ETH co-founder explains decentralized oracles

>While centralized data or computation oracles suffice for many applications, they do however represent central points of failure in the Ethereum network.
github.com/ethereumbook/ethereumbook/blob/38643cf987ffbbccf35dc50920b6ad084b8c987c/oracles.asciidoc

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmYeRy7BNr807D0z2O5M3CO9vH-YNW--LyF0YFIsqGwS6pDQa2.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Lel, Vitalik on suicide watch.

Gavin is cute, no?

no

yes he is the top cutie now

Gavin and his company are responsible for 2 biggest fuckups in ETH history

gavin is the one who did literally all of the legwork behind eth. he created the evm, invented solidity and wrote the original technical specs for the entire chain

dude, the fuck? None of that is true

?
yes it is. he wrote the yellowpaper for eth. he also wrote the first version of the evm with all of the opcodes etc. and he also invented solidity. its all on github...

he is a total fuckup

I know it's all on github, so why the fuck are you larping? Are you him? Rofl at the idea that he single handedly did any of that, special ROFL at "he also invented solidity". L O L

he literally did. are you trolling? wtf.

>Having founded Ethereum with Vitalik, I coded the first functional implementation of Ethereum released as "PoC-1" in late January 2014, invented the Solidity contract language and wrote the Yellow Paper, the first formal specification of any blockchain protocol and one of the key ways Ethereum distinguishes itself from other blockchain-based systems

>gavwood.com

you're a certain kind of special mate.

look on Soliditys GitHub and you'll see Gavin was the sole contributor at the start.

>t. never developed anything and has no clue on how github works
Pro tip: just because someone's name is by something and/or someone submits something DOES NOT mean they are the "sole inventors". Lmfao. If you really think mid-tier programmer from shit school (who admitted himself he would be nothing without Vitaliks mentorship) solely envisioned and then invented the most difficult aspects of ETH code without help is literally making me lulz with my morning coffee

so your saying he's lying about creating solidity? your saying that everyone else on the ethereum team is also in on the lie and thats why they decided not to call gavin out?

wtf is wrong with you. just accept that you were wrong. he was also the CTO for ethereum for something like 2 years.

>t. never developed anything and has no clue on how github works
i am literally a fullstack dev...

He looks like a complete pedophile.

Everyone who knows Ethereum knows Gavin is basically the shittiest founder still nominally affiliated with it.

His parity stuff has been abysmal. His presentations are lousy and not even about ETH anymore. There's clearly not much love with Vitalik. He's just another ETH founder burnout but not as much of a headache as someone like Hoskinson.

I can't believe this board is still so retarded that it cares about the "ETH founder" label.

ETH is Vitalik. And maybe Vlad to an extent. That's the mastermind of the protocol. Anyone else involves was largely a code monkey.

The guy invented solidity, you pleb.

he did practically invent them, but the EVM and solidity both suck horribly.

no

Scroll up dumbass

Solidity is the contract language, it’s the backbone to what made ETH great.

This. If anything Gavin Wood is a destructive force right now, with his constant pushing for Parity bailouts.

ETH is a great idea with questionable implementation. While some of the people who trash on Solidity non-stop lean a little too hard on the autistic programmer spectrum, it's still a hacky language built to get a working implementation fast rather than stalling for the perfect thing. Which is why Vyper is where development efforts are focusing. Hundreds of millions of dollars have already been lost because of Solidity oddities and programmer incompetence (the biggest losers being Gavin's own company and code).

I get that you're a stinkie linkie hoping this will pump your shitcoin, but you need to stop sperging all over this board. Jow Forums has no influence on price

>some of the people who trash on Solidity non-stop lean a little too hard on the autistic programmer spectrum
lol it is pretty shit desu. it doesnt even having floating point number support...
all math is automatically casted to (int)

>being this jelly