Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 960DFB1E-71EF-4AC4-B9DD-EE221DBF3392.jpg (750x596, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/927277/psychologist-wu-zhihong-explains-why-chinese-people-only-have-the-mental-age-of-a-six-month-old-in-his-book-nation-of-giant-babies/
youtube.com/channel/UCXFUJBn-uVw7NuBcDu-byFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China is great
I would love to live there

I have never seen anyone claiming China is "so great"

Has that guy fled yet?

Looks like Roy from the office

You haven’t met any mainlanders then Muhammad

What about the people here?

There must be no Chinese people living in The Netherlands then...

because China is growing larger?

Attached: china will conquer.jpg (2208x2642, 1.83M)

Is it true when he said Chinks can't handle any criticism and go ape shit if you say something negative

Australian and Canadian flags do it on Jow Forums all the time.

Competition is fierce.

Half of this board is nonstop deepthroating china

because china is bad, duh

Attached: 1557773423717.png (800x436, 282K)

If China somehow fix the real estate bubble, then they have a chance of becoming superpower, we'll have to see.

because they make it less great and are ready to be made even less great by having to go to prison

If China's so BAD, why did this insufferable faggot STAY there for so long?

His doctor wife and it's better than Africa.

>His doctor wife
Nurse. You really believe his bullshit?

100% true
qz.com/927277/psychologist-wu-zhihong-explains-why-chinese-people-only-have-the-mental-age-of-a-six-month-old-in-his-book-nation-of-giant-babies/

Lmao you're posting pictures of an untested military with stolen ripped off Tech. Please don't make them out to be some giant whose gonna rise up.

kek this

Africa > China

Amerishits and their drones are so insecure, they call pro Chinese posters bots while continuously spamming webms of people dying

so how has the chinese not done him in yet

it's pretty funny desu, I just wish that there were chinkoids to bait on here besides "Canadians" and "Australians"

i bet there are some
but they cant respond

At least I can post on Jow Forums here and not get sent into an "educational" camp

Dp they tho? They don't come here, actually russians come to China these days, that wasn't the case 10 years ago

Winston some bitch, he got btfo by some blavks in South Africa after apartied and then away to China.

Now he blames the blavks for oppressing him

Lmao, obviously he doesn't have the chance to flee then.

Can I get a quick rundown?

About what?
He is a yt bitch making videos pandering to his beta White audience. I wonder why he doesn't go back to South Africa.

>fleeing
they are conquering the World

i wonder why chinks just don't kick him out with his whore wife he' s leeching off of

god what an annoying face

Just shows how opressive China actually is.

I dare him to his bitching thing in any other country. I doubt he will get out unhurt.

Is he the one with that monkey looking wife?

In a gorillion populated country even a minority is still many. Too much competition sometimes discourages for legit reasons.

>I hate United Statesians so that means I am pro China
Kys Mutt, I cant wait till China overtakes you retards so Mexico will flourish again

That was just bad angle
youtube.com/channel/UCXFUJBn-uVw7NuBcDu-byFw

laowhy86 is the one with the monkey wife, serpentza's one's a qt.

>If england/europe is so great why did so many flee to north america?
to colonize you retard

Most people who moved to US were poorfags who had no opportunities in Europe. From China it's often the rich fags who move out

Why doesn't he emigrate to a country mostly inhabited by Whites?

It means, he cannot produce his videos anymore to pander to his beta cuck audience, which means he would have to take a normal job to make a living.

thought he lives in the US now

Wasn't he an IT guy before he moved to China as an English teacher?
I've always wondered how can you teach english if you can't speak the same language with the students