Us is about to get in war with iran and turn this place into a warzone

>us is about to get in war with iran and turn this place into a warzone

hehe atleast i get to work aa a translator right?

Attached: x5qti996wee01.jpg (604x613, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTOQUnvI3CA
youtu.be/-Ne1pvNPuGE
youtube.com/watch?v=qncavsPTy14
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_FF
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

time to reinstate the shah

>about to
Hasn't it been going on for decades?

Wait, why does Iraq have stars on it's flag and not Allahu Akbar?

We are still in saddams era here

I really hope not. Is there still sectarian violence going on there between Sunni and Shia?

hasn't the US been at the verge of war with Iran for decades now?

nothing's gonna happen, nothing ever happens

Took them long enough

Attached: 1465391923083.png (420x420, 16K)

Just declare neutrality, like Switzerland.

Be nice to each other

we are only doing our master Saudis bidding

redpilled

That's really shitty, I actually like Iran

Attached: 23df.png (598x480, 79K)

Iran are the good guys, we are the bad guys

Stock dry fruits nigga. Shoulda never left dollars.

Yes. The reason we haven't is because drumming up support for wars in US is notoriously difficult. This one is proving to be just as hard.

But Trump seems like he might go through with it anyways. It'll cost him his presidency, though he doesn't stand a chance of being reelected anyways. It'll also probably have higher US casualties than Vietnam or Korea, possible 100k+. But I still hope it just jumps off. Iran has been such a cunt to the US for so many decades. And if they start working on nuclear stuff in July then that'll be really bad.

BASED US AND JEWISH BVLLS

Attached: 1552526896730.jpg (543x584, 82K)

This, bring back the Shahanshah

What's supposed to happen? All I heard was that a couple of days ago the US moved some missiles in to the Persian Gulf and thats it

the US needs a new enemy I guess

Iran and America are allies retards

The life of a single Jew is worth more than 10000 m*slim sanapes

Attached: 1549080266628.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Time to learn Iranian >_

wtf run out of oil in Syria already??? unbelievable

>Iran has been such a cunt to the US for so many decades.
You mutts coup'd Mossadegh, trained Savak to torture Iranians, pushed Saddam to invade and gave him chemical wepaons to use on us and Kurds, shot down a passenger plane for no reason, backed out of a nuclear deal you yourselves negotiated for and has put sanctions on Iran for 40 years. America deserves everything Iran has done to it and more, not enough mutt blood has been spilled yet

t. seething for a bit of algerian sand

Low IQ post

Trump won't start a war with Iran.

Trump has a much better chance of winning reelection than he did of winning the election in the first place.

Iran is not an evil country, and they abandoned their nuclear weapons program 15 years ago.

I feel for you Iraq. Your country will inevitably be balkanised just so there can be more instability for the world powers to seek leverage with.

>Iran has been such a cunt to the US for so many decades
in what way has terrible Iran hurt poor and benevolent USA that would justify military intervention?

Based. All mutts should get the rope.

Stay strong Persianon

Based, USA is wrong than stalin and hitler together

They won't trade their oil in USD and they're in a cold war with Saudi Arabia, our oil puppet. Not to mention that they keep funding insurrectionists everywhere.

Attached: grim.png (615x481, 65K)

>thinks saudi arabia is their puppet and not the other way around

Attached: 1553775403227.jpg (300x465, 20K)

The Saudis tried to gain leverage over us with an oil embargo in the 70s then they were surprised when we briefly became the world's largest oil producer overnight and drove the price of oil down to nothing so they lifted the embargo.

Hard agree

Not Iranian, but I have some good Iranian friends. Most of them seem to support a war to topple the current Iranian regime. With that being the case, whatever the US Army is planning to do with Iran, it couldn't be so bad that they'd protest it.

When "what did you say to me you little bitch" becomes the president

SOMW FORKS ARE BORN

Inshallah brother, kill the jew and its american dogs. Allah Snackbar.

their despotic regime has never done itself any favors in its attitudes towards my country, I would happily see their chickens some home to roost.

Attached: drone.jpg (1069x592, 108K)

Attached: 1557733071765_1.jpg (960x544, 110K)

I love this guy
It's been good times all around. Heres hoping for another 4 years

Screencapped for future reference

Agree 100%. Iran is the good guy here

As much as I hate the US, but Iran 100% deserves it for this.
No matter what the real reason would be.

Attached: yl67gq8nb9701.jpg (1018x1002, 434K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RTOQUnvI3CA

based and fuckisrealpilled

>bitching at a foreign leader over twitter

USA is to blame for islamic revolutions of 20th century you retarded inbred serfmonkey

>grrrrr wuhmen cant wear whatever they want lets bomb the whole nation

Literally all thier woman wears it like this and they function in society/ work and drive cars just like everyone else there , but its just that they have to wear more clothes

Attached: 0f5bd25330af487e013ed77f50e359ee.jpg (1080x1350, 151K)

Top fucking kek.

Attached: navyseel.png (589x787, 478K)

youtu.be/-Ne1pvNPuGE

>NO no no! rich roasties can't go around wearing miniskirts anymore, Iran is so evil!

Attached: soyjak122.jpg (109x125, 3K)

on it's way

Attached: 3 carrier groups.jpg (840x420, 53K)

>>us is about to get in war with

every week it's a new country

Me and my Algerian friend were looking at the staff at MIT and we correctly guessed one woman was Persian because her shitty hijab barely covered her hair

paki

I wish your mother will be jailed for not wearing this shitty ass scarf too.

Attached: file.png (630x806, 330K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qncavsPTy14
>Well they were threatening and we have information, we have information that huh, you don't even want to know about. They were very threatening and huh we just want to have... ah, we have to have great security for this country and for a lot of other places.
>... we have one of the most powerful ships loaded up and we don't want to have to do anything. What I'd like to see with Iran, I'd like to see them call me. Their economy is a mess ever since I took away the Iran deal. They have inflation that's the highest number I've ever heard. They've having riots every weekend and during the week, even. And what they should be doing is calling me up, sitting down, we can make a deal, a fair deal. We just don't want them to have nuclear weapons, not too much to ask... and we would help put them back into great shape. They're in bad shape right now... I look forward to the day where we can actually help Iran, we're not looking to hurt Iran. I want them to be strong and great and have a great economy.

Attached: 1494051109969.jpg (600x600, 157K)

This but unironically

>It'll also probably have higher US casualties than Vietnam or Korea, possible 100k+.
Did you not see what happened in gulf war 2? Iran does not have even a fraction of the air power it needs to inflict any serious casualties on the US.
This will not be a war, there will be no heroic defence of Tehran, Iran is going to get taped.
The conventional Iranian military will be massacred and the survivors will spend the next 15 years planting roadside bombs and hiding in caves as part of an insurgency against the US aligned puppet regime.

bruh

Can India discover oil side with russia, so i can see them get bombed too plz.

We have ICBMs.

Reinstating the Shah was some of the best banter to ever come from America

Pretty much the worst is some minor proxy shit.

>When someone who knows no history, has zero foreign policy knowledge, and can't pick out more than 5 countries on a map is a world leader

This time has nothing to do with Israel.

Try to sell something to the g.is to make money

>missiles
Carrier, as well as moving in B-52s. Then it looks like some oil tankers were sabotaged. Some of the militias they back were also moving rockets near our bases. The wording our government keeps using leads me to believe it isnt directly Iran but some associated force and we expect them to keep said force in check.

>the US needs a new enemy I guess
We have a bunch
>new
Iran has always hated us and the feeling is somewhat mutual.

They have good reason to hate us.

based

>muh petrodollar

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

ALL ENEMIES OF ISRAEL MUST BURN

All who doesn't suck jewish dick must burn!!!

Lol no. We supported the militaries and/or monarchs. Sometimes giving up on one and backing the other to over throw them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_FF

Libia Sudan and Venezuela supported the petrochink too

Seething persepora detected

This pairs with the amerimutt meme too well

well deserved

they sponsor terrorists like hams

click clock click clock

TEHERAN IS FUCKED AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

this is the kind of person that still posts about "kekistan" on facebook

You are an anti semite who opposes everyone sucking jewush dick!!

How can one user be this based?

for all i've said about Iran, i genuinely feel bad for the people there if they were to get AMERICANED.

hoping nothing happens.

Protect isfahan :(

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

BASED

Based

Attached: 1430454075387.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

allot of those pics ain't in Iran

yup, this is BASED

Uh huh

Attached: d4z1ytc1v5211.jpg (1200x630, 167K)

this

Stop spreading terrorism

The CIA probably funds more terrorists in one year than Iran in the last decade.