When moon

when moon

Attached: 1516227288889.png (1920x1080, 859K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/94s7nc/does_the_brave_team_use_a_bat_trading_bot_for_any/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When Eich says it does you fucking weebo

I'm starting to think the accusations the price is manipulated to stay at .25 is true.

it's always fucking there barring short deviations one way or the other.

you must be sorta new.
The Brave team is running a bot that makes cups and handles, accumulates, and keeps the price low. this is so it looks more stable than it is, as Brandon doesn't want the coin to pump and dump like the rest of the shitcoins out there. What this means for the next bullrun nobody really knows as Brandon could decide to have the bot hold everything its accumulated until the very top (which would make its price hit $50-$70 potentially), or slowly sell off during the huge pump at which point it will be seen as a stable coin and taken more seriously. Either way, whatever happens to BAT is going to be unique because of that fucking bot.

If you have money to spare and want to fuck with the bot, buy from its massive sell walls that usually go in place to suppress the price.

is this true? been hodling through everything

3 weeks ago or some

Bot is true but noone can say who controls it.

My guess is it's working in par with UGP to provide stability during adoption phase.

After that not really much need to keep the bot running, just let the price soar to boost confidence of the large user base you've built.

Smart but takes longer than moonboys would want

I've held BAT for about a year now, but I only heard of this supposed manipulation recently.

This is fine by me because I understand pump and dump will wreck shit at this stage, and I have high hopes for BAT over time. Botht o make me $ and hopefully to thumb (((google))) in the eye.

It went from around #62 to #41 recently on CMC, but it felt like right in the middle of its pump it stopped, i'm assuming that was the bot. It peaked around #37 so it didn't fall to far from its top this time around.

I think in the next run the bot isn't going to have enough supply to suppress it for all that long, theres going to be too much money, at which point Brave will have to dump everything they have to keep the price low or they're going to have to accept the price skyrocketing with BTC, especially if it starts getting adopted.

it looks like the CTO on plebbit just confirmed they aren't using a bot

I'd take that at face value, the white paper states they have a billion BAT in circulation but half a billion still in storage. There is no way a company sits on $125 million dollars worth of assets without doing something with it.

i just get weird vibes from these 3 candles on the weekly at 5600

Attached: 5600.png (1348x972, 134K)

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/94s7nc/does_the_brave_team_use_a_bat_trading_bot_for_any/

Yeah right. They know the person doing it I guarantee it.

shhhh im still accumulating

BAT absolutely will not moon until at least the paid ads roll out this fall. A perfect storm is forming with Google being fined $5 billion for suppressing other browsers and backdoor dealing to force manufactures to include Chrome on mobile devices. The team has to play their cards perfectly to coincide BATs mooning with growing user adoption so they have a much stronger incentive to watch ads for the BAT rewards. Publishers then buy more ads with BAT which keeps driving up the price.

Normies are getting involved

batgrowth.com/publishers/youtube

Attached: BAT_growth.jpg (1628x795, 148K)

They got two big youtubers to shill, both faggots but still.

Good way to get some serious adoption

howtobasic, thats hilarious. he'll get my promo BAT

Jow Forums has got most of my bat.

Bart Baker once said in BAT telegram that he is purposefully only shilling Brave for now, he is going to shill BAT once ads roll out.

lol shit, apparently several local news stations and the guardian are signed up. its gonna get normie as fuck soon