The Caucasus

What is life like in these cunts?

Attached: C806E859-9534-4133-928F-DC21CEE5734E.png (450x389, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caucasusedition.net/the-armenian-heritage-of-tbilisi-resisting-oblivion/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian–Armenian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Samtskhe–Javakheti
howlingpixel.com/i-en/Armenians_in_Georgia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not your business

churkas everywhere

I've heard many good things about Georgia.

Some are good and some are bad, I've been to Makhachkala(Dagestan) and Baku(Azerbaijan). The former is really disgusting, trash everywhere, horrible infrastructure, I heard gunshots daily, and the people are very jewy. Baku I feel is the complete opposite, nice clean city with really good looking architecture, kinda reminded me of London but without brownies.

it's cuisin is superior

I love legzinka

I wish I was dead

お前はもう死んでいる

ebin

お前も死んでいる

Better question is: why are Georgians always so toxic

さっさと死ね

Do Armenians really?

The richest country, Azerbaijan seems nice.

Attached: Baku.jpg (1024x683, 471K)

....and armenians are playing nards there!

Attached: 1557045921880.gif (360x346, 170K)

why the shit did you visit dagestan?

Would you say Baku is safe? I’ve had this wish to visit there for a while now but I’d be a single female

Imagine living next to armenoids, az*ris, literal cockroaches and Christianised tataro-mongols.
Know our pain

Truly the worst neighours, even poles can't complain

>t. Doesn't live sandwiched between Turks and azers while your northern ((((((((brother country))))))) is even worse of an ((((ally))))) than Russia and your only alternative are radical islamists
Yeah, I know my pain

Hot women

We are not even allies to begin with you dumb fuck :)

Thank God at least we won't be betrayed next time :)

It is very good for us. Azerbaijan is developing and becoming less depressing day by day.

Nice.

t. ცხვარიტყანია nigger

Attached: 58B77F42-D59E-4207-A363-20E749D8C0C6.jpg (648x484, 58K)

Should be under Persian rule once more

Don't (you) me again without my permission, you victim of abortion

just fucking chill all of you and divide your useless karabakh at half

What is a churka?

Like that?

Attached: 663979-640089-621458-artificial-intelligence.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Gib back karabakh

Heaven on earth.
Stop backstabbing.
Gib cheaper oil.

Why you even need it anyway?

I don't know.

Are you a self hating Armenian?

Should all be glassed except for Armenians and Georgians.

You've backstabbed us no less if not way more, also fuck TDFR that hypocrite garbage "federation"
Sorry user...
I am just self-hating, but lots if other ppl from my nation deserve better living

He gives off that Jow Forums regular image who makes suicide threads.

>kinda reminded me of London but without brownies.
????
Azeris are mostly brown

>in defence treaty with Russia
>hosts its military base and actively supports Russian policies in the region
>meets Georgia's separatists behind their back
>takes part in war atrocities against Georgia
>"eeeeeeee Georgia me ally, don't betray Georgia, me nose touch you"

Attached: wesoijh985ygn.jpg (550x467, 57K)

We all know how it will end, why don't you give up the idea of taking karabakh already?

Attached: Falklands,_Campaign,_(Distances_to_bases)_1982.jpg (301x503, 34K)

Georgians are subhumans indeed.

If you're so desperate for Muslim dick you'd be better off flying to Dubai or just going to your local banlieu

t. Khach Tsirkach

t.Artour karapetyan

t. Khatchapour Armenyan

kek

Rude bitch

be my gf right now

post feet

>Destroy signs of Armenian heritage and significant contribution of Armenians in your country
caucasusedition.net/the-armenian-heritage-of-tbilisi-resisting-oblivion/
>Sacrifice armenian interests because too much of a pussy to fight broken and drained ottoman army, kissing Germany's ass instead.
>Accept Brest-Litovsk basically abandoning Armenians all alone against Turks, while obtaining Lori and Borchalu from the back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian–Armenian_War
>Never recognize Karabakh, do everything for Armenians in Javakhq to leave a historically and ethnically fully Armenian lands. Not allowing them to talk Armenian like the fascists you are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Samtskhe–Javakheti
>W-why Armenia supports Russia, we are such good guys, always of great help. Bad Armenia, Ithough we are friends!
fuck off nigger, you are literally worse than Turks, at least with Turks you know what to expect. Meanwhile you'll play "much historical Christian brothers" card and look all cutesy-wutesy to naive and idiot westerners while being the true scum of all the Caucasus.

>Historically and ethnically fully Armenian lands

Attached: 1509314646465.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>The opinions expressed in the publication reflect the point of the view of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of the US Embassies.
>All photos and videos of this story were made by Karen Gasparyan.
Hmmm you’re trying too hard.

>"Muh historical Christian brothers"
literally nobody does that you dumb idiot

t. vladimir kalakadze-shvili grandson of adjarian muslim mullah mehmet yusufoglu.

>Brainlet jpg hehe I win
howlingpixel.com/i-en/Armenians_in_Georgia
Retard

Attached: Mez-Hayk.jpg (700x350, 101K)

I was not the one LARPing as your friend Khachik, you were.

>Bibliography:
Aris Ghazinyan (1 November 2008). "THE 'ARMENIAN PROBLEM': HAYASTANSIS IN GEORGIA FACE CHALLENGES OVER ETHNICITY
>Armenian Community of Georgia
Man these sources are hilarious literally the Jews of Caucasus.

>Unironically citing Wikipedia

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

Show your sources, mister Smart
Point stands the same, you are no less of a backstabber.

Here's the source
Khachatour Khachatouryan: genocide of innocent Armenians by bloodthirsty Georgians and ritual sacrifices of Armenian children to Chaos Gods in Tbilisi; Yerevan

I also like how these articles leave out tons of cruicial details and change up everything like just look at this:
>The hostilities continued until the United Kingdom-brokered ceasefire was signed
No it continued until the Georgian troops reached Yerevan the capital of Armenia and were about to take it but since the slimeballs had the backing of the eternal anglo who warned us to piss off we were forced to sign a humiliating treaty and move back even though so much blood was shed and our troops were right outside the city ready to take it.
I wonder why none of those articles mention them? Intriguing indeed.
Nah it doesn’t work like that either you show legit sources not written by Armenian authors or piss off.

>calls me a friend while acts as an enemy
>I am a backstabber
You can't win this argument, you're too weak in the head.
And I'm done bullying you, just fuck off and don't engage in stupid discussions, you are embarrassing yourself.

Why do Georgians look so white compared to other Caucasians? A lot of them look like run of the mill Western Europeans for some reason

>Traveling
>Unprotected sex with Mohammed

woo hooo

Attached: 1557873623409.png (716x800, 30K)

Blue eye mutation originated from the region, in addition to us being Scythian, Sarmatian etc rapebabies during older history
More recently intermarriage with Orthodox Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians). It's hard to find a Georgian with no Slavic ancestry whatsoever nowadays.

>It's hard to find a Georgian with no Slavic ancestry whatsoever nowadays
Happy kekking, mate.

რავი, ჩემს სანაცნობოში ბებია ან დიდი ბებია მაინც იქედან ჰყავთ

Depends which region they’re from you can find plenty of KARA BOGA specimens here.
I mean, there actually are people like that but
>It's hard to find a Georgian with no Slavic ancestry whatsoever nowadays
WE

>caucasus thread

Seat belt on boys..

Aaaaand...not a single source was provided, plus ad hominem in some cases.
Whatever, I'll give you better resources some time later but not now, I am tired and want to go home, eat something band sleep. Say I fucked up and pissed off I don't care.
>Calls me a friend
Where?
Also obviously not now but for that time we pretended to be

კაცო, დაგინებული არაა რო მაინცდამაინც მეორე თაობაშივე იყოს. რა შუაშია აქ ვივუზინგი.

The burden of proof was on you though. You’re accusing us of things like destroying Armenian heritage etc but yea whatever.

Right, because, *ahem*, the """sources""" you've provided are on pair with evidence like shroud of Turin or Behistun inscription by its unfathomable value.

მეც ვიცნობ ბევრს და არიან კი ბატონო მარა ის ახსენე თითქოს კაცი არ დარჩა სლავური ancestry არ ქონდესო. ნამდვილად არაა მაგ დონეზე.

ნუ მამენტ ეგ გადავაჭარბე, ხო

>The absolute state of Christcucks ITT

>Armenians
>Christian
Heretics

Never reply to The Leaf

Attached: 1547400082778.jpg (473x480, 95K)

First time seeing so many fellow countrymen in a single thread.

Eh there’s maybe like 4 guys in total considering the ones who were posting at the start of the thread.

Then what are they Georgy?

kek I just couldn’t stop myself since that’s also a juicy topic.

There are 40 unique IPs in this thread

ადრე ამაზე უფრო ბევრი ვიყავით, დაჟე ჩვენი ჯენერალი გვქონდა. მარა მერე დაიფანტა ყველა. უმეტესობა ფორუმზე გადავიდა მარტო და ახლა ვართ ესე.

ისე რა ბორდებზე ფოსტავთ ხოლმე?
>inb4 FBI

All me.

/tg/, /vg/, /an/, /sci/, დანარჩენი კვერცხობაა. კიდევ რვაჩანზე ვარ ხოლმე /christian/-ში.

Jow Forums /a/ /mu/

armenia and georgia is poor as shit, armenia especially is really fucking shit and is basically a russian sattelite state, azerbeycan is better but only because of their oil money, they are also the country with the biggest ''who the fuck even are we'' syndrome in the region. Abkhazia is more of a hermit state then north korea, dont know about south ossetia but would think they are the same. The population placement in this place is so horrid that unless there are several '''national displacements'' then war will always be waging here, be it with armenians and georgians or armenians and azeri's.
Georgia basically only has 2 cities, batum and tiflis, the rest is nothing but undeveloped towns. They come to work here as seasonal workers picking tea leaves. There is almost no place for social mobility and no future for the people that live there so they move away.

Sandnigger

Also the biggest legacy to come from this corner of the world is their subpar mafia
not even chechen or albanian level

ასევე Daily Reminder: მურთხებს თავს ნუ გავუყადრებთ

>/tg/, /vg/
ეგენი და ჰის. ტვ-ზეც ღირს შესვლა როცა გაცხარებული GOT ის სეზონი არაა.

>ჰის
ადრე კვერცხობა იყო, მემარცხენე ბიდლოთი და თ*რქებით გაჭყეპილი. ახლა არ ვიცი რა სიტუაციაა

>/mu/
რა ტიპის მუსიკას უსმენ ისე? მე ქრისტიანული საგალობლები, კლასიკური მუსიკა და კაბარეტები მომწონს.

>თ*რქები
დიდად არაა შეცვლილი არაფერი ახალი აქ ვინ მოვა?
ისე კი შევამჩნიე აქ მაგრად გააქტიურებულები არიან. ბანი ედოთ მგონი კაი ხანი.