree that antisemitism is a serious issue and that it was right to arrest him.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 2.38.59 AM.png (499x321, 245K)

Shouldn't they arrest the dog?

People hero

An alt-right tranny lover and jewtuber.

once the eu ref was promised and the leave crowd won all of the serious and influential support for ukip, both mps and voters, stopped protesting their single issue and went back to join or support the tory party, the remaining ukip mps and voters are just the hardliners or are complete edgelords that never supported the tory party in the first place
not even farage stuck around, want to take a bet on how his second single issue party will go?

Arrest a dog? That's fucking retarded.

heh heh good thing we've never done that before

Attached: frogs.png (1462x1051, 1.25M)

Cringe like all of UKIP and Brexit Party

Expect a libdem and greens surge

The dog is the one doing the nazi salutes though

I don't know who this guy is but if IMAGINE WHY SHOCK boy and le traditonal unicorn Lauren Sourthern are related searches, then no doubt he is as cringeworthy as his name would suggest.
Is this the guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
Pretty lame but I assume Jow Forumstards are his core audience.
This one was done years back and it's pretty decent, worth a smirk.
youtube.com/watch?v=-9JcOZlMlLY

Attached: Capture.png (1225x884, 494K)

Cringe autist

Cringe.

If you're so vulnerable to fall for altright meme in the UK it means you were probably bullied in school and should have sex.

Him getting arrested for joking with his dog was pretty stupid meanwhile british police covered by muslim paedo gangs for decades, covered by jimmy savile, covered up government paedo rings. fuck the police

Oof.

The fact is there were no "rape gangs". They were TEENAGE GIRLS who WANTED SEX.
If they were fucking anglos, you wouldn't care; no one would care.
It was nothing but a racist kneejerk by pathetic scum who were pissed off that brown guys were having sex with 15 and 16 years olds and they weren't.
Fucking kill yourself.

What's with the ping pong letters?

he is learning japanese so he don't have to read subtitles on cartoons, also he dreams of one day moving to japan work as a english teacher and marry a traditional japanese housewife who is 150cm and flatchested.

What do you mean, he's Australian, obviously he uses ping pong letters

>If they were fucking anglos, you wouldn't care; no one would care.
he mentioned jimmy saville and government pedo rings m8

Good post. Once a single issue pressure group has fulfilled its purpose there's no point in continuing its existence.

alri paki

>A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.[b] The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20] There were pregnancies—one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma

Move along, nothing to see here brown boys dindu nuffin

He looks cool as fuck. I hope he is not racist.