Why are South East Asians so dirty while Japanese people are so clean and their streets and metros are clean and they...

Why are South East Asians so dirty while Japanese people are so clean and their streets and metros are clean and they smell good ?

Attached: 500_F_171224159_RlrYXvWtFvbW9iUh7eaz4cWRbMKQy58F.jpg (500x333, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofbuzz.com/for-the-past-1-year-australia-has-been-dumping-71mil-kg-of-recyclable-plastic-waste-in-msia/
businessinsider.com/malaysia-town-plastic-waste-china-photos-2019-2
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42575155
channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/thai-penis-whitening-fad-drives-social-media-nuts-9832428
straitstimes.com/world/europe/penis-whitening-fad-worries-surgeons-in-thailand
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/lightening-load-thai-men-gripped-penis-whitening-trend/
worldofbuzz.com/for-the-past-1-year-australia-has-been-dumping-71mil-kg-of-recyclable-plastic-waste-in-msia
boosman.com/blog/2003/04/thermal_depolymerization.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_massacre#Criticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Becouse south east asians are not relevant on world scenario.

I heard Singapoore is cleaner than Japan

only soyboys loves to live in clean environment

You dont need to go this far, western countries are a fucking dump compared to japan, figure me this first.

Indonesia is cleaner than fronce though

Only women and gays care about cleanliness

Why are middle easterns so dirty while Europeans are so clean and their streets and metros are clean and they smell good ?

South Korea is the cleanest Country in Asia

Japan has money and old people to hire to clean
SE Asia does not have money

poverty. you're not the brightest light on the porch

But it's EA not SEA

Strong immune systems that's how we eat pagpag all the time without dying.

it's the first world dumping your trash on us, retard. maybe cut your nose short so you can actually see the ground instead of the sky.
worldofbuzz.com/for-the-past-1-year-australia-has-been-dumping-71mil-kg-of-recyclable-plastic-waste-in-msia/
businessinsider.com/malaysia-town-plastic-waste-china-photos-2019-2

I mean I think it's a bad thing to do but you take money for it. It's a bad deal but it's not like they just send airplanes and make it rain garbage for no reason.

>waah waah it's not our fault

Stop buying our trash, then

It's not all SEA, it's just Austronesian island Niggers as you can see their noses are similar to primitive human beings of Africa, Papua New Guinea and Aboriginals. Due to their proximity to Papua new guinea they have become less evolved asians.

Attached: wl_1_090240_2x.jpg (780x520, 34K)

no one is buying your trash voluntarily. it's your scummy scammy sham, you sneaky bong.

Excuse

Notice the similarities of the Papuan and Austronesian nose?

Attached: traditional-tufi-ladies-Papua-New-Guinea.jpg (1600x1066, 297K)

>and they smell good
t.never been in Japan
You can't imagine the smell of trains after 10pm or very early in the morning. Best case scenario they reek of alcohol, sometimes urine.

Now compare it to the much more advanced Thai man.

Attached: 998e31287e312091c42e735e86ec90f1.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

>trying to convince people this is what all thais look like

See how much more civilized we are compared to the barbarians of the Island Niggers.

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_5_1_4_7_2677415-8-eng-GB_2017 (1024x768, 470K)

Ah, yes, who can forget all the tricky ways the developed countries manage to fool the innocent 3rd worlders into purchasing actual rubbish. Certainly not the Malay, who open their shipping containers again this week to find that, just like last week, they haven't got that shipment of Ikea products they were expecting, but yet more bin bags and empty plastic bottles.

thats rich, coming from one of the richest countries in the world.

its true, if you don't have money you typically don't give a shit about anything besides getting through the day, which is the common attitude here.

if you look at rural parts of china, even japan back when they were nothing they were exactly the same.

This is a Thai woman. inb4 "she", yes a real one.

Attached: Thai-women-really-like.jpg (850x500, 17K)

>said by flag
heh
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42575155
channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/thai-penis-whitening-fad-drives-social-media-nuts-9832428
straitstimes.com/world/europe/penis-whitening-fad-worries-surgeons-in-thailand
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/lightening-load-thai-men-gripped-penis-whitening-trend/

Now, this is a Filipina woman, Notice again the similar nose to the Papua new guinea women?

Attached: download.jpg (202x250, 7K)

So you're admitting that SEAs are so fucking retarded that they're buying actual waste?

The same niggery feature can be seen in a Malay woman.

Attached: beautiful-young-muslim-woman-from-malaysia-wearing-a-stylish-purple-KB1KCC.jpg (1300x1064, 140K)

Now compare it to the much more advanced Thai man.

Attached: Aug20P32LadyBoy2.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Looks like a thai

I jerked off with a Vietnamese dude once who paid me 50 bucks when I traveled to Vietnam, was hot

Same nose type can be seen in a Malay man. How awful, these poor souls are descended from Melanesian island negroes.

Attached: istockphoto-984157268-612x612.jpg (408x612, 24K)

woahhh so advanced!

admitting what?
>promised tonnes of good products
>instead getting literal rubbish
>can't sue else (((your big brother))) will use sanctions, the sneaky way is that (()human rights))) (((palm oil boycotts)))
do you think there's other choice for a small country? that's why I'm hoping China will banish the lots of you twats.

Attached: 1200.jpg (1200x900, 902K)

lmao. I'm white, lived in Thailand for about 4 years. the majority of thai people are brown, short and look exactly like the majority of Indonesians and Filipinos.

My friends who were english teachers from the Philippines were commonly thought to just be thais.

but yes, keep larping that your country is full of northern east asians,

I guess its true that Thai people really are insecure about not being Chinese.

Now compare to a much more advanced Indonesian man.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Look at this Thai man right here!

Attached: 42186.jpg (246x246, 17K)

You do know a lot of the short brown types are actually descended from Cambodians. Khmer surin.

Yeah that sure happens. You've any idea how stupid and absurd you sound like?

Just face it you have trannys too. Now this is a beauty standard in Indonesia, how tribal.

Attached: teeth.jpg (500x350, 42K)

>Buying trash
lmao
You are receiving money for receiving trash. They pay you to take/store trash.
If we could get you to buy our trash that would be top kek

(although some places do buy trash to burn and use as energy)

Also while walking random places will suddenly smell like sewage

the epitome of beauty

Attached: asianstreetmeat_Tha.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

did I ask? no, because I don't fucking care.

you're all brown, have wide noses, and speak funny languages. just accept it, and get along before annexes all of you.

>You are receiving money for receiving trash.
No, no, you don't understand. They actually are buying the rubbish rather than us paying them for it. Here: businessinsider.com/malaysia-town-plastic-waste-china-photos-2019-2

*before China annexes all of you

Looks like the whores reserved for the fat boomer sexpats who just want a quick fuck

Wrong post, meant

>boohoo your country is of people who can create and maintain a clean society
How is that relevant? Your kind live like you do, its not relevant. Besides its not a "rich" country, other factors explain it.

Wanting to look like a wh*toid instead of a BLACK BVLL, cringe.

Attached: Filipina.jpg (630x567, 222K)

you're just looking for reasons to justify your own racism, so you disregard actual sociological arguments backed by evidence.

I gave you the short answer, that it stems from poverty, given that most extremely poor places (even in developed nations like the US and Europe) are also covered in trash.

but yes, I'm sure race science is the answer. that's really credible.

>I'm poor so I'll keep messing up my surroundings

????

Just stop being poor

Southeast Asia is much more diverse than Japan which means there is lower social cohesion and no unified culture of shame

We could have been better off if you wh*toids didnt occupy our country and killed off our intellectuals and competent leaders.

can someone redpill me on thai ladyboys?

Why the fuck is it a thing, and why is it so prevalent in thailand?

oh my god I had no idea
Again, it's awful, but if you're buying literal garbage and get garbage, idk why anyone would be surprised.
Along those lines, the US sold it as literal garbage, if anyone lied as in
>promised tonnes of good products
blame China, they are the ones you bought it from
>do you think there's other choice for a small country?
don't buy literal garbage?

Poverty
Why do you think the less developed areas have a lot of trash
America and parts of Yurop have this problem as well and guess what, it's an area full of poor people everytime

to please their white master.

shut the fuck up

Yes but Singapore is inhabited by east Asians

You want a plastic bag for your bag of individually wrapped 土産 in a plastic bag?

Japan literally got nuked twice
What's your excuse ?

only subhumans don't care

Now you can add Prostitute to your occupation list.

Attached: 1552310436440.jpg (278x181, 5K)

I throw to the trash to the ground and don't flush the toilet because my country is not relevant on a world scenario... nice try Barbosa, not good excuse

I don't know if there's a reason behind it, but... I feel sorry for anyone living in there

Only soyboys care about not dying of aids and smelling like shit all day

That's true desu. Here in sPAIN the streets are full of dog shit (literally). Japanese people are way different from the rest of Asia, that's for sure.
Japan is in top 10 when it comes to developement, so... i guess it ain't a coincidence

Only incels and poltards don't shower

You know, I didn’t even realize I was a prostitute in that moment till now. Also holy shit you guys have big dicks when you’re erect (at least the guy i jerked off with did)

weak cope since that is simply not true. Singapore is SEA and has a large diaspora of malays and indians

Fucking idiot, the US occupied and completely reformed Japan. Think before you comment on shit.

If you litter in Singapore you get 50 cane lashings and the death penalty

>worldofbuzz.com/for-the-past-1-year-australia-has-been-dumping-71mil-kg-of-recyclable-plastic-waste-in-msia
Thats awful. And dumb, most of that could be reclaimed with thermal depolymerization

just stop being dumb

boosman.com/blog/2003/04/thermal_depolymerization.html
Everybody involved is being retarded.

Malays have nice tiddies that are complemented by the hijabs.

it's like you never finish middle school or learn critical thinking

The only relevant city in the Philippine was completely destroyed by the Americans and the Japanese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_massacre#Criticism
The Japanese wouldn't have even been interested in the oil-less manpower hog that is the Philippines, if not for the threatening position of the US bases.

Before WW2, the Americans destroyed our economy through the Phil-Am war and through colonial incompetence.

Attached: Pathetic Perfomance.png (905x692, 109K)

I think the argument is that it's the same mindset in most slums and barrens. People just wake up every day and look around and think, "The place I live in is shit and nothing I do will make it significantly better or worse so why the fuck should I bother doing anything to make it better?"

Of course this is flawed logic, because if everyone did make an honest attempt to make things better then it would get better, at least noticeably if not significantly so.

yes, thats precisely it. its also that they don't think about beautifying their environment because they're too busy worrying about surviving.

its a difficult mentality to understand if you have never been in extreme poverty (3rd world level poverty)

Lol, you literally just said SEA is poor because the US occupied them, now you're saying Japan is rich because the US occupied them

COPE

The Japs could have ignored the Phillipines and baited FDR into moving first.

>all occupancy is the same

Attached: download (11).jpg (202x249, 12K)

HONHONHONHON BAGUETTUE THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

not being a debt slave

Attached: 1555770963285.png (2400x1800, 832K)

jap>singapore>taiwan>vest korea> worst korea

Japan is a fucking tragedy of sabotage.

don't knock it till you try it

>Debt
>bad

how are you supposed to develop