I hate being Anglo

My whole family is from Kent and I fucking hate it. I wish I was born some Mediterranean instead. What do the British Isles offer?
>History?
no interesting or epic ancient history to speak of, other getting owned by meds and barbarian snownigger infighting
>recent history?
They've become the bane of the earth and are the walking epitome of "white" person. Not English or Welsh or Irish, just white. Little conservative culture or music to speak of. Purely consumerist like America. Have become so pitiful that they let foreigners rape them because of white guilt.
>good looks?
No. God no. I'm pasty as fuck, 5' 7", blonde and blue eyed, and I got nothing but shit for it growing up because I looked like a girl and couldn't be in the sun long before turning red. Stereotypical white phenotype everyone hates and throws shit at in media constantly, nothing exotic or interesting.

I wish I was any other ethnicity but my own. Except for niggers. Anyone who isn't from NW europe should be thankful they don't have such a shit ethnicity, especially Meds. I feel totally replaceable, like Anglos could be genocided tomorrow and our value wouldn't be raised. Why do I hate myself for being a stereotypical cultureless cumskinned nigger and how can I stop?

Attached: 20190515_052923.png (166x199, 65K)

I even took a fucking dna test hoping something interesting would come up and I could delude myself into thinking my family had come from someplace way more interesting than the inbred isles but nope, near 100% british isles. they even felt bad, or just assumed i'm a racist because they hate NW europeans, and decided to throw in some trace noise values of nigger and jew either to piss me off or to make me feel more special.

Attached: 2019.jpg (1080x908, 204K)

London is the centre of multiple different obscure cutting edge music and sound art scenes

you have to seek out countercultures, almost by definition you arent going to have them handed to you
not my fault youre too lazy to get involved

modernity is shit and sub cultures can be found in most civilized corners of the world.

Shut the fuck up moron.
If you post Charles as example of white man who look bad then you can fuck off. He looks good and you just being sissy bitch with inferiority complex that appeared not because of your race or nationality but simple due to lack of your persistence to achieve goals and failure to be a noticeable person to be worthy spoken about.

Doesn't help that I grew up in California, the multicultural epicenter, and I had nothing to show for anything when asked about it.
>Hey user what's your religion?
Anglican protestant parents
>Hey user where's your family from?
England
>Hey user why are you so pale? Are you sick?
Because my family has shit genes that belong in shit weather
>Do you wear any cool traditional clothes in England
Lmao
>What's English music like?
Like most American music.
>Hey anom why do you have
Sometimes I'd lie about my ethnicity and say my parents were from hungary or romania just to make my family seem more interesting than it is.

You clearly haven't been to England in your life mate.

Based

Attached: 20190513_203528.png (748x665, 112K)

Snowniggers were boring, backwards and ugly. Roman history was the only interesting thing about any of it because nothing but a bunch of tribal nigger infighting was happening there otherwise. Before the Romans, where were the aqueducts? Architecture? Scientific research? Armory? It was vacant.

Attached: 1541827126795.png (1689x939, 839K)

God, you're fucking retarded
Why do Americans expect Europe to be like fucking disneyland or something with everyone playing fiddles and dressing like rural medieval peasants?

>ireland 14%
>mali 1%
You are a mutt, not an anglo.

lmao why are americans such larpers? I can guarantee no one outside america gives a fuck about yuh heritage. You're an american, nothing else matters you fucking larping retard
fucking embarrassing how your English (and hilariously specific Kentish) heritage seems so central to your identity, and yet you clearly no fuck all about English culture or history
fucking yanks I swear to God

Attached: 1554505234381.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

This. Wtf

I thinks it's more a Jow Forums thing. I don't think the average american is obsessed with being european

>MALI'd

you're american, no one cares where your ancestors came from
no one
fucking
cares

>1%
BLACKED

its just noise in all likelyhood

not a single anglo ever said this

Lmao

>Jew
You are not an Anglo, Mosche.