Jow Forums series and movies

More series like Billions? I prefer series but post movies too, watched The Big Short, wolf of wallstreet.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Liked the first season. After it proved successful they will just milk the same formula over and over again. Nothing new to see here.

What, every season is very different, especially third one

first 2 seasons of Halt and catch fire are decent, its about competitive tech start ups in the 80s.

When the fuck is season 4 out. I don't want a new show I just want more axelrod

Looks interesting, thanks
Hopefully 2019?

Whose ur fav character OP (other than axe and Taylor)

Dude I want a Wendy to marry so badly. She is the perfect woman for me

Sorry I don't have any friends that watch this show so I am talking with you

The China Hustle

Seriously watch it. It really expands your mind about the whole stock market, banks, china, auditing firms etc.

Attached: 1532965821285.png (1440x720, 111K)

Billions was decent until the stand off scene at the end of season 1. That was so cringe I insta dropped.

Stand off scene?

My fav is connerty and Wagner. No homo btw, just like them

dude.... fuck Connardy.

Wags is OG tho

dollar bill is best the loyal fker

tru

What aspect of Billions? The S&M?

Nigga
What those letters stand for

Barbarians at the gate

>oh shit it's Boomer Bill

Whatup!

I feel the same but I hung on, ever since I ask myself at the end of every episode why I still watch it. Like everything else, too much of the show has turned into making the female (and trans) characters look like super heros while the rest of the show revolves around the flaws of the white guys.

Succession is bretty gud, though, has as much to do with the rich family than business itself I guess, but still has some heavy boiler room type shit going on.

apart from the canada bit that's actually my dream
fuck im one of them arent i

sales and marketing

You need to watch WESTWORLD

Mad Men is a must, if you haven't seen

Already watched both seasons and loved it

You need to re-watch it again, trust me when I say this, the re-watch is better than the first. When you actually know the chronology you can truly appreciate the work that was put into it.

>recommend me something to numb my mind
Why don't you watch something on trading? something that will expand your mind?
Read?

I don't want to daytrade and I have enough knowledge about crypto, watching some series is good to cure some autism

Sorry, BDSM, S&M is the boomer term

> nb4 Taylor's algorithm backfires [or is sabotaged by ax] and they lose john malkovich's money.

>not watching the GOAT show

You’re not even trying

Attached: A2AF73D4-6409-419D-B3DA-AFB9E4EEE67B.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)