Be Latino

>be Latino
>all Asian women automatically hate you

Attached: 4D69B638-9682-4405-BCB2-E57517983A02.png (615x689, 360K)

Is there someway around this? I'm changing my name to something less-ethnic, lifting, and going to dye my hair color light brown before traveling to Asia.

Is it over lads :(

I found otherwise wtf its always the asian that like me and no-one else

Are you the chicano who visited Taiwan a while back?

this,i just get asians on interpals
op is just ugly

this

It's been months and people still post about me on /mu/, fuck.

Attached: 7AEC753F-641B-4BB8-B6FA-FA0071745677.jpg (1000x2232, 347K)

not bad looking wtf

you need blue contacts

Just lie to them that you are spaniard or something

they will probably clinge onto their purse and rush to the other side of the street if they hear the term 'Spaniard'

>be manlet
>all women automatically hate you

why?

But is that a bad thing tho?

Attached: A91B5297-8BAE-45DE-8F5E-BCD1F8D74981.png (456x450, 48K)

>be Italian
>literally all women automatically want to fuck you

why are people on Jow Forums obsessed with asian women?

i've dated an asian woman for 3 years, she was korean and these retards are bad at sex, pussy was very tiny and she wasn't even good at anything and for what i know, asian girls from asia are bad girlfriends

Attached: 5gykl.jpg (700x394, 13K)

weebs are not people

>bad at sex
>bad girlfriend
>still dates her for 3 years
seems legit

I'm latino and I'm married to an asian woman. Two of my coworkers are latinos and are married to asians.
Be more specific, Asia is a big continent and Latin America is also big.

What do you work as, argie san

based joe rogan

haha I genuinely felt bad for you man, you're not ugly at all
/mu/ is pretty cancerous these days

Tiny pussies are good though if you have a small dick like me (5.5 in). Best pussy I've had was with middle east and east asians, they are tight for some reason.

>"I'm 6'1" right off the bat

It's just a small part time job in a guest house. When my bosses get tired of the dirty and lazy japs working for them, I hope they hire me full time. They already kicked one of them out.

>be slav
>even your own women hate you

Attached: 1555887527944.jpg (2048x1365, 461K)

poles are germanic

Asian girls in high School used to be mean to me without reason, so I get to hate them by inertia.
Still hope i'll hatefuck one sooner

how do you feel treated?

At least someone still has standards in this world

kys

Cope

You're definitely not 6'1 given Rogan is 5'6 and you look a few inches taller then him at best

You're definitely not 6'1 given Rogan is 5'6 and you look a few inches taller then him at best

based

I'm not the self-hating faggot who projects his sadness onto an entire demographic so yeah, pretty sure I'm not the one coping here.

cope

>Do you share your love of music on social media?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAJAKAKAJAJAJJAJAJAJAKKAKAKSKSKAKAKAKAKJAKA

Pathetic cuckold.

cope

I have found that not to be the case. Some Japanese girls seem to like Spaniards, and for some reason, can't really tell us apart from them due to them not seeing latinos that much daily in their lives, so there's a high possibility of hitting with one successfully.

wtf, you're decent looking

>can't really tell us apart from them
castizo?

>tf
>tp
Nothing out of the ordinary

>be chic*ano
fix'd
all the brazilians who come here hang out with asians all the time

Attached: 1554741621116.jpg (469x453, 87K)

where are you from

Wtf you look really nice, just a manlet

If you lean heavily towards european, then even more so, but I'm serious on the part that some asians aren't sure on what latinos are supposed to look like. I suppose if you look like pic related, they'll be able to tell you apart from a Spaniard, but I don't really know how they'd be treated (apart from probably looking down on their choice of attire).

Attached: caco.jpg (283x306, 25K)